Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileyaaina thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Excuse me ? Armaan left Riddhima-for the good or bad, whatever. He LEFT her. She married Sid WHEN he wasn't ever coming back. And that constitutes betrayal - HOW ? Honestly, do not bother do respond if you don't understand what I'm saying.

stupod i m talking about wen ammy came back at that time ur so called sid played with armAN FEEELINGS AND DIDNT TELL HIM THE TRUTH BCOZ OF HER MOTHER AND ALLOWED RIDZI TO CM CLOSE TO HIM AND GAVE HIM HIFG HOPES GET UR FACTS CORRECT
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aditi nice post, it can't bexplain what man does feel when he betrayaled by those ppl whom he loves most, trustthem most.it's such painful.
 today i got the SMS it's very nice
Friend 1- What if i broke ur trust someday????
Friend 2- Trusting u, was my decision & proving me right is ur choice....!
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Great post hon!

honestly is that what love does to a person? does it make u so blind that u cant even see the differnece between right and wrong?...if that's love then i hope i dont fall in love!....
Gosh its horrifying to see what ppl do in the name of Love!....thats not love....love aint that selfish that it will destroy somebody elses home to build ur own on their broken dreams....

Exactly. If THAT's what love does to you, I want no part of it, sorry. At least I know the difference between wrong and right, at least I know my actions can hurt people, at least I care for my friends, at least I look beyond myself.

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha_Sid-dewani

forget remorse.,.... he goes to sids house n adds more namak to his wounds... hey dude i m here to take ur wife!!

Thats just beyond anything. Honestly, no words.
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Armaan is pathetic. He is obsessed with Riddhima and as Guddi said,there is a thin line between obsession and love. Armaan has crossed that line. Armaan has lost ALL respect and i don't think i'll ever be able to respect him again. Its all gone. Betrayal is the worst experience in life. Sometimes,it is so cruel that you don't want to live. Siddhant has felt it all and Armaan? He is lost. I just wish he gets a taste of his own medicine,soon.

I don't think he'll care Wafa. Does he feel ANYTHING right now ? Its like he's an automaton, destroying everything in his wake.

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Aditi,

Once again an awesome post.

Armaan needs some medical help.............Urgent.

Also someone send him back to school, so that again he can learn and know abt manners.
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

Well said, Armaan doesnt know or feel what betryal is, all he cares is about himself

Sid has been betrayed by both Riddhima and Armaan and his pain is much great than anyone elses

they is a limit to how much sid cna take and in the precap once again Armaan crossed the line

norzar

Exactly. How much pain can you give somebody and yet remain indifferent to it ? Not even indifferent, he seems determined to alleviate it. Just awesome.

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

What can of a man is he ........who cannot respect the sanctity of marriage.......does not understand and respect a husband and wife  bond...what love is his....its sad that he strangled his love with his own bare hands...and does not even realize it yet...let alone regret it....

He's beyond EVERYTHING now Buffy. Marriage toh chhodo, he doesn't even respect the love he supposedly has for Riddhima.
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: mknageswari

armaan malik such a shameless characteršŸ˜”

I understand where you're coming from, totally.
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He needs to go back to the mental asylum..very fastšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