Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

Article: profile-Anjali abrol, (check pg 2 plz)

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Star Profil: Anjali Abrol
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest  Read : 27 times
Sweet, innocent, nave, ingenuous' these are the words we can use to describe Anjali Abrol, Rani of Indian television. Yes, this little girl from Jammu (born: December 16, 1990), has captured the hearts of millions of Indian TV viewers by her debutant  lead role of Rani in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat, a  super-hit Indian TV show aired on Star Plus channel, which has created waves on TRP charts!

As a child, Anjali was a studious girl, a very "sharif" one, who would not bunk any class and would never give a chance to anybody to complain about her! Acting or working in the television industry was nowhere on her agenda! But her destiny had planned something different for her. Out of curiosity and for fun's sake, along with her friends, Anjali went for an audition for the role of Rani, in her own town Jammu. Some months later, through some divine intervention, she received a call from the producer Rashmi Sharma, when Anjali had forgotten all about the audition! With more apprehension and little hope, she went to Mumbai. Lo and Behold'the lead role to essay Rani in Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat was offered to a mere teenage novice girl, who had no background in acting! Naturally, Anjali seized the opportunity!

When she entered the world of television and started working in the industry, Anjali's mind was clouded with many misconceptions! One of them was: all a director does, is to demean and humiliate actors! To her dismay, she proved herself totally wrong. Actually, Pawan Kumar, the director of her TV show Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat, was the one who encouraged her and groomed her in acting arena, and made her capable to put her claim on some prestigious awards! Anjali was nominated for the Best Female Newcomer award in Star Parivaar Awards 2008. Other than Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat, Anjali participated in a reality dance show Nach Baliye ' season 4, along with her then boyfriend/co-actor Kapil Nirmal, who essayed the lead role of Price Yudishthir in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat.

In real life, Anjali Abrol is like her avatar Rani on the small screen. Her demeanor is usually quiet and timid on the sets. She is very family oriented. Anjali loves her elder brother so much that she would enter in to fight with anybody who bad-mouths him! Acting for Anjali is a never ending learning process. She believes that you learn something new with every new role that you perform, ever new character that you portray. Anjali deems that acting has no end. This optimistic girl is very confident that when show ends, many more offers will be waiting for her! 

Awards /Nominations:

Star Parivaar Awards 2008 - Best Newcomer (Female) ' Nominated

Star Parivaar Awards 2008 - Best Yogya Jodi ' Nominated

Star Parivaar awards 2009 - Best patni 'Nominated

Star Parivaar awards 2009 - Best Jodi -Nominated

Trivia:

Anjali Abrol's cooking skills - Anjali can make chapattis well and in right shape! She also can make Cauliflower sabzi.
         Anjali's co-star-cum- boy-friend Kapil Nirmal is ten years senior than her.
         Before getting into a relationship with Kapil Nirmal, Anjali was dating Martial Arts fighter Aloysius Joseph.
         Anjali loves to tease her elder brother regarding his girlfriends!

Link: http://tellycafe.com/celebrities/3522-star-profil-anjali-abrol.html

(err...anybody knows who is this Aloysius whatever, because I cant remember if i ever came across that name in any kanjali article or interview. and am sorry if this is posted before)
Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i found this article aka Profile  totally sleepy n boringπŸ₯± ...crappily combined all the details which we had read earlier and to add the spice(????) they added that ex-boyfriend thing which seems sheer lie n nonsence .....They have know that they have nothing to publish abt her till coming december so they have come up with this crap to create hulchul ..but sorry i am not interestedπŸ₯±..No wonder if writer is again none other than Tejashree ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree 100% with Faiza and it is disgusting how they also to add some gossipy bits and create some interest added abt some fictitious Martial arts instructor as her dating partner before she had Kapil as a boyfriend.
It is really hard to believe such a cock and bull story bec Anjali was not even allowed to go out with Kapil even after they openly declared their relationship and she would have been younger than 17 to be dating someone.  
For a sharif girl like Anjali I find it hard to believe that she could go on a date with anyone at that age.πŸ˜•πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ to the writer of this article.
Thanks Usma and i know we are digging for anything we can get on kanjali but I really think Kapil and Anjali should give some interview instead of these articles which are not giving us any new information.
Edited by Juna04 - 13 years ago
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 omg they definitely want us to hate kanjali.anjali was only 14 yrs old before rkab.than how could they tell that she had a boyfriend at 14 yrs of age.he might be a friend of anjali.how could they relate his name with kapil πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘Edited by smiley121 - 13 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Exactly my thought Smiley-  these reporters need to make some sensational comment I suppose to peak interest and they have no new information abt kanjali.
Btw Usma is this the latest article and from that same site - atleast it proves that there is small insignificant PR mechanism working there for Kanjali.πŸ€”
sudhalata1 thumbnail
What was this article about. there is absolutely nothing in this article which we already dont know. who is this guy alyosius 😑😑😑😑😑. from where do they get this crap. Kapil is Anjali's ex????? that writer should get the facts right before they publish some article.why don't kapil and anjali give an interview and end the speculations.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have good news & bad news

Good news is: Aloysius Joseph is a martial artist who was born in Montriol, Canada during 1885πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ (which means he is 100 years older then Anjali), and am not sure if this guy is alive or notπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺand theres no way he can have any relation with Anjali (unless there is someone else in India using this name is pseudoname, but i feel its hardly unlikely that Anjali dated someone when she was 14), πŸ€ͺ

😑😑😑😑😑😑Bad news is: whoever did write this stinky article, also have put the same info (about dating Aloysius whatever) in ANjali Abrols Wikipedia page on personal life, so they are defaming Anjali fully as wikipedia is known as trusted source for information and everybody who searched there might think ill of Anjali😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
😑
Juna04 thumbnail
Usma I could not stop laughing with the first part of your post and it was too funny and was even more funnier bec  alone by myself I was laughing so loudπŸ˜† 
But on the other hand the 2nd part is a little worrisome and it is too bad that that article has been put in there without screening for the truth.
😑
Edited by Juna04 - 13 years ago
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Usma thanks for the info. whoever that martial artist is  he is defenitely not from this birth but like Ira must be frm pichla janam. It is one hell of a stinky article nd whoever wrote it has only one aim i.e, to defame kanjali and i HATE him/her😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
one more conspiracy against Kanjali... why don't people just leave them alone... 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

anyways i refuse to believe about Anjali's past as she was too young...and  secondly even if it is true it's their personal thing and probably Kapil knows about her crushπŸ˜•.... Crushes tend to happen at that age so Dating is the wrong word😑...  i read an article which states that Anjali's family is too conservative so this is unlikely to happen😊.. it was her romance with Kapil that led to tension in her family...  so for Anjali Kapil was the first guy she fell for😳...

Secondly the article tells that Anjali is sharif.. then i'm sure she had no time for this dating😲... i got to know from somewhere sorry don't ask me from whereπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰....  that Kanjali are still together... and meet often😳 πŸ˜³... the other article of Anjali which had us upset before was not printed properly... she meant that they were seeing each other and it started as they spent most of their time together and for her it was infatuation first but slowly they became very good friends and that made them inseparable and fall actually in love😳 πŸ˜³ .... 

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago