Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Rapunze

I can understand and I respect your opinion. Now a days it tortured me a lot that I rarely visit this forum and post. I also found now a very little SR post as I think most of the SR fans are hurted badly. I cant stay without leaving my frustration when I find SID used badly by rid. Even a person treat his/her toy more better than what RId did with SID.

But frankly saying I feel massive satisfaction when I find your post regarding TRP report. Repunze trust me the level of Satisfaction I cant express which I get when you post the trp report and the low trps. I would be very thankful if you atleast post the trps by yourself. Its my personal request.

Please dont forget us otherwise I will be more hurted than I feel in the current track of DMG.
Edited by papia - 13 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rapz,

We'll miss you so much !! You made Siddhima even more beautiful than they were, and the way you described Sid right now made me cry. Honestly, please re-consider your decision, we'll all be leaving in a few days anyway. Sigh.

Thank you so much for being who you are.

-Aditi

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

this is such touching post rapzie

i respect your opnion and views

wishing you all the best

norzar
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raps..... i m going to mis ur posts!!๐Ÿ˜’
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rapz!!! Nikamii! Tu Ne Mujhe Rhula Diyaaaaaa ------>> ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
This post was so emotionally structured, even ARians will feel shame at having dissed SR when they did in their callous times.
i loved every bit of what you wrote esp when you described how SR gave us Hope, the best thing about this couple was that unlike other airy fairy love storiess of the past, SR actually had REAL SUBSTANCE, they tackled REAL problems, FACED REAL love, and all in all helped us SRians to understand what the meaning of moving on and second chances is.

Sid + Shipla Best characters of DMG always have been always will be. They will leave to applause and will leave with dignity, they did not get what they deserved from this show, but from us fans will get the love and respect which was due to them from the start.

My Note To U My Friend, u are one of the nicest and coolest friends i've made on IF and made me feel welcome and accepted when i first begun on this site. ur posts will be missed. but as you said we should all rejoice in the Siddhima Memories as proud SRians because lets face it, we are siddhimaholics and raving is what we do best ๐Ÿ˜†.

Siddhimaholics -------->> We Laughed Together, Cried Together, Hoped Together, Dreamed Together, Bonded Together, But Most Of All We SRians Fought And Stuck By Eacother And Our Couple Together Till Our Last Breath. And For That We Should Be Proud.

Rapz mere jaanu great post and final note ------>> WE LOVE UUUU! โค๏ธ.

xx
Bhabhafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HI, Rapunzel,
 I used to love reading some of your amazing anlysis and I also liked reading posts written by pocohontas, prerna4rishav dmj_dj etc. some of these analysis were amazingly mature and beautiful.
As you said, inspite of all the crap around, CVs gace SR which showed a beautiful relationship of how a single character in your life can make the life a totally different meaning and how He ( inthis case SID) fulfill your entire life.
BEing a married woman and having obligations like rest of the married world, it is very difficult to maintain sight about what is it that you are really looking for in the marrraige or in your partener. SID and His realtionship with his wife ( as he pictured and wanted< not what he got in the end) gave so much to cherish adn emulate in real life.
I could proudly present to my husband about what a dream husband should be.
No matter what happens CVs have destroyed the DMG. Even if SR happens, it willl be a total waste.
If every one looks carefully , then Sr lasted only 2-3 months, before Armaan really returned and then it was a ping pong game. Infact Cvs did such  a big blunder by first by creating SR and then trying to run the show according to KSG- JW wishes. ESp. letting KSG the high an mighty.
If they would have kept the show as a normal show with normal progression then it would have been fine.

I think in the TV world, they change writers so fast that they do not allow natural course of story to happen. Be it be Bhaskar- Bharti or DMG.
 very unfortunate.
 i AM ALSO SIGNING OFF FROM dmg NOW.
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ur post made me emotional
loved every bit of it
what do we can say about Siddhant Modi. he is a dream, a dream husband that i wish for, every girl wishes for.you have said so much about him beautifully that i have no other words to desrcibe how much i love and adore him.

as for Shilpa Anand - she is the lady of substance.who has guts to stand up for the right. i wish i could see more of her.but when one Door Closes, another one opens.so yeah i would love to see her on my screen again.she has potrayed 2 different roles amazingly in one single show.Hats off to her. her fanz have every right to be proud of her. SA, take a bow!

when the show ends.i wont miss it at all..i will miss the SR AT and the SRians!although i have been here for just 2 months but had a GREAT time!

thanks to all the SRians and KaShains for that!
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rapzy.. dont leave IF ..we all are here babes.. hoping to see SR together .Miss u!!!

loved reading ur post!!!! It is awesome
Edited by aishu_25 - 13 years ago
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! Rapz!!! *Sighhhhhhh ...clearing the watery eyes*...i understand ur pain and u emotions...m sure alll Srians and Arshians are going through the same situation๐Ÿ˜ญ... we always thought we r gonna see our couple living happily ever after buh unfortunately fate took such a turn which changed the face of DMG forvever...that it became CMG!!...I loved Dr. Siddhant Modi (sid)...he is the most awesome doctor, adorable brother, a loving husband, a true friend and more importantly a great human being!!!๐Ÿ‘...and what can i say about Shona!!! she came and i came...she left than i left....she came back ...then i came back....she is gone and so i shall go too...i feel so empty...so lonely on MF now!!! feels as if sumthing is missing...so i might stay for some time and if i get bored which i m getting there...i probably wud stop comin to DMG forum!!! *sigh once more*...buh thnx for making such lovely posts...and ill miss all my fellow Arshians...and Srians...we ROCK DMG forum....and we r  not losers...we fought for truth...and i m pretty sure we won!!! cuz truth never loses!!!! it may take time...buh we'll get there!!!!
One last line....hum to chale the dost ban ke...jaane kahan dil mil gayeeee!!!๐Ÿฅบ
from me ๐Ÿค— to all the Arshians and Srians!!!
Love,
Filza
Edited by FiiLza - 13 years ago
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

wow rapz - you made me teary while reading ur post - and u said everything wonderfully.

SR fans have always been fighting a battle and have survived and grown in numbers because we have had faith in this unique and unconventional LIFE story. The SR story is filled with hope and the notion that 2nd chances do exist - which you beautifully described. Its sad to see it end in such a note - & i understand ur POV. Sid has been the saving grace in SR for the longest time - and now that the CVz are hell bent in deteriorating his character it is better to stop watching and try to keep the happy SR memories as close to us as we can. ๐Ÿฅบ

Well rapz, I am going to miss ur posts. Thanks for keeping Siddhima alive in MF and like you said at the end of the day we are in fact the winners because we stood by what is right!

Thanks sweetheart! Am so overwhelmed right now... too many emotions all muddled up! But one that stands out the most is PRIDE!!! Am proud to be a SR fan, proud to be part of the SR Brigade and am glad we all will leave the forum with out head held high!!! Unlike some, who know deep within that even though they did win their fav couple, they lost the path of truth and righteousness in the process!!

Love u ๐Ÿค—