Will the 'Riddhima Gupta' survive in .. (SR) - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
uff..a logical post for that illogical riddhima😵...Anyways Excellent writing guddi...i always love ur posts..but i would nt want to say anything abt Aunty Ridhima-the ultimate Chudail
Jodubai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

If you look closely, this time, no one's holding her in shackles, neither her family nor her man. It's amusing how this time, it's the love of her life Armaan *rolls eyes* forcing himself upon her and not letting her be. Ain't it funny? For the sake of argument, even if I nod to the notion that she loves him, he's still imposing his love on her and emotionally traumatizing her with dialogues like 'Tum sirf meri ho.' Are women merely sex objects now?

Why is that when Armaan left Riddhima, she was shred into pieces to not wait long enough for him and move on that quickly? Why is it that the women are always suppose to hold back and wait for their saiyans? Hmm.

as mentioned I am not going to talk on ARS
about the underlined, women are not expected too, they hold back & wait, cos they want to....for themselves, not for anyone
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow wow wow wow wow wow Guddi Outstanding post.

don't know jack abt Riddhima these but I do know that post and say Excellent put together jaan👏

EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel like she will keep choose between Armaan and sid until next 4 years....lol...In june whatever she did, she was trying and testing how to choose, in next three years she will learn it.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ur post is awesome.just touched my heart.u r so true.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

excellent post, agree with you, RG will die in Riddhima malik

Riddhima modi is beautiful bec she is siddhnat's riddhima

love should be unconditonal

i have always believed that Rids can live without Armaan but she cannot live without Sid

cvs by taking a u turn in the story, have done they best to butcher rids's character, but teh fact is that teh audience will never erase from they mind and heart all the momments siddhima have shared, which clearly told the audience thta rids loves sid and wanted sid and the marriage.

norzar

Edited by norzar - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
An awesome post Guddi!

There is no way else to add anything to it! Riddhima can never be the same if she chooses Armaan!
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guddi lon gimt not responded to ur post...yes..anyways now tho ridhima the real heroine of ours has been killed being forced to feel armaan touch and feel awkward in he prsence of her hubby..now gng to be malik is wat she cn least to o bury herslf...great gng ridz
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Guddi.........u put it sooo amazingly!👏

Love stays forever..........BUT ONLY IF ITS TRUE LOVE!

whch i believe is tht of Sidhimma😳

monamine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great observations 👏 ! I think you know Riddhima better than herself !