Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--khushi-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
a daughter & a son:-  nyasa &  ridveg

one song u want to dedicate to nakku & dutta????
Edited by khushi0318 - 13 years ago
darkchoco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mere RANG mein rangnawali..
Is Naku, babi's biological daughter?
Made4eachother thumbnail
Yes she is...!!! rite now it is so...dont kno..CVs may change it later on..😆

if you were made the director of the show for 1 day...what scene would u add /direct for Tasha...or anybody else if u want to..??????
darkchoco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A dancing Babi, sober ganpat playing with sethji, "catch me if u can" for rooji, suds and leela also leaving PN.. AS going for theerthyatra and for tasha, a nice romantic scene in garden. Hope i can do this in a day...lol
who do u think is BH, Other than AS?
Made4eachother thumbnail
It could be DP....!!!!!!

do you think BH is a person with positive charecter...sm1 who wants Dutta to be happy...doing everything for Dutta's sake..??????
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

no BH apparently cnt b positive becos he/she sent sups n ravi in dutta;s life, to make dutta fall in love with sups n thn fall apart wen she ditches him... BH wnts 2 c dutta in pain...so no chance of hm bein gd...

do u think Nakusha's FR wil tke b4 their wedding?
Made4eachother thumbnail
:O....!!!! it should...it has to...it will.....!!!!!!!!!!!! plz...if she doesnt...then me myself will go and slap her...!!

in case...Baji and Roops fall in love...will Dutta accept their relationship..???!!!!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Made4eachother

:O....!!!! it should...it has to...it will.....!!!!!!!!!!!! plz...if she doesnt...then me myself will go and slap her...!! 😆

in case...Baji and Roops fall in love...will Dutta accept their relationship..???!!!!! i think he will..cos he knws baji very well n knws he wil keep roops happy... so i think he wil accept their relationship, however if naku's FR causes a rift between duji thn thts another story...depends on the situation... bt i hpe rooji arent a couple..i dnt like thm..they dnt hav any chemistry whatsoever🤢

other than mahi, mishal, who is ur fav actor in ltl team? and why?
Made4eachother thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

in case...Baji and Roops fall in love...will Dutta accept their relationship..???!!!!! i think he will..cos he knws baji very well n knws he wil keep roops happy... so i think he wil accept their relationship, however if naku's FR causes a rift between duji thn thts another story...depends on the situation... bt i hpe rooji arent a couple..i dnt like thm..they dnt hav any chemistry whatsoever🤢

EXACTLY...!!!! even i dont want to see them as an couple...!!!! tat is the last thing i ever want in LTL..and watever he did to her was just interms of a brother...i dont kno why he felt so smtn on touching her...!!!! 
Made4eachother thumbnail
Other than Mahi Mishal...i think my fav actor would be Vinay.......(coz he's cute) and actress would be Ashka(Kala)....she acts soo well...no wonder i hate her soo much in the negetive role...!

How mad are you abt LTL...???!!!!!