Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: CZ..

he hit sid because sid hit him after armaan said, 'ridhima ki shaadi bhale hi tumse hui ho, lekin woh pyaar ab bhi mujhse karti hai'

oh and armaan also said something like, 'agar tu us se pyaar karta, toh jaan gaya hota ki woh ab bhi mujhse pyaar karti hai' or something like that.

He IS a janwar personified amna. he's always manhandled women ๐Ÿ˜•

God he is such a loser. SUCH A LOSER. I swear to God i don't want him wid Shilpa M. She deserves so much better. The only reason i was rooting for ArSh in the beginning was cause of KaSh. But now tht doesn't matter. Armaan is a low life scum bag.
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

So Arman again cross his limits............does this man have a wee bit shame????I cant believe Arman stooped so low...................how easily they butchered Arman just within two weeks? This was the most strongest and stable character of DMG.............isnt he the same Arman who tried to do everything to reunite SR.............just pathetic................but dont worry guys to justify Arman and A........R actions our beloved CVs already has a plan ready-turn Sid negative...................so that our Arman and Riddhima can be proved as pure as Ram and Sita maya in people's eyes................๐Ÿ˜†

ufff I didnt even feel like watching it on YT.............kahi meri compy se badboo na ajaye

melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
and there must b some kind of fault in his acting too, if its AR way then he hs to act like a hero bt the way he is giving the luks , it seems like some villain straight out of 80s-90s movie .๐Ÿ˜†. so either the director is shitty , cant direct the emotions :P or mr. ksg cant act  :D ksg fans , cn bash me . most welcum lolzz
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
DMG has a history if butchering each and every character. I was happy that atleast armaan is one of the 'undamaged' characters. but the CVs just proved me wrong.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: melancholic

and there must b some kind of fault in his acting too, if its AR way then he hs to act like a hero bt the way he is giving the luks , it seems like some villain straight out of 80s-90s movie .๐Ÿ˜†. so either the director is shitty , cant direct the emotions :P or mr. ksg cant act  :D ksg fans , cn bash me . most welcum lolzz

not going AR way anytime soon. At least doesn't look like it. They have clearly done a lot of things to show Armaan in grey shades. Even the music has been wrong.

And you know what the most awful and saddest part in all this is Neetz??  Armaan had absolutely no remorse in what he's done to Sid! Instead of saying sorry and apologising to the man whose life he's destroyed Arman has the audacity to tell sid that his wife loves him!!

I can never forgive him!
U-No-Poo thumbnail
^more like black shades, fatz. a person who is shown in grey shades also has some redeeming qualities. but this man doesn't have any.
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Armaan is such a๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ.......My heart goes out for Sid๐Ÿ˜ญ....I cant see him sad....Its better he kill both of them๐Ÿ˜†
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

And you know what the most awful and saddest part in all this is Neetz??  Armaan had absolutely no remorse in what he's done to Sid! Instead of saying sorry and apologising to the man whose life he's destroyed Arman has the audacity to tell sid that his wife loves him!!

I can never forgive him!

even if there was no sorry, the least he could have done was to walk out of the room and give their collapsing relationship some damn RESPECT. a-hole.
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

n Cvs continuing broking our hearts๐Ÿ’”

armaan..........wat to say...........hopeless!