Aise Karo Naa Vidaa;Written Update 1st Oct'10 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update.

I promise this is my last ranting, raving dissing of the evil, demonic, satanic, villianous, loathsome, idiotic aryamonster he is just pure evil who needed to be shot, hung, quartered. boiled and fed to hungry savage jungle animals.
I think the guy who plays aryamonster is seriously ugly and can't act (sorry if you are a fan who needs glasses) and his acting today was awful.😑😑😑😑😑😑

Dumbo is just dumbo - I mean never at any point did she try to save Cutie's life today - just stood there like a lemon looking shocked - thank god I don't have to see her ugly face again and I don't want Cutie to do any more programmes/serials with her - someone prettier is needed.

Cutie is just simply divine and I totally love him and shall miss him and can't wait for him to come back to TV  soon.

I love you guys loads and goodbye for now.

Jay Deol
London
UK

very last post 

thanks for the updates
 finally this show has ended
Thanks for the updates! I know the show was good in the beginning, but then both of you updaters suffered through some terrible episodes for us...πŸ€”...at least they showed a good ending. Anyway, it has come to an end and I just want to send some πŸ€— to all.....I will miss this forum.
thanks for the update. MIss u all. love u all.
Thank u so much 4 reg updates as i was dependent on ur updates nly bt i must mention update of ths show used to b d earliest among all other forum thanx again
thanks for all the updates  khushi ...
Thank you so muchπŸ€— for all the updates
Thanks to khushi & rakhie for alway's giving us those wonderful updates. I applaud the whole AKNV team on this board and will miss the posters till we meet again on another forum.