Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Umi,the Jay-Shravs thing am not sure - why wud Jay's mother accept a bahu like shravs who already has a baby?they r status seekin ppl

MONEY . They r NOT status seeking they r MONEY seeking .If they were status seeking wud they agree to marry divorcee ? Jay is single ...he doesnt need to adjust that way .He can easily get a first time ready to marry GORI KANWAARI .
Shravni is very RICH . Jay is ambitious .Ultimately when truth comes out Dharmu will side with wife to sae marraige . Even if Dharmu jay dont part ...........Jay will use Girishs money for his ambitons and do very well in it ..........just like he agreed to marry divorcee for climbing the ladder of company and becoming partner ...he will marry Shravni and become crorepati over night .For ambition he will marry even a lady with two teenaged kids .

This I dont agree at all Di. Jay is not a gold digger after women,he does not want to be Ghar Jamaai -
The only possibility is -
Satish will break up with Dhammu and half the labor force will go with him to his new business with Manav as the lead -
Dhammu will then approach Girish whom he knows already,for partnership.Jay will marry Shravs only for the partnership -he ONLY cares about rising and shining in the company.
Shravs knows Jay will be her ticket for vengeance

I did an EditAdd on my prev post.I think I like the script I wrote😆It will make Manav an ambitious man and take story fwd as 2 business rivals competing,I da likes IT
telemagic thumbnail
CATWOMAN is the perfect name for JAY's Mom....I have to see the episode. I must say, sabse chalu Batatawada hi nikala.....
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Oh Shravani will feel even more secure now that Savita has returned to the dark side, did you see the smirk on her face when Damodar and Savita were arguing about Archana and Manav?

I agree, Archana was trying to move away from Manav but fate has once again brought them back to square one. Archana is going to fight as she should to prove his innocence. This is not only about Manav's innocence its about holding the right person responsible for the death of two workers. I don't think Archana will be bothered about losing her job, especially considering she is working for someone who willingly made an innocent man his scapegoat. I hope Satish ends his partnership and finds another place to work for himself and Archana.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And thats why Tanya I wondered ..........if aftr all this , will manav marry her or go to Shravni to fulfil zimmedari .

She will be NOWHERE if he goes to  Zimmedari . She has put her life at stake this time ........Her family against her , no job , a police record ......coz she will go to jail , no engagement or fincee .no second chance in life and LOADS of BADNAAMI in that narrow minded society . Even Satish will not be able to give her a job or any kind of help as the counter complaint will sour her relations with Varsha who takes a longgggg time to forgive . Do u see where she will be ? And at that point if Manav goes to be Savitas baby once more , holding little Sachu and Shravnis hand , Archna gayi kaam se . What Manju said was PERFECTLY RIGHT .In fact for the first time I saw GENUINE CONCERN in Manjus eyes for Archu as an individual .Archu was laying her head on the guillotine and Manju knew it . There was no malice , no nail biting this time in Manju's thought process .

Its only ARchu and Ajit who genuinely want Manav out of jail .No one else wantss him out , they ALL WANT HIM IN . LET HIM BE IN AND ARCHU U BE QUIET AND MARRY is the message . It is such a paradox , irony , that AJIT of all people , is trying to get Manav out of jail this desperately , not caring even for his job . He can be thrown out with politics for siding with Manav and inciting workers , he simply doesnt care like Archu .

Ajit has a razor sharp brain .he had plotted with the pimp and trapped Manav .Similiarly he shud plot again and trap Prakash . I hope they show this . Its Ajit and Archu against the whole world .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

This I dont agree at all Di. Jay is not a gold digger after women,he does not want to be Ghar Jamaai -
The only possibility is -
Satish will break up with Dhammu and half the labor force will go with him to his new business with Manav as the lead -
Dhammu will then approach Girish whom he knows already,for partnership.Jay will marry Shravs only for the partnership -he ONLY cares about rising and shining in the company.
Shravs knows Jay will be her ticket for vengeance

I did an EditAdd on my prev post.I think I like the script I wrote😆It will make Manav an ambitious man and take story fwd as 2 business rivals competing,I da likes IT

Bachci Saffix mera post thik say Padho . Did I say he will be Ghar jamaai ? Girish did not insist Manav be his Gharjamaai either . But Shravs money and contacts he wont be averse to using unlike stupid Manav who under name of self respect was content remaining a poor man .

