Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^ I totally agree with you. It's JUST words out of anger and I don't think any mother would REALLY want their son dead. She 's going to the hospital to see her son and this enough to show her  motherly love.
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aarthi, Probably TA's mom is not that bad. What is bad is really the dialogs she is made to tell. What she told Thulasi and about MM in the college and now what she talks in anger about TA makes her a bad person. Even Padma who is naturally bad, has not to say this bad dialogs. Probably the director and the dialog writer could have done better in portraying TA's mom.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Sri and Aarthi -  thats the reason i wrote in the update -
Even by mistake if u curse someone out of anger it would become true sometimes, later would repent for the same..........same thing is happening here.....but what did thulz do????
more than tamizh she has to understand Thulasi......Lavanya rathen than just keeping quiet on whatever her mother does or says.....she has to explain what truth she knows to avoid further complications..........
I too feel Thulz would stand up for the rights she has and would bring back TA to life and prove her love towards her husbd to them.......
mellisai thumbnail
@ Maha - dialogue writer should tone down the words used , it's a pain listening to TA's mum repeating the same lines over and over again.

@ Shubba - agreed, Lavanya should explain the whole situation to her mother , because she knows more about Thamizh and Thualsi . However , she's least concerned about her bro and more concerned about her own wedding.. she's not going to help TA , because TA didn't help her . 
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago