Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

TannuDi -we gotto think of how to ressurect Manav

Why shud Archu marry him when she gets out then?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Tanya Archu is least interested in the marraige , she has lain all her cards as u said . I feel she shud go one step further and bREAK off . Look , this is NOT the first time Archu is going beyond human capacity for Manav .She always did it , whenever he needed her . What Im interested in is if Manav will prioritise her after coming out or start his zimmedari rut .U see , Manju is rather right in her worry .    

She will not break up now but when she finds out that Jaywant forged manav's signature and got them through the legal process ( obviously by means of bribery andwhat not ) that is when she will break up with him ...
No, I don't think manav will prioritize her ..For manav it is always his family and his promise over  Archcna ..But for archana it is always Manav first .
But what will happen  ( I think ) is that when he will be released he will find out that archana was the one who got him out and has paid a heavy price for this ..
His mother and his fiance will tell him to just forget about all that and get on with his life and get married.
To that he might say no because he will say ' how can you guys even think of all this when Archu is in trouble ' , the same thing that Archana is saying to her family .....
Then I think Ajit and him will go after Prakash ...

I don't know what happens after this ..
I think Shravani will get away with this thing she did with Prabha .Savita will back her ...
Kalapi thumbnail

😉Kools  Commentary Rocks😆👏👍🏼

'Pungu Nangu Manav' hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

Can't stop laughing,🤣🤣

Seriously an't blame Jay's mom for doing what she did today.

Really interested to know where Girish and his lawyer is? I kinda feel the whole storyline is one sided 😕. Since Girish is rich, can't the CV show that he is using his money and power to get Manav out too 😉. Also, I thought Dharmu knew Girish and Sharvani , the CV never used this angel nor was this angel developed fully. I also wished, the CV showed some ethical dilemma in Dharmu😡instead of this rich vs. poor issue (and really how do they have 3 factories and doing business for 3 yrs; remember vividly that they said the business started for 6 months after the leap, the CV are having short-term memory loss😡😆) and that Dharmu is the great full-fledged manipulator saving his empire using 'the age-old eternal poor as the scapegoat' 🤢🤢.

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kool..you are kool looking lady..i just saw you...😛
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

TannuDi -we gotto think of how to ressurect Manav

Why shud Archu marry him when she gets out then?

I have no idea how can he ever be resurrected . Saffy , one thing I have accepted and am sure off...he will never  , NEVER  love Archana as much as she loves him .....
It is not possible ..He is a different person ..He  loves her .He is not at all in love with Shravani or even attracted to her .. in his  head only archu is his girl ....
But he cares too much about Savita and Shravani ( because they are his family and Archana is not )  to let them down ever .The only person he will always take for granted is archana ..Do not expect manav to come back begging for her  because that is never going to happen ...

It will always be archana who will be playing 80 % of the role of keeping the love story alive.. manav is only 20 % .
And he is lucky also .Look what was happening .Thsi time she had broken up properly .She was not even talking to him ...
She would go and stand next to jaywant , Manav was absolutely miserable as he loves the idea of archana being in love with him ....
That's probabaly the only exciting adrenalin drilling thing in his  life ...
But she was keeping her distance  and was eevn looking happy ..But now all this happen and we are back to square one ..In fact many many steps behind ..She is back to manav Pooja  risking everything that she has .

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I had so many guests came to see me ..They left now only ...
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

So,Manav must immediately marry Archu as soon as she is out - he shud try to take Archu home once she is out of jail as the Ks do katis katis with Archu,even bfore he marries her .Savita shud throw her out in her ire for the Ks,that will make Manav immediately quit the D house and marry Archu, without bothering about savita

I don't think he will ever do this . His priority in life is his family ..he loves Archana but does not considers her  his family at all.

Basically he loves the idea of this  special lovely girl being so crazy about him.Makes him feel really special ..but he will never bring her back in his life as the place of his wife only belongs to Shravani ... and that is his decision and not anyone else's ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail
How r u feeling? Is the flu flyin away or still hanging around the nose??

u r right TannuDi

real life stories also,always women do much more than men - manav will be bothered more abt zimma all his life🥱,its jus his guilty feeling that will make him help archu as if she is a 16th century discarded woman who needs to be saved thru marriage

Didja watch pratigya 2de? Am goggling😲 hearin KoolDi's comments😆😆
okie,signing off now
LuvSSever thumbnail
Yes.Tanya Di.you are right.He will never ever match archu in the way she loves. Even yesterday,when she was telling all the favours done by him and he was a good human being,I was thinking,but he has been unfair to you alone archu.Expect archu,for all of them he is too good.see even take the beating from gundas,but if archu say anything or do anything as he didn't wish,then he will behave indifferently ,show the hate to her.As you said,he has taken her for granted.

But i think he too loves her in his own way and this time he will burst out his emotions and do it correctly. as saffy said if he signs the paper and put his life at stake for archu's future,then that means she and her future meant a lot to him and he too loves her.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
No I didn't see Pratigya ..
I will see it tmorrow ..
Saffy , even in real life ( most of the times  ) girls have to do the running after ..At least that is what my exprience tells me ..😆

Manav and Archana are no different ..

Yes he does feels sorry for her . It' not that he doesn't love her , love is just not that important in his life ...other things are more...
But I think after th jail chapter in his life , he will value Archana more than he did before ...
He will know that no one cares as much for him as she does ....he has a very good idea but he will know it even more then ...