Guzaarish Fanclub W/Hrithik-Ash(Ethan-Sophie)

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
*~GUZAARISH Fanclub~*

Directed By: Sanjay Leela Bhansali
***Starring:
~Hrithik Roshan as Ethan Mascarenhas

~Aishwarya Rai Bachchan as Sophie D'Souza

THE MAGIC of HRITHIK-ASH:

POSTERS:

STILLS:

MEMBER LISTS(4):
Sweet coco(Hetal)
Pratibha(Prats)
Jaanlover(Reena)
Fizzylicious(Ayesha)
Preity*Zinta(Swati)
Akki-rockstar(Swati)
Golden-girl(Ansa)
Sonamlicious

Edited by sweet coco - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Lata special: Guzaarish song to be stretched into album
Tuesday, 28 September , 2010, 15:35

Videos de Msica en Tr3s
Obtn la ltima Msica Latina, Videos & Playlists. Entra Ahora!www.tr3s.com

Lata Mangeshkar continues to conquer new peaks and hearts. Sanjay Leela Bhansali's idea of recording a song for his forthcoming film Guzaarish in the Nightingale's voice has now turned into a full-fledged album.

That self-proclaimed Lata Mangeshkar fan Sanjay Leela Bhansali has turned into a music composer with Guzaarish is a well-known fact. What no one knows is that he has been secretly working on another album composed exclusively and unconditionally for the legendary singer.

And now when she turns 82 on Sep 28, Bhansali's precious secret project will finally be given the attention he had been craving for all these years.

Though Bhansali refuses to speak about his own personal ode to the Nightingale, a source close to the director says: "For the last year, Sanjay has been completely consumed by Guzaarish and its music. Having taken on the task of composing a full score for the first time, Sanjay had put his dream album on the backburner. He now intends to go at it full-throttle. Since her birthday is just a few days away, he will get to seriously work on that project."

Bhansali said: "I know every nuance in her voice. She is a miracle of nature. And there's so much in her throat that is still untapped. I first thought I'd create just one song for her in Guzaarish. Then I thought, why one song when a whole ethos, era after era of supreme excellence is embodied in that voice?"

Guzaarish is inspired by one of Lataji's imperishable melodies "Hai tere saath meri wafaa mein nahin to kya", composed by Madan Mohan and written by Kaifi Azmi for the film Hindustan Ki Kasam.

"Lataji is far more than a singer. She mirrors all the beauty of the soul. It is that beauty that I want to capture in my songs," Bhansali added.

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
The much talked movie of director Sanjay Leela Bhansali titled Guzaarish,which stars Aishwarya Bachchan, was supposed to release its trailers with the prints of recently released We Are Family. However, it got delayed for a month and now the trailers will appear with Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor starrer Anjaana Anjaani.

Buzz up!
In the meantime, the industry insiders have reported that the trailer shows Aishwarya smoking cigarettes anxiously. The films in India have no more ban on smoking but the former beauty queen is a global icon and smoking is no doubt injurious to health. So people have expressed their concern over these particular scenes in the trailers of the movie.

However, a source close to the film was quoted saying that Aishwarya is not actually smoking in the movie. The scene is very cute and funny and the sequence is captured very beautifully where she tries to smoke even though she does not know how to do it.

Well, whether Ash is really smoking or not is something we can't comment on at the moment, but what about the other stars, who have been often shown smoking in the films. Are they not propagating smoking? One cannot actually force or encourage smoking, whether he is a star or a common man. It's totally a decision of an individual because stars also do many good things in the movies but are the youngsters encouraged by that?
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Sanjay Leela Bhansali is trying to recreate the crackling screen chemistry between Aishwarya Bachchan and Hrithik Roshan through his upcoming film Guzaarish, which is reportedly dealing with a very sensitive and controversial issue - 'mercy killing'.

Buzz up!
The pair acted together in the big hits Dhoom 2 andJodhaa Akbar. Both the films were very different from each other - in Dhoom 2 both of them donned very stylish look. Again inJodhaa Akbar, they donned royal look and gave a very graceful performance.

Bhansali has released the first look of his much talked-about movie last week and it indicated the wonderful onscreen chemistry between the two stars.

The teaser of Guzaarish has been very impressive as the director himself has done the brilliant cinematography and music. Hrithik's long hair and bearded look of Kites continue with this film too and Ash looks full of elegance.

