Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: amna malik

God he is such a loser. SUCH A LOSER. I swear to God i don't want him wid Shilpa M. She deserves so much better. The only reason i was rooting for ArSh in the beginning was cause of KaSh. But now tht doesn't matter. Armaan is a low life scum bag.

maybe KaSh should just come together in some other sane show :l

Originally posted by: CZ..

maybe KaSh should just come together in some other sane show :l

Not likely to happen...
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

Not likely to happen...

*sigh* guess you're right. wishful thinking...

*sigh* guess you're right. wishful thinking...

Before some KSG fan comes supporting wishful thinking. No "wishful thinking doesn't always work", no matter what KSG said, and that too in a KaSh interview 🤔
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

Before some KSG fan comes supporting wishful thinking. No "wishful thinking doesn't always work", no matter what KSG said, and that too in a KaSh interview 🤔

yeah. I'm kind of sad at how quickly and weirdly (?) things have gone down. if you really stop and think about it, then you ask - what went wrong?
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So true! They turn a sweet, funny, HOT, and loveable character into a psycho who reminds me of SRK from Darr or something. They need to fix this!! ðŸ˜•

yeah. I'm kind of sad at how quickly and weirdly (?) things have gone down. if you really stop and think about it, then you ask - what went wrong?

It did go down fairly quickly but it's not like people changed overnight. Their personalities remained the same but everyone's masks came off at the same time.

I don't think it's weird though, and frankly I actually understand it too. Actors are selfish people...but I just didn't expect this from one. It was disappointing, not shocking though.

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

someone needs to put him in mental aslyma now bfore that pervert tried to rape ridz b/c after this shamless act i woun't be suprise if he rapes her

Armaan almost raped riddhima
now he is turning into psycho
he is already a stalker
now he shows his wife beating psychotic qualities.

now what is left? Armaan turning into serial killer?............i will not be surprised if that pevert goes around sanjeevani with a bloody axe.😳

i am disgusted people still support such a disgusting person🤢.........he should be in jail.
_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ab o adat ho gayi hai....coz i use to say after wtiching dmg every day that dis man cant stoop any more...bt he prooved me always wrong & stopped even more low then previous......

Originally posted by: Evita.

Armaan almost raped riddhima
now he is turning into psycho
he is already a stalker
now he shows his wife beating psychotic qualities.

now what is left? Armaan turning into serial killer?............i will not be surprised if that pevert goes around sanjeevani with a bloody axe.😳

i am disgusted people still support such a disgusting person🤢.........he should be in jail.

me either, he can do anything for sure, that man ha lost him mental balance for sure, YUCK! he might choped of everyone who comes his way starting for shanky, padma, nurse etc....