Will the 'Riddhima Gupta' survive in .. (SR)

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
.. in Riddhima Malik?

Let's say for the sake of arguments, that Riddhima is gonna get back to Armaan.. Yeah, if she loves him, she SHOULD get back to him for sure🥱.. But still we would have a doubt - Will the 'Riddhima Gupta' survive in that Riddhima Malik? The Riddhima, who used to sacrifice her own desires ( no matter how BIG it is ) for a stranger, who never complained to anyone abt anything, who bore all the unhappiness of the world with a smiling face in order to provide a lil hapiness to her near n dear ones.. Will she survive in Mrs.Malik?

In Mrs. Modi, we could see the same features in her.. 😊 In reality, if we truly love someone, be it our friends, our teachers, our relatives, our parents, or our spouses, our siblings or our children, we can go to any extent to please them.. Who says sacrificing for them will cause only PAIN to u? It's SO not true..😊 I donno abt others, but frankly, for my Parents, I have let go off manyyyy small small happiness' of my life.. But trust me, the pleasure I got last week to share the news on phone with them, and the happiness and excitement I felt in their voices, is nothing, absolutely NOTHING compared to the small sacrifices I made for that thing😊😊😊😊 DIVINE is to say the LEAST😳

I dont believe in the Bullshit of making a dreamhouse on the coffin of someone's happiness😊True and inspirational love teaches EVERYONE to live happily.. Not only the two persons involved in that relationship😳 And small sacrifices and compromises help to make the relationship better.. In this world, there is NO such relationship as such where we dont have to make any compromise this time or other🥱 What's the problem in it? For ur own one's happiness, this is NOTHINGGGGGGGGG😲

And trust me, Riddhima IS known to be a sweet and kind-hearted girl who can not make anyone unhappy.. Isn't it the quality for which Armaan fell in love for her? Now why is he trying to CHANGE Riddhima and making her AS selfish as him? All I can say is, in Riddhima Malik, the Riddhima Gupta inside her is going to die.. Becoz Selfishness and Selflessless can't go hand in hand, and it can never be denied that Riddhima WILL be selfish enough if she breaks her own promises made to Sid, and goes to marry Armaan🥱

Whereas with Sid, she is still the same Riddhima.. Who smiles for others, finds happiness in others' happiness.. and loving caring and sweet nature Riddhima, who 'secretly' fights for her rights in the penthouse demanding to be the 'Home Minister'😳 Aint this the definition of perfect partners?😳 An understanding-playstationsFREAKY-casual-cool Husband and a sweet-caring-helping Riddhima😳

Why does CV want to get a Selfish, guilt-struck, crying-forever-for-Sid, confused Riddhima on the ashes of Riddhima Gupta and Riddhima Modi? Why changing her character after 3 long yrs?😲

CV👎🏼

@ Bashers -- You are MOST welcome to bark😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

first of all STANDING OVATION to jenny for the UNBELIVABLE acting she did 2day............

its coz of the fact that she is playing riddhima.......i cudnt hate her yet inspite of the sudden illogical u turn of the story

though i liked kash.......kasu.......kajen..........

BUT JEN IS DEFO THE BEST RIDZ

but i m still finding all these 24 hr thing UTTERLY NONSENSE.......hvnt we watched it already in may june epis.......whom ridz is choosing...........

come on cvs.........r u even watching the epis of ur own show......whom r u fooling........us.........or urselves

whatever u guys hv been showing ..........that phase has been gone LONG BK.......

even in armaans presence......she decided to stay with sid.......ok that time it can b called her "FARZ"

then came the AMAZING SIDDHIMA FIRE ESCAPE CONFESSION

she moved into his house.....fell in love with him......now that defo wasnt  "FARZ"

remember the line ridz said to her "WOULD B PERMANENT PATIDEV"..................humaare shaadi ka din...........pyaar ka din.......

also when she surrendered herself to sid on her bday.....when just 2 b with him mattered the most

so now whats this 24 hrs SHIT..........whats its gonna change.....

