Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Theiva - Absolutely right.......i too really really pity the updaters this week.........too horrible experience i would say.......watching itself is a bad experience and updating doubles it up.....imagine thinking all these things which we tend to forget,have to remember them and update.......huh.....it was so painful......that too to see the two people whom we love to watch happily -
 T and T......OMG........

The scenes at the road where Thulz was asking for help and when no one came..........i was really thinking how things are around.......i would say though it is a serial the screenplay and the acting was really rerally tooooooooooooo real........creadits to the crew and the artists..........no one bothered to even make a call to the ambulance......

the way thulz was crying and begging in the auto with her soul person all bleeding was really too good.......sruthi did a very good job.....

imagine her situation, the only person who showed her the way for happiness without any intentions is all in death bed that too in her laps......how could one tolerate it......she was totally helpless.....

Again as Sue pointed out though it is fictious and we are really aware of it........we just cant take these things that easily..........we are really getting raged at the things happening around in the society and the director has really brought us that feel very well and thats the reason we are too much into it......whether it is romance or emotional scenes........

Ranu, rightly said da.......it TA was one of the pass by person....no matter, may what come......he would have deftly helped the person, as u said including the other issues with the doctor, police and even financially........as u said even i have thought so many time that he s a nut to help others inspite of his responsibilities.......but if the auto person was not there to help.......what would be his/her condition............TA is not a nut......he is a real human who sees other problems by heart and goes as a first one to help...........His character has gained value , i would say after watching yday's episode............but that does not justify the mistake he has done to charu...........still he was only partly responsible to that mistake......

I admire the characterisation of TA more now...........
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

sadly these kinds of behaviours are so common in the real life where people just stand by as onlookers while lives are taken. Policies, rules and regulations have become more important than saving lives. 😕 It's no wonder TA refuses to be practical.

I used to think he was a loosu for always nosing into strangers' problems to help but now, not so much. It's sad to think that if TA had been one of the passers on the street, he probably would've taken the person to the hospital, made sure they got treatment and paid for the bill as well. But when he's the one in need of help, no one is willing.

Definitely that goes without saying...he will never stand there watching like a dumb - he is a  responsible personality  -  he would have made sure the injured is rushed to the hospital without any further delay. 👍🏼

Yes...its always the case when those who help others ends up without anyone coming to their aid in their hour of need.  😲
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: malasara23

hello frds why do u bother this is just serial dont get too emotional.Tamizh will be back in some week episode and tamizh only will be saved by thulasi wait an watch...😉

Sara..nee sonna seriya irrukkum...I want to see TA in his own self again with his pretty wife..!!👏
Sue Nair thumbnail
😉

Originally posted by: mynameis-86c

one more tactic of Kumaran is the helpful characters will go out of the city in some pretext or the other so that timely help is not available. It happened earlier also. Director used this tactic positively also, once sending once the bad inspector out of town by which tamizh was saved.

Now, Thilaga is out of town. Vel will not give money, because his intention,is tamizh should die. So, finally charu will come with money, but she will talk business with Thulasi, that Tamizh will be saved by her money, if Thulasi leaves tamizh. She will argue, what is the use of saving Tamizh, for Thulasi's benefit ? So, Thulasi will leave Tamizh's life just to save his life. This is what is going to happen. It is very cruel imagination of the director. Tamizh's mom will be too happy to accept this business deal. So charu is really going to buy Tamizh's life with her money

Ya...Thulasi is in desparate need of money and if this Charu comes in with the required finance she will have to give in for her husband's welfare and for Charu's benefit. 😔

Just to save TA's life Thulz will sacrifice her marriage for that scheming bitch. And when TA wakes up Charu will bad-mouth abt Thulasi saying that she just left the bleeding TA on the road to die - it was she (Charu) who happen to pass by and had him quickly sent to hospital for treatment..!!😡  Hope that director doesn't have such dirty thoughts working in his mind. 😡

To keep her word to Charu she might even ignore TA completely.....BUT I AM SURE TA WILL DEFINITELY KNOW HIS THULZ...and won't take him long  to know Charu's true colour.

If you had notice earlier TA was already feeling rather uncomfortable witht Charu's movement and behaviour. My GOD can't believe this Charu can be so hardup for someone else's husband..!!😆
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update , Shubba.

I agree with most of the comments .. Thulasi 2.0 is on her way!
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is a quote based on what Adi Shankara said, 'A son may wish bad to happen for a mom, but mom never wishes bad to happen for her son.' There is a story in which a man wanted to live with a prostitute. But he lost all his money being with her and the prostitute forced him out.  Still as the man begged  to her , she told him  she will be with him if he could kill his mom and bring her heart. The man killed his mom. But as he was about to take her heart, her heart wept for his ways and he began to repent.

That is the way of a mother. In this context, what the director showed is really unacceptable. In fact, whatever anyone including TA does, his parents are responsible for that. In a normal film, no doubt what they show is the hero normally has a loving mother figure. (It can be mother or sister-in-law.) But nobody can say TA's mom is a loving mother.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
I totally agree with what many of you have written. It is completely unacceptable that a mother wishes the death of her son. He is not a terrorist nor a rapist. So why such hatred. Yet she seems to think it is her right to push Thuls away. That lavanya does not stop her mother from wishing her loving brother dead.  😡 Even that Mangai has better sense and tells dont abuse her son.
Shemmo thumbnail
Wow...Thanks Shubba Akka for the wonderful and detailed Update!!👏

As everyone said yesterday episode was really painful!!..It was very touching to see T&T like that!!..And Shruti did a fabulous Job!!..Hats off to her!!👏

And i agree with Ranu Akka, Sue Akka and Shubba Akka about the road ppl who stands there like status!!...!!😡

TA mom...Hmm..😡😡....Paiyan saganum-nu solluravanga ethuku hospital poiy avara parkanum???...I cant believe her character!!....

Who will help Thulasi now??...Please Charu-va kondu varatheenga director!!
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Suba for the lovely update. Poor Thuls...😭. I just hate TA's mom, enna vaayi antha ammavuke? How could she cursed her own son? 😡
ta mom is not so bad as we think.She is worst in cursing tamizh bcoz she didnt expect tamizh will do like this.Also she was so much worried abt lavanya since puvi is not so strong who always do as per his wife wish.She may curse his son but does it in disappointment and she has love and affection of him.soon she ll realize it