Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--khushi-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots................
U knw when i joined IF the reason was only that KKK 3 gona be start and i m not aware of new timings so i thought LTL gonna be off air........
i was so sad for more than a week... I was conti. talking abt show and To my frnds and my sis, they were making fun of me. coz they dont lyk the show. even i was crying n told my mom, ab kya karun mujhe to khuchh samajh hi anhi aa raha. then i searched on net to find a clue and on IF when i came to knw abt new timings. it was around 1 am midnight, i shout very loudly my sis woke up even mom came from her room and asked what happen? Since then i am regular to form and spend hours in LTL FORUM.
 I knw its a big ans but that much i am mad abt LTL

Do u think BB4 efacts LTL's RAting????
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
er nope...😆...

do u think AS is BH???...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Made4eachother

EXACTLY...!!!! even i dont want to see them as an couple...!!!! tat is the last thing i ever want in LTL..and watever he did to her was just interms of a brother...i dont kno why he felt so smtn on touching her...!!!! 

i knw i jus hpe they dnt b a couple...🤢
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jani-yeh

do u think AS is BH???...

if DP is proven nt 2 b BH, thn its AS for sure.. her behaviour at times can b very weird n suspicious😕 i.e. kala's truth out n leaving the house, infront of evry1 she was like yeh yeh go leave n in the room she was crying n tryin 2 stop her...weirdo..😆

Do u think seema will b back in dutta's life in the future?
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

if DP is proven nt 2 b BH, thn its AS for sure.. her behaviour at times can b very weird n suspicious😕 i.e. kala's truth out n leaving the house, infront of evry1 she was like yeh yeh go leave n in the room she was crying n tryin 2 stop her...weirdo..😆

Do u think seema will b back in dutta's life in the future?

if AS is BH then i am dam sure sema will come back and say that i was acting because AS she told me to stay away from u AS lie to me that there is some one waiting for you and AS also said that the girl will die without you so i had to follow her plea. and seema will say i still and always love only u