stop showing us replay of may june epis....../

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Guddi !! 🤗 According to me, Riddhima Gupta can never survive in Riddhima Malik. If Riddhima chooses Armaan, then Sid will walk out of this with his head held high, knowing that he loved her with all his heart, he gave her everything he could. His love is something to be proud of. On the other hand, what will Riddhima be left with ? A lifetime of purgatory-guilt of hurting and betraying that one man who's world began and ended with her, who never demanded, just gave. And I'd like to see how happy she is after that. Poor thing.  To go an entire lifetime w/o knowing what love means, and how its supposed to set you free and not burden you with guilt and pain, she's in for a lifetime of pain.
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guddi
Excellent post

Even if A-----R unites , Riddhima will not b d same as she was before marriage... Bcoz A's basket has died on D day of Siddhima 's 1st marriage wen she burnt all d nishaani 's of A & accepted Sid...

Our Siddhant's Ridz is just like Riddhima Gupta All happy , cheerful , selfless , caring, innocent but I doubt she could b d same if she turns out to b Mrs. Malik
Bcoz dis time she will hav guilt in her heart , guilt of hurting a innocent man... who was wid her wen everyone was against her.
who has given her a new life & a reason to live
Who luvs her unconditionally...

If she leaves a person like Sid , she will never remain happy in her life...
She is blessed to hav a hubby like sid
She doesn't know what she is losing
Poor girl I pity her....

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome guddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

I think she deserves to become Ridhima Malik...she she can survive the rest of life time....under dupattas gawking at her better half.....creating chamistary......aint that what a realationship is all about.....you love...marry and have babies...with the person who fasts for you all the time and everytime ........hounds and harasses you...keeping screaming i your ear ...I love you ...you love me......till cows come home......and answers  Whatometer qs...right from fav color to fav whatever..........yes this is a true relationship ......she can spend the rest of her life answering more whats.... coz  its all about trooooooo loweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and chemical happiness.....

its a pity she dint truly appreciate the goodness and the blessing she has  in her husband Sidanth modi......
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing post guddi. I agree the real riddhima will never survive as as riddhima malik. Her even becoming riddhima malik will be the death of riddhima in it of itself. At the same time i dont want ridz to stay with sid because she wants to be sweet & selfless I want her to stay because she truly loves him.
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Simply toooooooooo awesomely put Guddi 👏

Love is not about demanding.....its not about being selfish......it is rather giving and the happiness u get out of that giving is beyond words to explain........
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesomely put 👏 
Love is never about demanding its always about giving...
If she will choose Armaan and if Riddhima is actually realistic (which i am sure she is not but acc to JW and Palki maiya she is) then she could never ever be happy as Riddhima Malik,not only because of guilt but because of Armaan can never give space to Riddhima which Sid always gave her,Armaan knows dying for love but Sid believes on living for love,living for happiness of his love Riddhima whether her happiness is with someone else...
Riddhima can never respect Armaan the way she had for Sid...

If Riddhima leaves Sid she doesn't know what she is loosing...
hope she will realise that her happiness is with Sid only...
Austen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Love your post….Riddhima Malik doesn't sit well me.  Sid has shown unconditional love towards Riddhima….no pressure, just pure understanding from this guy.  Admittedly I've only started watching DMG since KW entered, so can't comment on the pre AR scenes before Sid.  But its evident to me the difference in the 2 men…one armaan who seems hell-bent on getting his own way regardless of the consequences and the people he's hurting compared to Sid, who really has the purest heart on tv and wants to see everyone happy!!

Surely there's no competition???  Honestly, why don't people realise when they've got something good and appreciate it.  Watching dmg at the moment is turning into an emotional strain….hope it ends sensibly and this 24 angle ends all this mess….fingers crossed!!

Ridhimma malik!!

The 2 names simply do not go together!!

She is Ridhimma Modi and she always will be! Even if she chooses Armaan tomorrow she will live gultily "forever" with him knowing that she destroyed an innocent and wonderful person who demanded nothing from her but gave her unconditional love!!

Great post as always Guddi!!

Oh and am missing your 'colourful' PM's!!😆😆😆