Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mdhbl2

After reading  the fantastic post of urs I can only say I got very much hurted by the so called cvs  and I quit(already done but reminding)

thanx for thwe wonderful post

🤗
rapunzel84 thumbnail
@ Abanti - i said am not making any more posts on the MF - i never said i will stop fighting for what is right! 😊
love u gal! U r a rockstar!!!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Rapzie - will u post d TRP rating on wednesday or not ????? 😕
chelsia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if they dont show the right  , show them that we can ban the show by not watching it and stick to what we want

let the trps fall even in its ending stage so that in future they will learn not to play with our emotions and luv

let them bring old gang as a bribe but still no bending and tending like them who have that tendency to bend and fall from all and finally fall low in front of us we  little fellows who r not even half u r age
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidma_love

@Rapzie - will u post d TRP rating on wednesday or not ????? 😕

will pm the ratings to Shru and ask her to post it...
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow rapz - you made me teary while reading ur post - and u said everything wonderfully.

SR fans have always been fighting a battle and have survived and grown in numbers because we have had faith in this unique and unconventional LIFE story. The SR story is filled with hope and the notion that 2nd chances do exist - which you beautifully described. Its sad to see it end in such a note - & i understand ur POV. Sid has been the saving grace in SR for the longest time - and now that the CVz are hell bent in deteriorating his character it is better to stop watching and try to keep the happy SR memories as close to us as we can. 🥺

Well rapz, I am going to miss ur posts. Thanks for keeping Siddhima alive in MF and like you said at the end of the day we are in fact the winners because we stood by what is right!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Rapzie - thank u soooooooo much 🤗 🤗

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

will pm the ratings to Shru and ask her to post it...

NO WAYS............the trp rating post has to come from u at any cost

with all the humour so that we can laugh about it till 50 pgs

u r soooooooo not spared from mking the TRP post rapzy

and this is not a req

this is an order

u hv no other choice

i ll b waiting for ur post 2mrrw on trps
Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

rapz.....your post made me really cry............it made me realize whi i loved sid and his riddhima,why we fought tooth and nail for them and why the creatives had to bow down before us...........i was never a regular in commenting but would more than often read your posts coz they would be full of something sensible and that is rare to come across in this forum..............

I too respect your decision and God bless you in every thing you do ......will surely miss your posts but would not want you to stagnate in this stinking chaos anymore either...........

even if today we did not get what we want but it gives pleasure to realize that we made them shut thier shop in the such short notice.......what is right will always remain right anywhere in hte world ..........
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
U made me emotional...breath in breath out first ðŸ˜†

I joined IF only for Wahi and SR and in initial days i was silent reader and always loved reading your posts so will definitely miss your posts like i miss Poco's post  ðŸ˜” but i respect your decision...

and we r not losers we fought for what is right and we made them to change their decision...and that is our Victory and DMG is ending that is also our victory ðŸ˜†

For Sid what can i say for this guy...This is the most wonderful char for me..this guy made me believe on second chances of life,he made me believe that second chances can be as beautiful as first or even more beautiful...to sum up it would be gud if i say i want a person like Sid in my life ðŸ˜›

We all will Fight till the end for what is right...

Love u
Reshu