Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet coco

^So agree...def the most magical!!! I just love 'em!! I love their off-screen masti even more!!! I wish they would show some bloopers/gag reels of them!!! I love them in interviews....both are so cute and he's kind of protective over her!! I just love that!! But I'm so glad they're such good friends!!!

@dear sweet 
i am crazy about this fabulous jodi

hrithik  is most most good looking man  and ashi is most most beautiful woman in this world..................they are   extremely magical.........its unbeliveable..........

Hrithik  is my one and only fav star...........................

and rajeev is not my fav star or actor
he is my heart my life

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^hey ayesha you can call me hetal!!! But i agree!!! I also love Rajeev!!!! So dreamy!!! Hrithik-Rajeev-Ash in one frame would be a dream come true!!!!
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

^hey ayesha you can call me hetal!!! But i agree!!! I also love Rajeev!!!! So dreamy!!! Hrithik-Rajeev-Ash in one frame would be a dream come true!!!!

@dear sweet ,   hrithik   is only one star in bollywood ..............   and he is  my most fav.....ashi is my shona

and Rajeev   is not my fav star................................

Rajeev is my life  i can not live  without him

AdorableAyesha thumbnail
i am waiting  guzaarisha  ......................

i am soooooo excite   and  watch  this fabulous movie

dormantdreams thumbnail

Thanks prats!!! Love all the enthusiasm!!! 

Lemme add Ayesha and reena...Am I forgetting anyone else!!!???

Hetuu yaar! Thanks!! I'm so sowwie about not being active these days! :( uff all my lab courses have started and I'm so damn busy :( Missing all the fun :( But yeahh LOVE the first page!!! Fab job :) Loving all the new ash stuff these days!! She looked so hot walking the ramp but didn't like the eye make up! and loved the hair!!!
dormantdreams thumbnail
OMG YOU GUYS!!! I am in LOVE with the Guzaarish songs!!!! Udiiiiiiii is just so freaking awesome!!!
dormantdreams thumbnail
btw who's done the music for the movie???!!
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
plzzz add me

i love guzaarish promo

can i join  this fc
dormantdreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pratibha-

btw who's done the music for the movie???!!

Nooo problemooo!! Found the answer to my question! 😉 SLB is a GENIUS!!

Hritik reveals Sanjay's secret

Mail Today
 October 14, 2010
Updated 11:48 IST

Get social

Share  0

Utilities

Hrithik Roshan
The lead actor of Guzaarish has revealed hidden talent of director Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The director of Devdas fame seems to be a bundle of surprise and a mine of talents. When he donned the hat of a music director in his latest film, Bhansali showed just one of his many hidden talents.

Did you know that the multitasking director is also a good dancer? Hrithik Roshan, who himself is an excellent dancer, revealed that Bhansali can also shake a leg. The actor, who is busy promoting his upcoming movie these days, said: "Bhansali's dancing talent. I was surprised to hear his musical flair, but I was really smashed after seeing that he is a good dancer also. I am really envious of him."

dormantdreams thumbnail
Sau gram zindagi yeh sambhal ke kharchi hai....😭

LOVE the song....