Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont know about beiber sammy..but have heard a lot in youtube..ppl keep bashing him/her sorry i donno wats the gender poor at it.. 🤣.. do u really think beiber is bad
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dudee i hate him..kidding me?? anywho so last class period this girl went beibers hot...and im just thinking how people are capable of thinking that way for him....its just soo weird..i mean...beiber?? really??
hnisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shininggal2008

@ Kd: Yep he aint coming on for two weeks LOL Di agar meri unse Yahoo par baat hoti to he would defo come here as he goes to yahoo only voice chat.. unke pass to on aane ka bi time nahi hai, he wouldnt come in yahoo. wo online hi nahi aate.

m really sad atm.. bhai isnt coming on for 2 weeks n now twinzy as well n naina is also leaving IF. ... wow i got go great news todya which simple made my day 😡 😔

@ sammy: bieber n hot ? plz are u kidding me ?

wat???? twinzy means prinnu or sani?? whos is leaving???

y are they leaving?? how can they do this.. y do ppl even think of leaving IF yaar.. 😭
shininggal2008 thumbnail
@ kd : chill karo.. hey bhaguu.... no one is leaving IF.. lol Twinzy (sani) is not going to be on for 2 weeks coz of her net prob.

&& the one who is IF is a gurl name Naina (hannah) idk if u have met or her not. she used to be a memeber here in the cc and then she got some prob so she was inactive n today she said that she is leaving

@ sammy : wow i hate beiber.. i mean seriosuly, he sings like a gurl
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i knowwww!!! i was like what are u on gurl?? beiber's ridiculous..did u know he likes kim kardashina?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes freakin 30 and hes what 16?? 🤣🤣
hnisha thumbnail

@ kd : chill karo.. hey bhaguu.... no one is leaving IF.. lol Twinzy (sani) is not going to be on for 2 weeks coz of her net prob.

&& the one who is IF is a gurl name Naina (hannah) idk if u have met or her not. she used to be a memeber here in the cc and then she got some prob so she was inactive n today she said that she is leaving

@ sammy : wow i hate beiber.. i mean seriosuly, he sings like a gurl

oh okay.. meri bas ek request hai yaar.. agar busy ho tho be bsuy ..wen u want to relax and get some free time den do cum to IF..but there is no point dat u declare u r leaving..

And no i havent met naina..and idk wassup with her.. i hope she will be happy with her decision😃
Edited by hnisha - 13 years ago
shininggal2008 thumbnail
@ Sammy : lol wow never knew but oo welll.. i care less... whtever

@ Kd : hmm yep i agreee anyways so whts up?
how was ur day ?
kya kar rahi ho 

&& please yaar aaj to ab yeh thread khatam karo.
hnisha thumbnail

@ Sammy : lol wow never knew but oo welll.. i care less... whtever

@ Kd : hmm yep i agreee anyways so whts up?
how was ur day ?
kya kar rahi ho 

&& please yaar aaj to ab yeh thread khatam karo.

arey i m pissed off with my lappy..its caught with virus ..word documents corrupt hogaye and my dad is still not sending it for repair..keh rahe hai he got some work on lappy..wen he finishes it den will send.. 😭 day was okay..
hnisha thumbnail
Sammmyyyyyyyy aint talking to me.. shall i punch u?? 🤣
shininggal2008 thumbnail
kd :  awwwww i see.. dont  worry uncle k kaam khatam hote hi wo bhej denge.. tum chill kar ke betho :P

sammy : hmm nm.. whts with u ?