Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Pratibha-

Nooo problemooo!! Found the answer to my question! 😉 SLB is a GENIUS!!

Hritik reveals Sanjay's secret

Mail Today
 October 14, 2010
Updated 11:48 IST

Get social

Share  0

Utilities

Hrithik Roshan
The lead actor of Guzaarish has revealed hidden talent of director Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The director of Devdas fame seems to be a bundle of surprise and a mine of talents. When he donned the hat of a music director in his latest film, Bhansali showed just one of his many hidden talents.

Did you know that the multitasking director is also a good dancer? Hrithik Roshan, who himself is an excellent dancer, revealed that Bhansali can also shake a leg. The actor, who is busy promoting his upcoming movie these days, said: "Bhansali's dancing talent. I was surprised to hear his musical flair, but I was really smashed after seeing that he is a good dancer also. I am really envious of him."

SLB is gifted in so many ways!!! I love the songs and I'm gonna love teh movie so matter what!!!! Thanks Prats!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

I love these two together!! Guzaarish is my most awaited movie of the year!! AR-HR together again and that too in an SLB productioN! This cant' be anything less than brillant :)

Agree...def the most brilliant piece of work this year!!! HA are gonna work!!! Guys can we come up with a join name for these two! Here's a few ideas!!! What you ll like:
HA
AshThik
HrIsh
HR-ARB

Ok...i fail...can't come up with anything good!!! But please send me a few ideas!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonamlicious

it unbelievable OOOMGGGG She is looking out of the world .i have no  words describe her beauty.....she is  beauty queen...no body compare her  talent  and ulimate  beauty....

i love the 2nd to last pic....so beautiful and tranquil! Love it!!!!!