So Long Farewell... My Last Post! *Edited*

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I ve decided to finally quit the show as well as the forum now after watching yesterday's episode ' coz I cannot bear to see Sid getting butchered! Honestly speaking, I know they have to shut the show and so they are doing all this ' had they got time on hands, they wud have definitely pursued the track of sid being upset with ridhhima but now I guess they don't have time for all that, so the rush! But even then, its painful to see sid being toyed with and I would like to take the happy memories with me ' am not one of those cynical fans who will support a character no matter how the cvs portray it. I dint like what they did to sid yesterday and hence my decision!

I dedicate my last post to THE BEST CHARACTER OF DMG! Siddhant Modi ' The Silent Lover, The Real Man, The Man of Honor ' you can give him any name but the fact remains that he will be the most unforgettable character of DMG for me! The man amazed me so many times ' everytime I thought, thts it! I cant love him more, he came out and surprised me! From being an immature brat to a responsible and selfless man ' the transformation and the journey has been awe inspiring  - do REAL MEN exist in this cynical world? Looking at Siddhant, they make me believe  - yes they do!

Thank you Sid! Now no woman will be in perpetual fear of loneliness if she loses her loved one because men like you make us believe that she can be loved again. Now no woman will think of acting like a coward and try to commit suicide if she doesn't get her first love because men like you make us realize the importance of not just our lives but also the lives of others connected to us. Now no woman will be afraid to enter a relationship which is loveless initially, because men like you make us understand that there s much more to life than just love! Now no woman will be on the verge of losing her sanity if her love deserts her because men like you reiterate that second chances do exist ' that there will always be someone who will be ready to hold your hand when you wanna walk alone ' that there will always be someone who will watch over you and protect your honor when you wanna end your life ' that there will always be someone who will just be content with the fact that he loves you when you are confused in life ' that there will always be someone in the background who will love you unconditionally and selflessly no matter what you do!

I have beautiful memories of Siddhima ' and I am proud to be a fan of this couple ' the couple that made us believe in second chances, taught us to hope again, live again and love again ' coz life is not a bed of roses ' its not a fairytale! A couple that built the foundation of their relationship not on love ' but other things that are equally important ' respect, trust, faith, understanding, companionship and most importantly ' commitment!!!

I am in tears right now as I bid adieu to all the wonderful friends I have made on the forum ' I will miss the wonderful writers like Poco, Arpu, nm21, Neha_S, Lennie, Sajni, 211su, Tazzy; the awesome VM makers like Sidra and Noorya (m really sorry I cant remember all the names) and all my lovely Siddhimaholics! You guys are the REAL ROCKSTARS and the REAL FANS!!!

Yes, we might have lost the battle ' and lost our couple - but are we the losers? What do you call a group that started with just 2-3 fans and grew into such a mighty force that it changed the face of this show? What do you call a bunch of people who fought for a couple ' just a few months old ' with a couple who had a 3 year fan following! What do you call a minority that stood together and worked so bloody hard that the makers had no option but give them what they want ' even if it was for a few months! Losers? I think we are the winners! U know why? Because we fought for what is Right!

To end this post: I wanna modify the following quote said by King Leonidas in the movie 300 for my Sidhhimaholics!

"No retreat, no surrender. That is Spartan law. And by Spartan law, we will stand and fight... and die. A new age has begun: an age of freedom! And all will know that 300 Spartans gave their last breath to defend it!"

"No retreat, no surrender. That is the SR law. And by SR law, we will stand and fight... and DIE. A new age has begun: an age of Righteousness and Hope! And all will know that more than 500 SRians gave their last breath to defend it!"

Love you guys! Always!

Last words on a woman of substance - Shilpa Anand! Have been a Kash fan ever since DMG started and absolutely adored the couple - When Arsh, happened, it was like a double bonanza for me! Unfortunately, the dream to see the Arsh story will remain a dream for now - A story that had so much potential! But i have to say that i have become a huge Shilpa Anand fan! A woman who dared to speak the Truth and stick to What is Right! I know she was not given the respect she deserved but for all the Kashians, she will always always be a Woman of Substance! The Real Star!!!

Cheers!

Rapz 🤗

PS: I will be around commenting on posts that i feel the need to comment on, but wont be making any more posts on the MF! A last PS to the intellectually and emotionally challenged lot - Enter at your Own Risk!!!!!

Edited by rapunzel84 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rapzie * hugs *
I will miss ur posts buddy * cry * * cry *

First of all a big thank u & a ' jaadu ki jhappi ' to Karan Wahi 4 playing or I should say living dis character called Siddhant Modi
D way he portrayed d character is just fantastic....
He made dis character so real & believable...

Hatts of to u KW..

' tujhme me rabba dikhta hai Yaara mai kya karoon
Sajde sir jhukta hai yaara mai kya karoon '

It seems dis song is written 4 Sid

He is no less than god to us , he has a heart of gold , he is a person who always stand 4 d truth , who is always positive towards life & believe in fighting wid d hard times rather than run away from dem....

