Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
That was gripping!!! DIL MAANGE MORE....Start off gal!!!!
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: livelygal

That was gripping!!! DIL MAANGE MORE....Start off gal!!!!

Oh....am sooo glad that u think its gripping...am inspired now.... u knw wat? if this is the response i continue to get, i might actually complete the story and not abandon it half way behind..😲* OMG i surprise myself*😆... actually i hav no idea how the story is gonna shape up, just got a vague picture...thanx 4 commenting dear...🤗

Good start dear!  Keep going... :)
her_story thumbnail

Originally posted by: sridevi27

Good start dear! Keep going... :)

Thank u so much sri...😳 I hav finished with the second chapter, so updating now.... do read and comment...

her_story thumbnail

Chapter-1

Hopes and Hopelessnesses

"Damn! What a tiring day", Geet cursed out aloud, as she rubbed the back of her neck with her left hand, and slumped down on the couch in her living room, while munching on the piece of burger she held in her right hand. Her neck pained like hell, owing to the twelve hours she spent in front of the computer, and made up programs for a 'god knows which' company. At least, its a Friday, that means, no work tomorrow, she thought, relieved. The weekend is just half an hour away, she thought happily, glancing at the clock which was on the wall directly in front of her. She could finally have a lazy day at home tomorrow, away from the computers and the programs, read, sleep, and watch TV, and not to forget, scan the 'opportunities' column for a job in a construction firm.

Geet had always wanted to work in the construction industry, being a civil engineering graduate with a distinction to her credit, but hadn't had any luck so far. All the god-damned companies needed persons with experience, and no one would hire freshers. How the hell are we supposed to gain experience then, if they won't hire us, she thought, frustrated. She absolutely disliked what she did now; software was so not her field. Its not like she was bad at it, in fact she was quite good at it, thanks to the excellent coaching she had received when she joined in as a trainee two years ago. Now, at 23, she was a team leader and that she thought, was quite an achievement. But she didn't enjoy doing it, and this was not what she had planned to do in her life. She ultimately, someday wanted to move to New Delhi, where she knew her parents used to own a small construction firm. She had lost her parents in a car crash in this very city, now popularly known as the IT Hub of India, ten years ago. From then, she had been brought up in an orphanage here, with dreams of some day finding out what happened of her parents small firm, and, if possible, owning it one day, if it still existed. Before that, she needed to learn the ways of the industry, and the best way to do that was to take up a job as maybe, a junior engineer. Hopefully, tomorrow she would find a company which is willing to explore fresh talent, she thought with a sigh, as she finished what was left of the burger.

Edited by phoenixgirl - 13 years ago
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
harshuuu
 woww ur intro is catchy 
 i love itt
cnt wait till u start ur ff

angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
harshuuuu