Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessmithai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: meriyaar

hey,amazing ff yaar! Such detail, too good. Keep it up. Plz pm me wen u nxt update.

Thank you dear😳
yeah will surely pm u once i update😳
do add me in ur buddy list😳

princessmithai thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkchoco

Kya baat hai mithai! So you have been romantic in your school days itself, M&B type hai kya😉 after as u said, the concept is frm the POV of a teenager...
must say the opening was kewl.. Now update this daily.. Samjhe?

No my dear Bella it is not M&B type😳
at least not the type M&B are well known for😳😆
yeah i have been romantic not only in my school days but even now
do not forget I am and artist by profession aab iss bahane kucch tow cchut milniy chahiye hein na???😆😆😆

thanks for liking it so much sit bak n read on i sure hope ull like it even more😳
daily ka tow pata nahi yaar pur koshish zaroor karungi😳
even i am excited
princessmithai thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey mithai thanx for starting new FF and for the PM 🤗....really prologue was awesome ...loved it a lot ...pls continue ...wanna read more...we are always hungry for FFs 😆,,,,pls jaldi update karna..take care and see ya around 👍🏼👏🤗

😆😆😆 yeah looks like it FF Humgry ppl
CV wale khana nahiy de rah hein kya enuf humari LTLians ko????😆
dil bhuka hiy maar raha hein😆
Thanks for liking the pologue so much next update coming up soooooooonnnnn😳
princessmithai thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran255

HEy Mithai
wow so this creative story is from skool days
hmm thats nice
realy liked the beginning
really looking forward 4 next update :)

yeah this is from my high school days n neither the character of Dutta nor Naku existed then😳
i have made tiny winy changes here n there
with the names with the places whr the plots are taking place
i just hope i can pull it off well with the changes
but the story will remain the same😳
thanks for liking it😃

princessmithai thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

nice start...would love to read a different kind of a love story😊

so leela and roops are nakkus friends...good
waiting for the next part and thanks for the pm

Thanks Rose for liking it so much😳😃
will update soon n pm u too dont woyeee😳
yeah Leela n Roops are her only female pals😉 
remember she is tomboyish😆
besides her own mom😆
well not the "Meri aayi kehti hein" wala frndship tho😆 she has a mind of her own n she aint afraid of speaking it in my FF

originally thr names were Jennifer = Leela😳
and Anya (short for Ananya) = Roops😳
princessmithai thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati2008

mithai.......superb.....u r amazing writer.......yeh bhi koi puchhne ki baat hai.......yes.....i want this FF.......😆

Thanks Swati😳
I am pure glad that you liked it😳
thanks for complimenting me n my writing😳
n for ur demands
ok ull get this ff😆
princessmithai thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

i want this FF to continue too.. my hubby is from Kolkata and i totally agree about the winter there.. been there only twice during winter as we tend to go during summer as the kids break up from school then.. but awesome city and the best part is the warnth of the people.. one of the safest places for women!! 

yeah Kolkata is indeed a city of joy
whn it comes to Kolkata theres nothing n nowhere to competye with her
She is my dream city😳
I love her like i love myself😳
you know just a couple a days ago the famous journalist Mr. Vir Sanghvi wrote
"You want your cities clean and green; stick to Delhi. You want your cities, rich and impersonal, go to Bombay. You want them high-tech and full of draught beer, Bangalore's your place. But if you want a city with a soul, come to Calcutta."
n i so fell in love with hjim just for complimenting my city in such a touching way😳😳😳
yes She is indeed a city with a soul n indeed the safest place for women I am a passionate photographer n im out at nyts also doing nyt shots in the city streets n yeah i am quite satisfied n feel pretty safe with my group even at the wee hrs of nyt
n I could go on n on n on rambling good old tales about her so ill just shut myself up now that i still can😆

thanks for liking my FF
do add me up in ur buddy list pls

Edited by princessmithai - 13 years ago
princessmithai thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarathikb

very well written

plz continue

thanks Aarathi😳
well updates on its way very soon😉
princessmithai thumbnail
*Mithai runs to do a couple a editings for the next update*
*Mithai will be back in a jiffy*
*Mithai is done with her editing*
here comes the update😳

