Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
oh neetz you didn't read? All is fair in love and war.

He was truly disgusting, waiting to see what happens between hubby and wife. And then hitting a man whose world just fell apart. 👏 waaah!! I can totally see the justification and the strength in his character.

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just dont think he should have stayed to join the conversation...for heavens sake when he knew or atleast had an inkling to what the conversation was about he should have just left....to stick around between husband and wife............and to have no remorse for his actions present or past...and blow his love trumpet was just wrong.
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

oh neetz you didn't read? All is fair in love and war.

He was truly disgusting, waiting to see what happens between hubby and wife. And then hitting a man whose world just fell apart. 👏 waaah!! I can totally see the justification and the strength in his character.

Fats the Cvs are going to do a 360 justfy all his actions and make him a sacrificing hero..........saying he did all this to make SR unite.....I will be left holding my head....in sheer torture.
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

I haven't seen the episode, but from your post and other topics around the forum, all I can say that - Armaan is a sore and pathetic loser.

...and a douchebag as well. 

his is a douchebag, shabnam, and alot of other things, which I can't mention here.
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Armaan hit sid? woah. Y though?

and i agree wid the wife beater thing. I've been thinking abt tht for a long time. If he could man handle shilpa like he did in the past then hitting a woman is the next step for him. He could do anything if he's angry and things don't go his way. I really won't be surprised if he hits a woman...or his wife. He is a janwar personified
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

Armaan hit sid? woah. Y though?

and i agree wid the wife beater thing. I've been thinking abt tht for a long time. If he could man handle shilpa like he did in the past then hitting a woman is the next step for him. He could do anything if he's angry and things don't go his way. I really won't be surprised if he hits a woman...or his wife. He is a janwar personified

he hit sid because sid hit him after armaan said, 'ridhima ki shaadi bhale hi tumse hui ho, lekin woh pyaar ab bhi mujhse karti hai'

oh and armaan also said something like, 'agar tu us se pyaar karta, toh jaan gaya hota ki woh ab bhi mujhse pyaar karti hai' or something like that.

He IS a janwar personified amna. he's always manhandled women 😕
Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i had loved one tv character truly on tv, that was Armaan. and now he's ruined beyond repair. the character whom i used to love more and more everyday, now with every epi i am hating him. he disgusts me nowdays :\
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CZ..

he is a pathetic loser who needs to get a life. 🤢 I feel like abusing him but alas IF's COC limits my anger.

Every time he comes onscreeen i feeling 🤢 and🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
ugh hate his character so much!
jungle janwaar for sure, and that chudail deserve this beast! i feel like slaping the shit out of that pervert, what a nikima he is jobless pervert😡
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kawal_tak

I hate you Armaan , i hate you for making Sid cry!

yes. I hate you for ruining sid. what's his fault?