As the trailers suggest, Hrithik will be seen playing a magician, who suffers from paraplegia and is wheelchair-bound and Ash will don the role of a nurse, who has separated from her husband. She is also working as his assistant and takes care of him. The character of Hrithik asks for euthanasia, as he gets tired of his sufferings. Hrithik claimed that his perspective on life has changed after working on this movie.

The film is set to release on November 9 and it is rumoured to be inspired by the movie The Sea Inside, which was again based on a true story.
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a wonderful idea sweetheart 🤗🤗
It's looking beautiful...Please add me also here...
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
hello friend i love ashi and hrithik  they are one of the  my most jodi

i really love ashi and hrithik  plzzz addd me
my name is ayesha  from..New Zealand

call me aysho

i crazy about this magical jodi
plz addd me
...i can see Guzaarish  promo in world television ..

i really loved...ooowwww guzaarish  promo amazing outstanding  just look like a  international  movie.....this is mesmerzing ........
dormantdreams thumbnail
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME HETU!!!!! Finally Guzaarish FC!!! Love the stills!!!! And thanks for the articles :)
dormantdreams thumbnail

Guzaarish, cinema at its best

FontLarger | Smaller
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Print
  • Mail This Article
  • Comments
  • Add to favorites
  • Geety Sahgal Tags : Posted: Fri Oct 01 2010, 21:55 hrs Updated: Fri Oct 01 2010, 11:44 hrs Mumbai:

Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Ronnie Screwvala of UTV disclosed the first look of the Hrithik Roshan-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer Guzaarish last week. The low-profile Bhansali, who said making a film was easier than speaking on a microphone, called Aishwarya his muse. "Her beauty is ageless and I would like to cast her with Ranbir Kapoor 20 years down the line. Hrithik on the other hand is a powerhouse of talent. Guzaarish is about hope, and the joy of living," said the director.

Hrithik plays a magician who becomes a paraplaegic, and said that working in the film changed his perspective of life. "The film means a lot to me and as of now all I can say is I play a happy guy in it."

Aishwarya, who looks gorgeous in the film as the nurse taking care of Hrithik Roshan, said, "Guzaarish is a beautiful piece of cinema thanks to the immense talent of the creative team." Guzaarish releases on November 19.

dormantdreams thumbnail
    Scoops & News

Is Hrithik nervous about GUZAARISH?

September 28, 2010 12:45:14 PM IST
    Abid, Bollywood Trade News Network
    Send to Friend

The magnificence and grandeur of some films can be felt from the first teaser or even its first still, and those who have seen the first promo of Hrithik Roshan's GUZAARISH have one word to say-Brilliant! And we agree with them. Directed by maverick director, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, this film is being hailed as Hrithik Roshan's career defining act.

view GUZAARISH videos

view GUZAARISH videos

When Hrithik Roshan had signed GUZAARISH he was on a roll with back-to-back blockbuster hits but the debacle of his home banner venture, KITES, has definitely taken its toll on the superhero. In an industry where the actors and directors are known from their last project things are certainly not rosy for Roshan junior and he definitely needs a superhit under his belt.

CHECK OUT: Guzaarish first look... awesome

However, buzz is that Hrithik is nervous about GUZAARISH and even though about one and half months are left for the film to release, Hrithik has already started requesting ('guzaarish' in Urdu) the audience and his fan to watch the film. Even director Sanjay Leela Bhansali is not as confident as before, especially after across the board criticism and rejection of his last venture, SAAWARIYA.

Well, for Duggu's sake we hope that the audience listens to his 'guzaarish' and comes out in hordes to watch his film because we are sure they will love the Hrithik-Aishwarya pair as well as Bhansali's sheer brilliance!
    dormantdreams thumbnail

Hrithik Roshan's Life Changed By Guzaarish

September 28, 2010 

The Official CineGoer.com Channel On YouTube

Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan's says that his life is changed after performing in the film Guzaarish. He said, "My life is completely changed after acting in the film Guzaarish. This is the film to be remembered throughout my life. The film has changed my mindset towards the life. As I look back, be it ten years, or twenty, or forty..I explain that film Guzaarish changed my outlook. I'm glad to perform in the film. I consider certain films to be commercial. But, Guzaarish doesn't come along with those films. I performed in it with a keen enthusiasm." Aishwarya Rai is paired up with Hritik Roshan in this film directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. She plays the role of a nurse who departs from her husband. Bollywood sources say that the scenes between them make the story strong.