Dis been a journey of a spoiled brat to a loving & caring husband..

Initially he was a brat who believes in living a carefree life without any seriousness & responsibility
And den came a woman ( Riddhima )in his life who turned him into a responsible mature guy & it was d begging of a new phase 4 Siddhant .

'' In life Love is never planned nor does it happen for reason. But when the Love is real it becomes your plan for life & your reason 4 living......''

Dey both never expected or planned to b together but destiny has decided something else 4 dem slowly & steady dey fall 4 each other & now dey r d reason 4 each others living...

We will always mis our Sexyface , his cute little smile , his sexy husky voice , his brown chocolatey eyes which directly leads to his beautiful heart
His passionate moments wid Ridz which I will keep in my heart till d end

He made me believe dat people like him still exists in dis world , he made me believe dat love is d most beautiful feeling in dis whole world, he made me believe in second chances dat love can happen again if u find a true soulmate

I want to dedicate dis quote to Sid-

'' wish my eyes cud spk wat my heart feels for u,
'coz my lips can lie,
wat is true..
my eyes cnt..
coz evn wen i close them..
i see u! ''

I love u Siddhant Modi & will miss u
but I will always cherish those beautiful moments 4 d rest of my life

I am proud to b ur fan....

Abt d power of Siddhimaholic u rightly said we might hav lost d battle but we our not a looser 4 sure , we fought 4 our couple & got dem even 4 few mths
we fought wid d grp having a fan following of 3 yrs
We r not a minority now , our SR has a great fan following & its increasing day by day

And yes I will too miss my couple , my friends & my SR AT which is like a 2nd home to me but I will always cherish d most beautiful time I hav spend here
luv u all SRians
Wahian & SRian 4 life
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Rapzie * hugs *
I will miss ur posts buddy * cry * * cry *

First of all a big thank u & a ' jaadu ki jhappi ' to Karan Wahi 4 playing or I should say living dis character called Siddhant Modi
D way he portrayed d character is just fantastic....
He made dis character so real & believable...

Hatts of to u KW..

' tujhme me rabba dikhta hai Yaara mai kya karoon
Sajde sir jhukta hai yaara mai kya karoon '

It seems dis song is written 4 Sid

He is no less than god to us , he has a heart of gold , he is a person who always stand 4 d truth , who is always positive towards life & believe in fighting wid d hard times rather than run away from dem....

Dis been a journey of a spoiled brat to a loving & caring husband..

Initially he was a brat who believes in living a carefree life without any seriousness & responsibility
And den came a woman ( Riddhima )in his life who turned him into a responsible mature guy & it was d begging of a new phase 4 Siddhant .

'' In life Love is never planned nor does it happen for reason. But when the Love is real it becomes your plan for life & your reason 4 living......''

Dey both never expected or planned to b together but destiny has decided something else 4 dem slowly & steady dey fall 4 each other & now dey r d reason 4 each others living...

We will always mis our Sexyface , his cute little smile , his sexy husky voice , his brown chocolatey eyes which directly leads to his beautiful heart
His passionate moments wid Ridz which I will keep in my heart till d end

He made me believe dat people like him still exists in dis world , he made me believe dat love is d most beautiful feeling in dis whole world, he made me believe in second chances dat love can happen again if u find a true soulmate

I want to dedicate dis quote to Sid-

'' wish my eyes cud spk wat my heart feels for u,
'coz my lips can lie,
wat is true..
my eyes cnt..
coz evn wen i close them..
i see u! ''

I love u Siddhant Modi & will miss u
but I will always cherish those beautiful moments 4 d rest of my life

I am proud to b ur fan....

Abt d power of Siddhimaholic u rightly said we might hav lost d battle but we our not a looser 4 sure , we fought 4 our couple & got dem even 4 few mths
we fought wid d grp having a fan following of 3 yrs
We r not a minority now , our SR has a great fan following & its increasing day by day

And yes I will too miss my couple , my friends & my SR AT which is like a 2nd home to me but I will always cherish d most beautiful time I hav spend here
luv u all SRians
Wahian & SRian 4 life

🤗 🤗
Yeah...we all are a Wahian and a Srian forever...and beyond!!!

🤗
pavs thumbnail
rapzy i cnt begin to explain to u how touched i feel when i read this post...i know the pain u must hv gone thru while writing this post n i cn completely relate to it..this show was  such a beautiful journey of a man who transformed himself from a precocious boy to a mature, righteous man...i feel sso proud to be a sid fan..i cnt associate the name riddhima with sid coz its truly an insult to a guy like sid...if there r men like arman who only know how to snatch their loved ones there are also men like sid who knows how to sacrifice for their love.....i truly feel sorry for a woman like riddhiam who neever went beyond the superfiicilaity of love and its shades...rapz i know how dejected u r feeling but just revel tht we made a show shut shop in just 2 weeks becoz we stood up for the right...lots of hugs n love

p.s --plzzz do not leave the forum...just like our sid fought till the end for th right , we also shud give support to whats right till the end...we hv stuck through and il implore you to keep at it with us...
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *take a deep breath*.....