Chapter 1

A faint smile curved at Naku's lips as she stopped at the librarian's counter to get her books issued. Baji would be waiting to pick her up from outside the State Library. There were still a couple of days more for her synopsis to be submitted, but she was done and over with her latest reviews. It was time to catch up with her friends and family once more. Baji has finally managed to make that big hike in his career, so he has invited all the three girls over to his apartment for lunch, where he would be treating them mouth-watering delicacies.
Recipe Courtesy:  Bajirao Patil
Cook: Bajirao Patil
Host: Bajirao Patil

The school choir with the pad, Nikhil on drums, Baji on bass guitar and Naku the lead singer, with Tenzing on the lead guitar played on. Their final rehearsal, after this they would on stage in front of the audience. They were excited to perform their opera out of a rock song; a transformation that would normally be the other way round. They were prepared to give their best to win the competition ' The Vibes, an open school singing championship ' a most prestigious event. After the practice they headed for their respective green room, where they would have a final word of advice from their music teacher, their guide and mentor, Mr. Charles D'souza, before they made it to the stage.

Naku was awfully quiet. Baji had never seen her like that before. He came up to her with a glass of water "Drink this", Naku looked up all grim and serious "and don't fret, we wouldn't appreciate if you start croaking on the stage."
Naku did not say anything.
"Hey, you know what, if we both get through this safely, I will agree to marry you, surely that is not as bad an ordeal as this" Baji's  eyes twinkled with mischief. Naku's lungs bubbled up with a laughter.

Naku's head snapped back at the tap tap tap. The elderly mousey lady from behind the table was looking up at Naku from above her spectacles. Naku was not surprised, in fact she was plain happy that her memories were as fresh and distinct, as if it occurred just yesterday. Nine long years did not smudge it one bit.

The fat heap of books looked rather heavy to carry; she thought for a while before picking them up one by one and laid one on top of the other. She knew she was a sight to behold; with the books reaching up to her nose, she looked like a helpless child, over burdened and hidden behind books and bag.

Counting each step, slowly and carefully she made her way to the exit; before coming to a dead stop. She adjusted the weight in her hands, and stepped out on the foyer, before taking a right turn. She gave a heavy sigh and took her scheduled right turn ... THUMP!!! And all her books dropped, and she staggered. All she could see was that there was a grey wall in front of her. Fine fabriced grey wall.
Feels like Raymond! she thought
Slowly she lifted her head , and saw the face of the man, who had bumped into her.
No, make it Giorgio Armani, she corrected mentally.
For the first time in her life, she realised, the true meaning to the English phrase "Shaking in the shoes". She shook so vibrantly, that she was afraid that the world would hear her bones clatter.

The sun shone right behind the head of the man, making a halo round him, and his face was barely visible. Naku squinted to have a better look, but the setting sun, betrayed her. All she could realize was that the man owned, thick locks of dark hair. That and his built, man ...... talk about being lithe. She had read about the lithe, strong and tall type, she knew the type well;  and she also knew that the kind only existed on the Grecian Urns and the Odes written on it. She hardly knew that she would bump into one in person, that too on the doorstep of the State Library in Kolkata.
Wow!! Talk about impossibilities.

Please press the like button n leave ur valuable comments😳

Edited by princessmithai - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hey i am from kolkata too. so when you say Mani sq,parkstreet,maidan it pulls string in my heart. I m presently  staying in pune becoz of my job..and its as different from kolkata as night from day..Both special, both beautiful in its own way..Thanks for PM..Do carry on.

One thing though,its gud that ur characters are based in a Background where you can write the dialogues in English. My FF requires hindi dialogues and i hate mixing up the two languages..

Loved it...It brought back mishti misthi smriti..Thanks a lot for giving me back  a piece of my home and heart..😊