Thendral - Update for Monday - 04.10.2010

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wowww Suba Akka,Super fast update that too so much detailed.Thank u sooo much for all ur effort.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— ⭐️

That was a trageic episode πŸ˜”.Ok all this was expected seeing promo but this Tamizh's mom is really too much no no ten much.No mother can be like this 😑.How is she sooooo rude?She must be thankful to sudha for leaving for having left her with just that.This Lavanya,all the problems could have been solved by her,she got the opportunity but missed everything  😑 and now is crying.I couldn't pity her.

I felt very bad for Thuls,she was crying soo badly.That is obvious but I was watching with some confidence that Tamizh will be alright soon,so was not involved that much but seeing Thuls I started feeling bad 😭.Thulasi{Shruthi) is the star of the day,well done  πŸ‘πŸΌ ⭐️

Finally Maams comment on Thilaga that he got scared seeing her with such a big soolam πŸ˜†.That was the only one I enjoyed watching in today's episode.This Thilaga is going and now only Vel is there.so no one is there to help Thuls even if Vel will blackmail her.He will use this opportunity to execute some evil plan.Will be thankful to Director if it will not seperate her from her hubby.πŸ˜•
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the awesomeeee update Suba akka!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Nothing much to say except that it was extremely pitiful to see Thuls in such a situation, but all for good 😊

TA's mum will never thirundhify. Period.

It was great to see Maams back in the interludes of the totally depressing episode, he really lightened up my mood when he was teasing Thilaka with the soolam!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Actually, she seriously does have that freaky look with it (like u know the women in saami serials with the soolam and the fierce face πŸ˜†)

Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast, suda suda update Subba. πŸ‘

Aiyooo paavam Thuls Nilamai.. 😭Cry AP than case visarikka vanthirukara.. Ada kadavule.. 😲

Intha TA's mom & her dialouges... chee.. kodumai, Thanga mudiyalai.. what kind of mom is she - cusring her own blood?!!!!! 😑 Angry
thanks for fast upload Suba Akka

tamil not die avanukku onnum aakaathu tulasi acting super enakku alukai alukaiyaa vanthuruchu

mudhalla intha bazaari tamil momai intha serial viddu thookkanum😑😑😑
thilaka kovilukku podda vel maddum thaan viddila nikkiraan😲  ethavathu tulasiyai blackmail pannuraano thriyalai but promovila tulasi&padi veliyila wait pannuraanga enave thilakaa thaan help pannuvaa mariyaathavukkumaa kannillai kandippa namma tamilukku onnum aakaathu

Edited by Diviya27 - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
one more tactic of Kumaran is the helpful characters will go out of the city in some pretext or the other so that timely help is not available. It happened earlier also. Director used this tactic positively also, once sending once the bad inspector out of town by which tamizh was saved.

Now, Thilaga is out of town. Vel will not give money, because his intention,is tamizh should die. So, finally charu will come with money, but she will talk business with Thulasi, that Tamizh will be saved by her money, if Thulasi leaves tamizh. She will argue, what is the use of saving Tamizh, for Thulasi's benefit ? So, Thulasi will leave Tamizh's life just to save his life. This is what is going to happen. It is very cruel imagination of the director. Tamizh's mom will be too happy to accept this business deal. So charu is really going to buy Tamizh's life with her money
hello frds why do u bother this is just serial dont get too emotional.Tamizh will be back in some week episode and tamizh only will be saved by thulasi wait an watch...πŸ˜‰
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Akka for the super fast update and also very detailed πŸ‘.

Oh maannn....it was soooo sadddd to see Thulasi like this. Aiyoo her lovely hubby on her shoulders and all bleeding....that was πŸ˜”πŸ˜”. Ahh that was painful.If TA acts, would he want to see Thulasi crying and falling at everyone's feet for him? I don't think he would like that. Even if it was a sad episde, Shruti's acting was tooo good β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ. Ohh poor girl, nobody to help her now as Thilaka left to the temple. This week's too sad.

I don't want to talk about that stupid TA's mother and her "selfless" daughter Lavanya😑. She is the most innocent girl and she is crying now.Arggggg....

AP....another heartless creature...i am happy atleast the auto driver was kind enough to bring him to hospital.Ohhh that is sooo painful to see the sweeet TA in such a condition....ahhh noooooo....IF NO DEEPAK/TA NO THENDRAL FOR US.Director sir, you got that????πŸ˜†
Ranu. thumbnail
Thanks for the update! πŸ˜ƒ Hopefully not too painful for you!

This episode literally had absolutely nothing good about it. Last time, when Thuls was mistreated in front of the college, at least the college students stood up for her. Now there is no one. Not the onlooking people on the street, and not even the people who are paid $$$$ to help people, like the doctors and police officers (stupid AP). Apparently only TA seems to believe in helping others instead of just being practical and that is shown as being wrong too 🀒.  Ithukulla TA's mom too....😑😑 Only the autodrivers in the serial seem to have a heart. πŸ˜•

I also don't think TA is putting a drama. That is just way too cruel to Thuls. It is real but he'll survive but until then Thuls is just 😭

Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
I think it is that Vishwa who have sent that henchman to attack Tamizh as now Tamizh knows that Mohan has Kanja with him.This stupid Mohan would have ularified that to Vishwa and he would've tried to kill him to avoid his future problems and also to make Mohan believe that he is capable of doing anything.arggg it is really confusing πŸ˜•