Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG the pink comments Kubare aka krishna is back!!!! yeh!!!

our besharm gang founder is back with us !!! krishna goood to hear from u and honestly missed u.

and dear mantia as u said shanak couple havea long way in strengthening the relationship and they have to work hard at it

But very glad that they are ushering ina new rold of their own soon

and nataha thanx  a ton girl!!!!....
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved to see sad Khanak, sad Shaan and sad Natasha.............all three are brilliant actors...kudos to them๐Ÿ‘

Both the ladies are sooooo strong....the way Khanak was trying to hide her feelings the way Natasha was trying to bring out the truth from both Khanak and Shaan was really brilliant.๐Ÿ‘

Shaan sooooo sweet......he is not as srong as the ladies, he looks sooooo miserable, he is soooo sad that Khanak left him.........I loved the way he was saying that he taught Khanak so that SD BD don't taunt her......I loved when he said he felt very proud when Khanak said some words in English in the party.............Shaan you made me sad๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yashu, KT, Rucha you all three are brilliant actors.๐Ÿ‘
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh have you'll finished No 6?????? You'll guys are tooo much.Hey Krishna .Good to see you back as well as the pink ink.๐Ÿ˜†
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@krishna

welcome back darling!๐Ÿค— we missed you so much!

pree.mahi thumbnail
What a soothing episode and what a precap - cudnt even completely cherish this episode and precap has left me yearning for the next epi.

But however Thanks to RBO CVs for not making a villian of Nattie. Rght frm the beginning she has been portrayed as a intelligent, warm and nice gal. Thankfully CVs let her charcter be as it is - making it more believable and natural.

The only time her intelligence didnt work was at the time of actual proposal, but its not her fault considering how 2Ds made her believe that the special letter from Shaan was for her. Woh letter padkar koi bhi pyaar mein andhaa hona hi tha. But thankfully she realized changes in Shaan, she had asked him on the same day itself if he was happy with it. But our Burthal gave a confused answer.

She even tried to confirm the other day in the boxing room, but again our burthal faked love in order to jaloafy khanak. Poor Nattie, on that day I really felt shaan needed a nice whacking with the paatshaala ruler, for bluntly lying to the gal whom he is abt to dump to satisfy his ego by taking revenge on khanak who supposedly rejected him.
MFRanjini thumbnail
Krishna๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Missed your pink posts.  Ya we all are besharam now๐Ÿ˜†
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dears

natasha did very well and let us experience her intelligent side.

In fact both the ladies made us proud both khaank and natasha by staying strong in their opinions.

actually mahaprurush shaan was the weakest of the lot he was soooooo sad.

MFRanjini thumbnail
@ Shriya: just noticed your siggy, where Khanak kisses Shaan's forhead...he needs one like this๐Ÿ˜ณ
pree.mahi thumbnail
Krishnaaaa welcome back dear ... missed all ur comments that too when one of our hawtest week was running. Missed u a lot.

Shriya and Manita Belated wishes for your B'Day darlings. Hope you had a great B'Day Bash. Ofcourse last week and this week seem to continue your party time thru sweet shanak moments.

MFRanjini thumbnail
Sid ji, I know you are angry with Shaan as well as Khanak....but as tomorrow is not the last day....so many things are waiting for us.

Both Shaan and Khanak need to realize that they are not friends but real pati patni.....they need to stay with each other and become a perfect couple.....now they are not but soon they will be๐Ÿ˜ณ