Do you even know what betrayal feels like ?

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Armaan Mallik, do you even know what betrayal feels like ?

It feels like someone kicked you in the stomach, feels like your heart stopped beating, feels like that dream — you know — the one when you are falling and you want so desperately to wake up before you hit the ground, but it's all out of your control. You can't trust anything anymore, no one is who they say they are, your life is changed forever.

Not only did Sid's wife betray him, but you Armaan Mallik, the guy he thought of as a brother stabbed him in the back. And you have the audacity to rub your little feat in his face, and say that "Its love". What if it is ? SO WHAT if it is ? It doesn't change how WRONG you are, how disgusting your act was. Even if you don't feel remorse (which I'm not really shocked by, actually), have the decency to back off, dude. Leave him alone. I mean, honestly, is this what LOVE makes out of you ? Really ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileyaaina thumbnail
yes he knw wen both sidma played with his feeling and didnt tell him that ridzi ws married to sid so he knws that and i knw that siddy is hurt bt sid still wants riddhima in his life how stupid and i knw arman is also behaving foolish right nw so moral of the story both are foolish
pavs thumbnail
seriously he has completely lost it...even riddhiam is ashamed to show her kaali face to sid after the debacle..but arman muh utha ke chala aaya hai where he is not needed...one insecure psycho..
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sid has a marriage and is a husband, and he holds his marriage dear to him, he cant just let go just like that can he - without excluding Ridz in it

No words for Armaan, he is a disgrace, all that he is doing is wrong

No remorse and no shame from him, and he even has the gaul to go to their home and demand Ridz, what is he

Sid is being ripped open everywhere, and his pain is unimaginable
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileyaaina

yes he knw wen both sidma played with his feeling and didnt tell him that ridzi ws married to sid so he knws that and i knw that siddy is hurt bt sid still wants riddhima in his life how stupid and i knw arman is also behaving foolish right nw so moral of the story both are foolish

Excuse me ? Armaan left Riddhima-for the good or bad, whatever. He LEFT her. She married Sid WHEN he wasn't ever coming back. And that constitutes betrayal - HOW ? Honestly, do not bother do respond if you don't understand what I'm saying.
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly.You know what makes me more confused How the heck have they been able to show Armaan so shallow?? Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MagicalKash

Exactly.You knwo what makes me more confused How the heck have they been able to show Armaan so shallow??

Armaan was destroyed long back, so what he is doing know is nothing, just more disgraceful and forcement from him
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavs

seriously he has completely lost it...even riddhiam is ashamed to show her kaali face to sid after the debacle..but arman muh utha ke chala aaya hai where he is not needed...one insecure psycho..

Honestly dude, even if you don't feel any regret or remorse, you still hurt a friend, which isn't something to be proud of. So try and lie low for a bit. But no. Like, seriously ?
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post hon!
honestly is that what love does to a person? does it make u so blind that u cant even see the differnece between right and wrong?...if that's love then i hope i dont fall in love!....
Gosh its horrifying to see what ppl do in the name of Love!....thats not love....love aint that selfish that it will destroy somebody elses home to build ur own on their broken dreams....
Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
forget remorse.,.... he goes to sids house n adds more namak to his wounds... hey dude i m here to take ur wife!!