Also , Saffix I dont know on WHAT BASIS u say he is NOT a gold digger .HE most categorically IS . His entire premise for marrying Archu was dreams of a partnership by using her as a ladder and if he marries Shravni , again it will be for AMBITIION only . He is NOT into marraige for altruistic purposes at all . WE even saw how ruthless he is and to what extent he can go . He can do ANYTHING .........ANYTHING for furthering his ambition ................marrying Shravni is kis jhaad ki patti . Looking after little SAchu is a petty thing for him .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Kool, to answer your question , my answer is  that   Manav will help her get out of jail and will try and talk to Varsha and Vaishali and get the siters on talking terms again ...

but that is as far as he will go for her .
he has absolutely NO intentions to ever let her step in his house as his wife .Even if s someone suggests this , he will put down the idea immediately . The man only lives for hsi family and Shravani is his family because of Sachu ..
He fanices Archana , loves  her also somewhat ...but he does not  regards her as his family ...
Archana too knows this very welland will never ask for something  that he does not wish to give her ...

You are absolutely right . This new turn in the story will destroy no one but Archana ...Right now Manav is in jail but he will come out and get on with his life ...Archana is the one who will have to go through the grill....
She will always be regarded as the person who send her brother in law to jail ...Dharmesh was her well wisher , he will be her enemy now ...

Archana is very unlucky ....every time she tries to move on , her luck throws her back to  Manav ...
Manav wants her in his  life just as a friend and as eye candy sort of a person , someone he fancies ..that's it ..

At least that  is what I see in Manav .Unless of course they show some major character change in him in the time in jail ....
Like they showed a character change in Ajit ....same way if Manav really changes as a person ...becomes  more ambitious , makes up his mind to live with the woman he loves and learns to say No to his mother  , stop acting like a 5 year old in front of his mother ....
then yes  , stop caring about his devta image  .....
Then I believe that he will make sure that Archana will never leave him ...He will convince her that  they are meant to be together , always .
But as of now  ...I don't think he will change his mind ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I am very much interested to know what role  Satish will play to help Archana and Ajit to help Manav ..

Girish is shown as useless as always , despite all his money ...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Manav wants her in his  life just as a friend and as eye candy sort of a person , someone he fancies ..that's it ..

YES . Thats exactly my point . He has NOT ONCE told her he will marry her or given her ANY hope . And in this sense , K family , callous as they look are not WRONG , really . They have danced with her , humoring her pagalpan of MANAV MANAV for a long time now .....but in the end she got NOTHING and this they know . Even after the divorce , the sisters were calling him jeeju jeeju .Manav stood firm like an iceberg doing ZIMMEDARI ZIMMEDARI .
I saw the FRIGHT on Sulochnas face when the meaning of Manjus words sunk in .Any mother will feel that only Tanya . Archna will become stark 🤬 in this attempt of pulling Manav out of jail .  ALL her relations gone ...........That Dharmu who tried to build her life will become ENEMY . Sisters will turn back on her .She will even have a police record and bitter as this may sound ............thousands of workers will be suddenly jobless if Archus quest for justice shuts that factory down . They will curse her .See how much she is doing for Manav . And what will Manav do ?is the question .

Yes , Manav needs human help , I totally agree .But the situation is very complicated . LIVES will be destroyed .LIVES .I feel very worried for Archna . She will become everyones enemy .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am very much interested to know what role  Satish will play to help Archana and Ajit to help Manav ..

Girish is shown as useless as always , despite all his money ...

Showing Girish that way is entirely script writing error .Cvs fault .They dumb him down so Archu takes charge and saves Manav .If Girish competently pulls Manav out of jail , Archu ka kya matlab raha ?

Satish will , due to guilt financially help Manav after he comes out of jail . Thats the least he can do and he will do it .

Its not Satishs fault .he is TRAPPED .thousands of workers becoming jobless and strike in the factory , banks closing loans is not something he can afford ............his hands r trapped under a boulder .
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Yes , Manav needs human help , I totally agree .But the situation is very complicated . LIVES will be destroyed .LIVES .I feel very worried for Archna . She will become everyones enemy .

No Kool, the factories will be saved . You see, once Manav comes out of jail , him and Ajit will trace down Prakash , beat him to pulp and get a confession out of him.
Then immediately the police will release Dharmesh , Jaywant and Archcna ...So that is wh ythe factories will not close ..
Satish might  split this partnership, taking along  Manav with him to make up for the injustice done  to him..
So people will retain their jobs ...
the only person who is in a loose loose situation here is Archana ..she will be punished from every corner , every angle for her  loylty towards  Manav .
In  the end , even he will just say , thanks Archana and will leave for home ....back to Savita and Shravani ...
He thinks she will take care of herself , she always has ....

These are the very reasons why  I have always said that Manav does not  love Archana ...whatever it is , it is hardly enough to make him want her happy ....

What a shame ..Jaywan t  could have been good for her ...

You know the day she ignored Manav in the factory and walked away , I was so happy the way jaywant gave this cold and aweful glare at Manav ..
That  was the right thing to do  and even Archcna did not wan tto make him angry .... ....

Jaywant was just the right sort of a person whome Archcna could have been happy with eventually ....but his  greed and  unreasonable ambition   will destroy this relationship ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago