~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #7

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Credit: Sabii..she made this for our Discussion thread.. Thanks)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Rang Badalti Odhani~~~

This is a daily/weekly episode discussion thread.
You can discuss daily episodes.. and also have live updates.
Please donot have live updates on the main forum and keep it
in this thread to respect the written updaters time and efforts.

Enjoy the thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Links to earlier threads.
~RBO #1~
~RBO #2~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Discussion thread Link:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1507042#34805743

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
EEEEEE new thread!!!!!

Whats in store next week... how long will the next 24hrs last??

Will Khanak declare her love??? Will she say I LOVE YOU Shaantanu??
Edited by maneet.n.shanak - 13 years ago
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Veeeeeeennnnnnnnnaaaaaaa..............................hiiiiii !!!!!!!

darling where do we post now................??? here or there ???
shanakforever thumbnail
let that thread get over then here
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Please complete 150 pages in the #6 thread and resume discussions. Thanks.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello ladies*waves* .....its great to be backπŸ˜ƒ....missed you all a lot πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—and the lively discussions too....God...been more then 2 weeks and It seems like ages....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just caught the epi and have to say loved it...loved Shaan...the Burthal...Khanak..the Fool and Rucha..the Intelligent one at last.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KT was brilliant with his whole lost , sad and heartbroken look....his eyes....ahhhhhhh to die for.....*sigh*πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khanak was looking way to lovely too...in her new Churidar..thank God for additional clothes to her wardrobe....well acted by Yash too..her whole scene with Natiie dear...was very very well done indeed..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And Rucha was brilliant as Natasha today...she really got to show her intelligence to us ...at last...that she noticed all ...and had it all stored up in her mind and heart..and the best was the dialogue by her...of mixing up Friendship for love and love for friendship..so apt indeed....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wont talk about the three Villan of the piece at all...but great acting by all of them too....
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved today's episode very very much. Loved Natasha a lot. She is the best cupid I guess.😳

And as Shriya and Manita said the CVs wanted a positive exit for Natasha, aare its Rucha' s wedding na?πŸ˜†

And we have enough time to see how good is Shaan or how good is Khanak. Its just a beginning for them.😳

I was thinking if it was a movie Shaan saying those words to Khanak " I will not let you go even after 2 months" we would have a Shanak hug and that would be the end of the movie. And the screen would show

Its not the ending
but
its the beginning😳

So friends its the beginning for RBO. And loads of sweet scenes are coming up.

So Sid ji cheer up and have fun
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
(reposting my last post here..............)

Moral of the story----

because shaan looked hawt and khanak looked gorgeous,,,,,,...................we keep forgiving this burthalness...................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i agree with Sid 100%.........................a marriage has to be stronger and when a marriage requires someone else to step in for stopping it from breaking.....................Dude, u have a long way to go........it is easy to say " responsible"......................hard to live upto

how i wish...........one of them was stronger or confident to make the other realise...........

i guess they wanted to give a positive exit to Natasha..............now we all love her, don't we? .......maybe, that's why the CVs decided for giving us this scene...........

but this showed that Shanak have to work hard on their relationship.................anyways,,,,ab unke paas 2 months hain...all by th
emselves............2 months and many more...shaan says !!

I loved all three of them today......................what an episode sirjee !!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congragulations for the 7th thread...God we sure seem to be moving fast....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loved the Siggy by Quirkyqueens...just brilliant indeed....😍😍😍😍

@Shriya & Manita darling a belated Happy Birthday dear....sorry couldn't wish you girls earlier...*hugs adn kisses* adn hoping that all your dreams and wishes do come true.

@Noorya...yeah congragulations girl on winning the VM competition...πŸ‘πŸ‘ you one lucky girl dear...do give him a hug and kiss from all of us....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Beeni ....awww....you did get your wish of seeing him in Sherwani ...but seems like he will not go all the way to Dulwadhi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and that to not in a Sherwani at all....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He follows her in his jeep not a motorbike...adn that to shes running away in a Rikshaw....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Veeni.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

@Gaayu goot to see you back dear in the swing of things

@ May...did you see ...the forum noiw has more Besharam members.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† God I told you I was innocent of that title all along.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hello to all....Ranjini, Shriya, Zen, Karishma, Sharmida, Nitzs, DD, Jaya, Maddy, Hira, Navs, Priya, Amrita, Zuggy, Manita, Shama, Shazs, Sana (smartac), Sana(perfectpari), and all who are new asn I have missed naming

Lovely coming up and precaps indeed...sigh...tomorrow seems to be far far away....

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey all!

Manita: Moral of the story----

because shaan looked hawt and khanak looked gorgeous,,,,,,...................we keep forgiving this burthalness...................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i agree with Sid 100%.........................a marriage has to be stronger and when a marriage requires someone else to step in for stopping it from breaking.....................Dude, u have a long way to go........it is easy to say " responsible"......................hard to live upto

how i wish...........one of them was stronger or confident to make the other realise...........

i guess they wanted to give a positive exit to Natasha..............now we all love her, don't we? .......maybe, that's why the CVs decided for giving us this scene...........

but this showed that Shanak have to work hard on their relationship.................anyways,,,,ab unke paas 2 months hain...all by themselves !!

AWESOME POST! and yes... just becuz shaan looked hawt.. and khanak looked cute inthe precap..v r expected to forgive them?

chalo whtever.. but i agree.. they NEED TO make their marriage stronger.. just havign romantic scenes doesn't make a marriage stronger.. and just teaching ur wife eng doesn't make a husband responsible... and justtt knowing ur husband is a burthal doesn't make a wife responsible.... HE shud've broken off this marriage by himself from time 0! SHE shud've told hims he loved him straight up ! is saare kisse mein natassha ka aana its so wrong - for natassha herself... for her to make her love (shaan) go back to his wife... such a torture...