Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Armaan is pathetic. He is obsessed with Riddhima and as Guddi said,there is a thin line between obsession and love. Armaan has crossed that line. Armaan has lost ALL respect and i don't think i'll ever be able to respect him again. Its all gone. Betrayal is the worst experience in life. Sometimes,it is so cruel that you don't want to live. Siddhant has felt it all and Armaan? He is lost. I just wish he gets a taste of his own medicine,soon.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lennie

Sid has a marriage and is a husband, and he holds his marriage dear to him, he cant just let go just like that can he - without excluding Ridz in it

No words for Armaan, he is a disgrace, all that he is doing is wrong

No remorse and no shame from him, and he even has the gaul to go to their home and demand Ridz, what is he

Sid is being ripped open everywhere, and his pain is unimaginable

Exactly Lennie. He's being ripped into shreds, and the man responsible for 50 percent of it doesn't care. Caring toh door ki baat, he has to go and rub it in his face. "Gimme Riddhiam, I'm going to take her home." How INSENSITIVE can you get ?

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Well said, Armaan doesnt know or feel what betryal is, all he cares is about himself

Sid has been betrayed by both Riddhima and Armaan and his pain is much great than anyone elses

they is a limit to how much sid cna take and in the precap once again Armaan crossed the line

norzar
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What can of a man is he ........who cannot respect the sanctity of marriage.......does not understand and respect a husband and wife  bond...what love is his....its sad that he strangled his love with his own bare hands...and does not even realize it yet...let alone regret it....

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MagicalKash

Exactly.You knwo what makes me more confused How the heck have they been able to show Armaan so shallow??

Parul, I don't think he can be called shallow anymore. Is he numb ? Can he not feel ANYTHING except for his own pain/love/whatever ?
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
armaan malik such a shameless character😡
funfan thumbnail
Armaan has become the villain of DMG. What a transformation!

The journey of Armaan Mallik from hero to villain in the most illogical way!
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The Thing is what u Know Aditi Basically Armaan is completely Blinded in his obsession to Have Riddhima so much Badly that Now he cant even see the difference between the Right n the Wrong.....😳 😡   And yeah this is NOT LOVE At ALL Its Pure Madness n Obsession its like Riddhima is Mine and To achieve her by Hook or Crook is the Only Aim of my LIFE.......The Maniac Creepy Moron Did not even have any guilt or Regret on back stabbing Sid n To add to it see his Audacity he Reaches Sid's house To Take her Away.....Arey u Moron she is YET LEGALLY MARRIED to Siddhanth Modi Atleast have a little Bit Shame....😳 Decency and Armaan Mallik Hah its like expecting to see the Moon during the day time.... Leave him Alone Armaan Mallik Spare Him At least Now....
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am sorry your post is extremely small yet I did not read it just read the title and I have only one thing to say in general terms

To understand the feeling of being betrayal one needs to have sensitivity towards a fellow human being (one need not be related or known to each other)

If a person has sensitivity only then can one understand how devastating the feeling is

Which I do not see in the reel or real life at the moment

I am being upfront Please let me know if the post needs to be edited
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The only think worse than being betrayed is being the betrayer

Betrayal is something which slaughters your hope,trust and your whole belief system..
it makes you question your love..it makes you loose confidence on yourself
and my heart just breaks seeing sid !
his big brother and his wife..two people he loved and the two people for whose happiness he could go to any extent..betrayed him..what could be worse than that?

no armaan hasnt experienced betrayal but he has done it..which is worse so yeah i am waiting or karma to act!he had the audacity to show up at sid's home asking where is riddhima so he can take her!

redeem yourself armaan its not possible but would like you to!.somebody please save armaan from himself!

and who is armaan to question sid's for riddhima?who is armaan to talk when both the husband and wife are telling him to stay out of it..and you are rubbing your kamzor pal and betrayal in the face of the person who respected and loved you as an elder brother!way to go!

lovely post as always🤗