Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live update Thread ~#4~

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Credit: Sabii..she made this for our Discussion thread.. Thanks)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Rang Badalti Odhani~~~

This is a daily/weekly episode discussion thread.
You can discuss daily episodes.. and also have live updates.
Please donot have live updates on the main forum and keep it
in this thread to respect the written updaters time and efforts.

Enjoy the thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Links to earlier threads.
~RBO #1~
~RBO #2~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Discussion thread Link:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1489819#34033834

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow.. I am the first one to comment in new thread..:):)..

I have few minutes, so won't go in detail, but ShaaNak..OMG.. I just wanted to hug them both especially Khanak..Her emotions are so visible..She makes me cry..:(

Shaan: Aha..I love Gussa baby..lol..

Actually, I am liking this phase..It's so heart-wrenching to watch them and cry with them..

I like precap..Glad Khanak confronted Shaan's not for good mother..I am actually looking forward to that Dhamaka.. I am hoping Shaan would tell Khanak in front of everyone including Natasha what she means to her.. I would love to see his mother's face at that time..:)

I am off..

Vz: You better write LD..

isomers thumbnail
I am second!! :P

I haven't watched today's episode. ): I had chemistry homework to do..took me FOUR and a half hours..yea, there goes my day. ):

I'll watch the episode tomorrow and comment on both!
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hello girls :) i guess i'm fourth then! i love the number 4 πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
i haven't watched the episode yet :( i didn't have my laptop last night plus my mum keeps asking me WHAT i do on my laptop for hours! so i've decided to tone down a bit on IF at home!

All i saw was the last part when shaan is yelling at khanak for putting up the picture! it was an awesome scene! i'm going to watch the rest right now! at work!πŸ˜†

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nitya-

I am second!! :P

I haven't watched today's episode. ): I had chemistry homework to do..took me FOUR and a half hours..yea, there goes my day. ):

I'll watch the episode tomorrow and comment on both!

Sweet! Good luck with that hun! Once you watch the epi's you will have more chemistry to take a crack at.... shanak chemistry and future shanak chemistry (*promo*😳)

hehe, good luck.... Hugz from all the Odhnians and ShaanπŸ˜›
shanakforever thumbnail
goodmorning 2 all is any1 here??.......really excited for 2 days episode lets c wats in store fr shanak as the cvs r really good in keeping us guessing
tofeeees thumbnail
hi karishma i'm here i'm here! *raises her hand in excitement* you'e right yar i must have said it a thousand times already k how unpredicatable this show is! which is why i just love predicting it! lol doesnt make sense does it? i'm pretty high right now for some weird reason! like i said in another post i WANT shaan to apply marhum on khanak's bruises! the bruises that he gave her when he cornered her!
shanakforever thumbnail
hey tofeeeesss....i so want shaan 2 apply medicine on khanak too but i guess shes fine.lol.........im just dying thinking after khanak comes 2 know abt shaan loving her wen she goes back 2 the bedroom how is she gonna face shaan like wat the scene wil b like.........man im visualising everythin possible😍
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tofeeees

i WANT shaan to apply marhum on khanak's bruises! the bruises that he gave her when he cornered her!

πŸ˜†

Beenzzz.. lmaoo i was thinking of that yesterday .. that Khanak must have some bruises from the grabbing and cornering.. LOLLL... me too want a Maharam scene!!!!😍

Shaluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..
Hamzieeeeeeee... 🀣 @ your id!!!!
Love you girls.. and so gald to see you.. told you naa.. the epi is mindblowing...

Mann i love our gussa babiee... and he is in love!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Came to scope the forum before i hit the bed,... loves to all .. can't wait for tomorrow..
tofeeees thumbnail

yea she's a tough girl! not 'nazuk' like shaantanu khandelwal now is she?? even i'm thinking about that scene you know...but i just don't understand! this really puts khanak in a dilemma doesn't it? in the promo she said she'd have confessed if she knew but i don't see her confessing if she has nattie dearest and suraj in mind! urgh how WILL this play out?