Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I want to see Mishal in Dr ahmer's role from Dhoop Kinare .... it will suit his intensity.

Do u think Kala will change after she gets to know the real truth not the fabricated one as AS is putting across.
Made4eachother thumbnail
if wat you are telling is true then for sure yes....!!!!!!

Now tat Damodar is alive...do you think Kala will kill him/take revenge, once she gets to kno abt his whereabouts..???!!!!!!!!
--khushi-- thumbnail
yup may be. atleast i want that she will  leave dutta and do whatever she want to do wid DP........................

do u think if FR done earlier then all this stuff, than things would be less comlicated????
Made4eachother thumbnail
i think so yes....!!!! bt if FR was donr earlier then they would surely head towards the marriage...and btw all this i really dont want his father's issue...better finish everything off and peacefully finish off the marriage...!!!

now that Dutta has promised that he'l kill any1 who put an evil eye towards his family...wat do you think he'l do after coming to kno that DP is no 1 bt his own father..>!!!!?????????//
--khushi-- thumbnail
i think he can even kill DP for what he did with AS but for sure AS and Nakku will stophim from doing so..........................

set in the order of  whom u lyk most:- AS, DP, Dutta, NAkku, BAJji, Roops, kala, babi, ganpat, sethji, leela, suds, kishore........
start with most liked and last would be the least???????
darkchoco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Naku, dutta, baji, kala, roops, kishore, dp, sethji, ganpat, babi, leela, suds, AS.. ROFL
If ganpat and suds were last men on earth, who would u marry?
--khushi-- thumbnail
I would lyk to be unmarried thruoghout the lyf......................

one person u want ur partner to be lyk, except DUTTA??????
darkchoco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hugh jackman.. 😉 frm ltl, if not dutta then Baji(hope my husband doesnt read this.. ROFL)
if you were to do an item number for Anna, which song would you choose?
--khushi-- thumbnail
item dance for anna, OMG no ways.
but still i lyk the song that cham cham karta hai ye nashila badan on which nakku had danced............................

u tell if u gott a chance to entertain dutta  with ur item number  than  on which song u perform???????????
Made4eachother thumbnail
MunNI Badnaam hui...!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

wat do you think should be done with Dutta's bodygaurd...[constantly Nakku is being kidnapped from under their nose..??!!!! ]????