Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh !! Guddi !! Kya Rapchik post dala re !!
Your post is always bang on !!

CVS themselved doomed beautiful creation of  Siddhima !!
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can't agree more guddi, how come people getting so selfish, no love is successful by keeping their loved ones sad.

I am more close to my dad and though this is sheer series but surely will have a piece for heart for Shashank, whether he will be a proud or shattered father by what his daughter will do!

Edited by monar - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely post!

Well,  I dont see Riddhima  become Riddhima Mallik unless.....
Sid dies or leaves Riddhhima  due to some reason other than Armaan.

She cannot/will be able to lead a life with Armaan knowing the pain her actions and deeds have caused that person who brought her back to life and gave her a reason to live.

She will not break so many hearts... (Family, friends, hubby) to be with the one person...(whom I doubt she till loves) cause love is all about being selfless.

Edited by prejudiced - 13 years ago
awesomeKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jenny was amazing today..her acting was really good.

I dun understand her random disappearance?..is she playing looka chupi game?
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
before this track-I would have cared if Riddhima Modi can survive but after the BS that is happening on the screen I don't care if she dies a physical death or a moral death. come on, you gave yourself 24 hrs to pick your freak of a boyfriend over your wonderful husband without even telling your husband that in 24 hrs he might not have a wife.  What a load of CRAP. 

The real shame is that a female is writing this SHIT.
Is there even a Riddhima left, let alone a Riddhima Modi, Riddhima Gupta or a possible Riddhima Malik?
I haven't been a fan of Riddhima's but I have been able to empathize or sympathize with her at times. However I believe now the character has been butchered a lot. Sure she had her flaws before, but I don't think the current character played by JW is Riddhima. Riddhima is dead for me :|

The confusion and indecisiveness of the CVs reflects in JW's character, and just like the show, the character too is messed up.
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Awesome post Guddi !! 🤗 According to me, Riddhima Gupta can never survive in Riddhima Malik. If Riddhima chooses Armaan, then Sid will walk out of this with his head held high, knowing that he loved her with all his heart, he gave her everything he could. His love is something to be proud of. On the other hand, what will Riddhima be left with ? A lifetime of purgatory-guilt of hurting and betraying that one man who's world began and ended with her, who never demanded, just gave. And I'd like to see how happy she is after that. Poor thing.  To go an entire lifetime w/o knowing what love means, and how its supposed to set you free and not burden you with guilt and pain, she's in for a lifetime of pain.

i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  nice post guddu
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesomeeee post guddi ..well you wrote the bitter truth actually and the bitter REALITY WILL BE RIDZ MALLIK WILL DIE EACH DAY OF HER LIFE IN GUILT ALONG WITH THE POSSESSED LOVER who in the name of love trashed not only sid but all those ppl who were connected and loved them......😡😕😕
Jodubai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi TM

Nice topic. I agree with you that we make small scarfices in our daily lives to keep others happy, when I say we, I mean Women. Have never heard of a man who makes scarfices to keep others happy. What I want to ask is why is it always women needed to make that scarfice, why can't she live for her happiness, her life? why is she always bound by society/her parents/her siblings to do the right thing in life?
this is in context to ARS, they are fiction characters, whoever ends up with whomever....I asked the above question cos now I am doubting myself, & I know there are lot of clever people here, who would like to explain me....

Originally posted by: Jodubai

Hi TM

Nice topic. I agree with you that we make small scarfices in our daily lives to keep others happy, when I say we, I mean Women. Have never heard of a man who makes scarfices to keep others happy. What I want to ask is why is it always women needed to make that scarfice, why can't she live for her happiness, her life? why is she always bound by society/her parents/her siblings to do the right thing in life?
this is in context to ARS, they are fiction characters, whoever ends up with whomever....I asked the above question cos now I am doubting myself, & I know there are lot of clever people here, who would like to explain me....

If you look closely, this time, no one's holding her in shackles, neither her family nor her man. It's amusing how this time, it's the love of her life Armaan *rolls eyes* forcing himself upon her and not letting her be. Ain't it funny? For the sake of argument, even if I nod to the notion that she loves him, he's still imposing his love on her and emotionally traumatizing her with dialogues such as 'Tum sirf meri ho.' Are women merely sex objects now?

Why is that when Armaan left Riddhima, she was shred into pieces to not wait long enough for him and move on that quickly? Why is it that the women are always suppose to hold back and wait for their saiyans? Hmm.

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago