~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #6

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Credit: Sabii..she made this for our Discussion thread.. Thanks)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Rang Badalti Odhani~~~

This is a daily/weekly episode discussion thread.
You can discuss daily episodes.. and also have live updates.
Please donot have live updates on the main forum and keep it
in this thread to respect the written updaters time and efforts.

Enjoy the thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Links to earlier threads.
~RBO #1~
~RBO #2~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Discussion thread Link:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Gaayu, Shriya, Veena ,Hira, Shazia, Manita, Amrita, Sehjal, Sidra, Karishma, Zuggy, Zen, Mahi, Priya and any one esle who is here😊.....

I can see the forum and the DT has gone into overload due to ShaNak's romance today and tomorrows pre-cap☺️....I had to log-in twice because I had problems posting today😆.....Glad I checked the DT before posting or this would have been lost in thread 5😆.

Great episode, but wanted to strangle Khanak and Shaan.....Maha burthal both of them....Itne romantic scene ke baad, phir sofa aur phirends ki baat!😕.....Uff....Sidra we need to march now!😳....And Krishna was right ' Burn the sofa! ' 😳😆....Then not even holding hands in the corridor and PHONE CHARGER ki pari hai Shaan ko?....You may ask why I want to strangle them both....Well Shaan toh buthal hai we know😃, but we expect Khanak to be samajdar😆.....

As many of us predicted ShaNak's moment was interupted....But the scene was very romantic and portrayed well and ShaNak were reacted naturally.....Can't believe the dumbo's came to the hotel....Unbelieable!....How desperate can Madhvi get....But I have a idea for the purpose of getting them to the hotel and it's not as BD said, to get Shaan home....What is Shaan a baby?.....Oh wait yes they like to treat him like one, don't they.....

Khanak slapping Shaan....I don't believe in violence by men or women, but Shaan did ask for it.....Literallly😆.....Burthal.....I mean after almost kissing his wife twice, he goes to sleep on the sofa....I mean they could have shared that enormous bed....That sofa wouldn't even be big enough for Khanak....How was a six foot burthal going to sleep on it?.....

Loved the scene between Sunil Uncle and Khanak....This guy better get the Maha- Purush award next....Great, man, great Dad and great FIL👏......Glad Khanak told somone that she wants her marriage to last, even if it's not Shaan....In fact this is better....Sunil has more power to do whats best for them....I like the Dumbos vs K-men track.....Ah dekhe zara kis mein kitna hai dum, type....Love it, well done CVs, oh and thanks for out cute cupid/ guardian angel Dharam Ji.....

And the much awaited pre-cap😳....Like Shazia said, they actually kiss.....The picturisation and ShaNak both look good...BRB......
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi May,
Excellent analysis! RBO is at a very very interesting point now, what with Taashu soon to be out of the pic, the Dumbos still hating Khanak, etc.... we r going to get very good scenes I think.
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sweetu May!! You are right what an epi! Even though the romance was interrupted it was still GRRRRRRRRRR!

You are right, khanak to be samajdar! Hiding the charger haila soni kudi samadar kudi!

Sunil akki and dharam ji tusi rock!!!

Dumbo's proooove they are dumb and dumberrrrrr

Anyways, also wanna add this side of the forum is getting rocking by the day!

<3

Love you all!!
Edited by maneet.n.shanak - 13 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
*veena.. runnnninggg..exciteeeddd thru the thread.... stops..
collects her breath... oohh.. and she faints..faints.. faints* (triple effect)
pree.mahi thumbnail
May Loved what u wrote and 100% agree with you

Then not even holding hands in the corridor and PHONE CHARGER ki pari hai Shaan ko?....You may ask why I want to strangle them both....Well Shaan toh buthal hai we know😃, but we expect Khanak to be samajdar😆.....

Yes I expected shaan to lead her into the room with his hands around her arms. But please dont strangle them, we'll be left starving 4 shanka moments. Instead entangle them - lets get a bigger tie for that.

As many of us predicted ShaNak's moment was interupted....But the scene was very romantic and portrayed well and ShaNak were reacted naturally.....Can't believe the dumbo's came to the hotel....Unbelieable!....How desperate can Madhvi get....But I have a idea for the purpose of getting them to the hotel and it's not as BD said, to get Shaan home....What is Shaan a baby?.....Oh wait yes they like to treat him like one, don't they.....

LOL Desparate like anything - they were even ready to get into to honeymoon suite - Poor Sunil and Akshay😆😆😆

Khanak slapping Shaan....I don't believe in violence by men or women, but Shaan did ask for it.....Literallly😆.....Burthal.....I mean after almost kissing his wife twice, he goes to sleep on the sofa....I mean they could have shared that enormous bed....That sofa wouldn't even be big enough for Khanak....How was a six foot burthal going to sleep on it?....

Exactly. May be sofa is small on purpose, (Sun & Aki plan), so that Khanak seeing him struggling to sleep on that tiny sofa, may ask him to shift to bed.

Loved the scene between Sunil Uncle and Khanak....This guy better get the Maha- Purush award next....Great, man, great Dad and great FIL👏......Glad Khanak told somone that she wants her marriage to last, even if it's not Shaan....In fact this is better....Sunil has more power to do whats best for them....I like the Dumbos vs K-men track.....Ah dekhe zara kis mein kitna hai dum, type....Love it, well done CVs, oh and thanks for out cute cupid/ guardian angel Dharam Ji.....
Ditto
And the much awaited pre-cap😳....Like Shazia said, they actually kiss.....The picturisation and ShaNak both look good...BRB......

-Veena- thumbnail

Just watched the epi.. omgg.. *dies*

Wait up.. coming with comments.. I am getting called to a meeting so will wrap that up and be back!!

Hope I don't keep smiling thinking about ShaNak!!! LMAO!

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice replies everyone, net is still acting slow, so I will be a bit slow to reply today and  am working on somnething too....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Veenz has gone pagal...officially LOL
Have fun at the meeting! 

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey gals saw it in the repeat madhvi's sshort form IDC - i dont care...

and also funny dialogue of khusbhboo hamara future.....washed out or something....hamare pass standard room ke liye bhi paise nahi...

really comedy is very good'
'
and BG score is excellent in all scenes.. they play a soft romantic music when shaan mentions honeymoon suite it is really claasic.

may loved ur post.