Rapzieeeeeeeeeee....................u made me highly emotional with this post..............
And sweetyyyy..........I respect ur decision and will bow down at ur dignity.........u have made me and all ur fellow SRians proud.......

We will defo miss ya posts but we are not delusional lot and thus we take our steps back in royalty when its the rite time and NOOOOOOOO..........it does not mean that we lose.....

U are right honey........we are not losers coz we were able to see the right n the wrong and instead of sitting back....we stood up and fought for it.....and we changed the fate of the show........
THATS OUR VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love u loads sweetyyyyyyyy.........🤗
God bless u always

mdhbl2 thumbnail
After reading  the fantastic post of urs I can only say I got very much hurted by the so called cvs  and I quit(already done but reminding)

thanx for thwe wonderful post
DONT U DARE SAY FAREWELL RAPZY

i want more posts from u

DONT U DARE LEAVE I-F

we hv been 2gether for so long

u cant leave me just at the end

and u r right.......................the only thing looking unrealistic is sid forgiving riddhima so early

and that also as u rightly said is due to the time factor

but .honestly..................i dont think SIDs character has been butchered...................they cud hv shown sid sinking low by using his D.officer power against armaan...........but cvs didnt do it

they made ridz D.officer ................closing sid bcome negtive possibility themselves

so i dont think sids character has been butchered yet

and ridz....................she was not butchered but it look a leap bk to april..............it seems he had partial amnesia...........she forgot what happened between sid and her in the 7 months in between when they were 2gether...............she is the confused ridz of april................but her character hasnt ben butchered yet.......it just took a turn bkward

the only character which has been butchered to the max is ARMAANs...............and trust me i m extremely sad for this............we loved our dil kadoctor..........and see what cvs hv done to him

and i disagree when u said ..............WE LOST OUR COUPLE................coz we DID NOt............AND WE WONT LET IT HAPPEN..............

u already said na we fought even when we were a minority and changed the face of the show

but now we hv a HUGE SR BRIGADE

we ll GET OUR COUPLE BK

JUST WAIT ND WATCh

WE WONT LET DMG END WITHOUT GETTING SIDDHIMA BK

till the end just promise me u ll b here with us

i dont want anthing else from u

but this cant b ur last post

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shilpa Aanand -
I will miss Shona 4 sure
She was d first reason I started watching dis show
& wen she left I quitted d show
And wen I got to know dat she is coming back I was sooo happy dat now we'll get to see a beautiful story of SR & Arsh but these talli CVS grrrrr dey hav ruined everything ... D way dey mistreated her is disgusting . actually I am happy dat she left dis crap she deserves much better than dis...
and after her recent article she gained more respect in my eyes Bcoz inspite of being d part of dis show she stands 4 right & said d truth
I salute her 4 dis

U r an angle SA & I wish u all d vry best 4 ur future & I hope to see u in a new show vry soon....
Luv u   
Edited by sidma_love - 13 years ago
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavs

rapzy i cnt begin to explain to u how touched i feel when i read this post...i know the pain u must hv gone thru while writing this post n i cn completely relate to it..this show was  such a beautiful journey of a man who transformed himself from a precocious boy to a mature, righteous man...i feel sso proud to be a sid fan..i cnt associate the name riddhima with sid coz its truly an insult to a guy like sid...if there r men like arman who only know how to snatch their loved ones there are also men like sid who knows how to sacrifice for their love.....i truly feel sorry for a woman like riddhiam who neever went beyond the superfiicilaity of love and its shades...rapz i know how dejected u r feeling but just revel tht we made a show shut shop in just 2 weeks becoz we stood up for the right...lots of hugs n love

p.s --plzzz do not leave the forum...just like our sid fought till the end for th right , we also shud give support to whats right till the end...we hv stuck through and il implore you to keep at it with us...

Pavs - 🤗
Yes, we did stand up for what is right and the result is for everyone to see! And that s our victory!!
Well i will be around commenting on the posts made by my SR brigade! But honestly, there s no more incentive to make posts anymore... so in that sense, its a closure! And trust me, i will fight till the end with you guys! Thts the least i can do 😊

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *take a deep breath*.....

Rapzieeeeeeeeeee....................u made me highly emotional with this post..............
And sweetyyyy..........I respect ur decision and will bow down at ur dignity.........u have made me and all ur fellow SRians proud.......

We will defo miss ya posts but we are not delusional lot and thus we take our steps back in royalty when its the rite time and NOOOOOOOO..........it does not mean that we lose.....

U are right honey........we are not losers coz we were able to see the right n the wrong and instead of sitting back....we stood up and fought for it.....and we changed the fate of the show........
THATS OUR VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love u loads sweetyyyyyyyy.........🤗
God bless u always

Love u too 🤗
Thanks for respecting my decision - yes we made DMG shut shop in less than 2 weeks coz what it was showing was not Right! And thts indeed our victory!