soper thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG !!! what an episode

after yesterday episode all rona dhona i was thinking kahi studio mein flood na aa jaye😆😆
...lolz

part 1

gumnam says why not... i will go from this house all problems will be resolved then ...anukalp is trying to sleep but delhi ke mosquitoes use sone thode de rahe the🤢🤢...he keeps checking is watch and after some time goes to balcony ..there he sees mona and gumnam are siting outside the house ...gumnam says to mona what are u doing here..leave me alone..mona says hw can i leave u alone ..gumanm don't u listen what daarji is asying all are having problems with me..its beter i leave u all and go far away..i don't want to give sadness to anyone but when i tried to do something good ...everytime bad happens..mona says why are u taking daarji words u your heart ...nw stop saying...gumnam say ya i have to stop trusting others...he says if i have reason to live in this world is only u...mona says nw stop crying otherwise i will also cry...
yr both share agood rapport kahi mona gumnam ki daughter to nahi😲😲

part 2

after seeing all this anukalp goes inside the room... lean on the bed he has a flash back of till nw scenes (guys i am not discussing it...nothing good memories)...after coming out of flashback he says to himself ....anukalp ghandhi why are so emotional fool...tomrw ur parents are coming and its ur biggest responsibility to vacate ur house for them....but why are u so much thinking abt mona, daarji, satnam...what all u can do ..u did..no one else can do this ...nw go to sleep u have to wake up early
on the other hand mona is feeding gumnam ..first gumnam resist that he wont eat but mona says please...amrit is standing there with his head down...gumnam ask for forgiveness from amrit ...amrit says please u don't have to... mona pray to god  waheguru please do something good tommrw so that daarji anger comes down

part 3

anukalp half dressed up for office   ..he then lights up agarbatti..and prays to god ...mona comes with breakfast and tea...anukalp takes it and say...aap aaj khoyi khoyi lag rahi hai aur kay kal ke scene ke baad hase tum bhi na anukalp kaise baatein karte ho 😕😕...mona says its nothing like that but daarji anger has not come down...he didn't talk to tayaji...she says drink up tea and i will leave breakfast here. i have to go gurdwar to pray that sonethink good hapen today ..while leaving she say that momsaid after eating give back utensils...are mona kahi nahi le jayega vo apke bartan😃😃
😃anukalp call railway stations and enquires is the train on time ...says to himself anukalp beta train is on time u r late...he receives a call from ambaji...and say what..downstairs mona brother is convincing guest that u all have to shift to the hotel today...guest says this is bcoz of gumnam...then anukalp comes down and go near daarji and say i want to talk to you..daarji say i also want to talk to you he say that jo apne nahi kar sakte vo tumne kiya hai..and nw ur familly members are also comming and we are vacating ur house...anukalp say that u don't have to vacate house my familly is comming after 3,4 days till u can use this house ...daarji is so happy...mona says thankyou baabaji...on the other hand satnam is tensed and ask mona brother his name is karan why this guy is helping so much ..its only one day...and he gave us house to let guest stay..karan says i don't knw abt this but i knw one thimg he is kind hearted
anukalp and mona confronts each other..anukalp say nw u don't have to go to gurdwara...mona says god listen to my request nw i have to go say thanks to baabaji...anukalp say thoda thanks ka haq hume bhi hai mona say shukriya

part4

mona as usual solving others problem on phone..anukalp comes in auto and say if ur going i can drop u mona say no thankyou i am going nearby..to gurdwara..anukalp replies thats is too far ..mona says baabaji ke ghar jane ko shaai swari ki koi zarurat nahi hai..anukalp gives money to auto bahiya ..and also start walking..mona says why are u walking behind me ...anukalp say i am nt walking behind you i am going with u he say aap jaise customer se toh telephone company chlti hai..mona say what u think i need phone to solve others problem if phone is not there then i can myself go to solve problem...anukalp say ya by walking kyunki shaai sawari toh aap karti nahi hai😳😳...then they reach gurdwara...it iss bangla sahib..in delhi and there they offer prayer

precap: mona say to sweety that anukalp goes with her to gurdwara vo bhi chal ke ...sweety say that he is latto on you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update thanksssssss alot:)
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update.
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I was just about to post it, but it's okay...Next time can you please send me a PM so that way there are not 2 updates. Thanks
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thx for the update...anukalp is so sweet
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update when will we see Vartika again??