Posted: 13 years ago
hey princess very well written👏
in fact i like ur style of writing ...very detailed
so finally nakku and dutta meet...i guess
waiting for the next part and thanks for the pm😊
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First Chapter is really very intresting.. I really liked the way you introduced Nakku as a true Sherni knows Karate and all and wat's with this medicines and she recalling Moie ke scenes?? Kya hua Sherni movie dekhte Dekhte beshoosh ho gaye.. Bahar se tuff sherni aur dil chuhe ka..??LOL.. Ok now going to read the nxt update
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Nice update. So Baaji has something for Nakku and she is brushing aside his feelings thinking that Baaji is just joking and trying to make her laugh.. Is it gonna end in a love triangle or wat??? Well I really liked the intro scene of Dutta..very well written.
princessmithai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

First Chapter is really very intresting.. I really liked the way you introduced Nakku as a true Sherni knows Karate and all and wat's with this medicines and she recalling Moie ke scenes?? Kya hua Sherni movie dekhte Dekhte beshoosh ho gaye.. Bahar se tuff sherni aur dil chuhe ka..??LOL.. Ok now going to read the nxt update

Nahi Tina
she is a true sherni
she had beaten up a guy in the mall whr she actually went to watch a movie ..... after beating the guy up she gets bleeding knuckles so she was taken to the doc
all this will be revealed later on
but heck tum tow samjhi hiy nahi😆
princessmithai thumbnail

Nice update. So Baaji has something for Nakku and she is brushing aside his feelings thinking that Baaji is just joking and trying to make her laugh.. Is it gonna end in a love triangle or wat??? Well I really liked the intro scene of Dutta..very well written.

Thank you for liking my update😳
well no Tina Baji doesnt have anything for Naku
they are childhood sweethearts😆
so one sweetheart to the other trying to pull legs n bring down the seriousness of the situation whn Naku is nervous bcoz she has to go on the stage and sing in front of the huge audience😳
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Arey yaar Mithai meri Sweetu.. ab mujhe kaise pata hoga ki yeh Nakku Sherni har jagah panga leti rehti hai aur apne karate skills ko flaunt karne ke liye bechare Ladkoon ko Dhooti hai.. I know, I know that the guy misbehaved with her.. But then  grls learning Karate they can break brickswith their bare hands and still they don't feel anyhing but here Nakku toh ek punch mein hi uske Knuckles se blood niklne laga..

@Baaji and Nakku being Childhood Sweethearts and trying to ease out the situation.. That's really very sweet on the Baaji's part.. and Nakku is going to sing on stage ... Wah Wah multi talented person hai.. She can fight she can sing is there any other skills she has got hai toh abhi bata do..LOL
princessmithai thumbnail

Arey yaar Mithai meri Sweetu.. ab mujhe kaise pata hoga ki yeh Nakku Sherni har jagah panga leti rehti hai aur apne karate skills ko flaunt karne ke liye bechare Ladkoon ko Dhooti hai.. I know, I know that the guy misbehaved with her.. But then  grls learning Karate they can break brickswith their bare hands and still they don't feel anyhing but here Nakku toh ek punch mein hi uske Knuckles se blood niklne laga..

@Baaji and Nakku being Childhood Sweethearts and trying to ease out the situation.. That's really very sweet on the Baaji's part.. and Nakku is going to sing on stage ... Wah Wah multi talented person hai.. She can fight she can sing is there any other skills she has got hai toh abhi bata do..LOL

Arey nahi yaar Naku isnt a regular fighter
she just had those childhood days whn she just had lessons from her brothers😳
but she is essentially a girl
with that one punch Naku's delicate hands bleed
it was a punch even she dint expect she ud smack
it  was a pure reflex n she herself was very surprised
Naku singing on stage : no she isnt multi talented she is pure artistic thats it
she can sing but she knows she isnt a singer to go in for playback singing
she used to sing in the school choir
she was remembering her old school days with her frnds n school mates while the librarian was issuing the books LOL😆
aab aur sawal maat kaar agle updates ke liye kucch tow bacha ke rakhne dey😆
Edited by princessmithai - 13 years ago
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Wow princess just read the whole thing and wow..........Awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeee is the word...........Love the way u write sweetheart!..............😳🤗
ujju111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwww...
wnderfully written!! that too set up  in Kolkata!!!!!
👏👏👏
pls update soon!
TIA.Tia thumbnail
@Mithai.. Yaar aisa mat bol .. Tere FF ke realted Doubts tu nahi clear karegi toh aur kaun karega.. Tujhe to kush hona chaiye that I'm asking all the questions relate to your FF .. and BTW what kinda books Nakku was issuing from Library.. ??? The one she needs o complete her Project and trying to use the books as reference.. Kamal hai at one point she has to complete the project and on the other hand she is also about to go and sing on stage.. Pehle project toh katam kar le phir stage pe jakar gaale.. Project ki tension mein stage pe jaakar gaana zaroori hai kya???