Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks everyone. I should go and study now. This debate is a never ending one. Its just that when Kools said she will be taking up this matter, I felt sure that I'm a gone case now. 😆 Kools can do anything. 😆

Bye bye!

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its a good debate.
Bye Niki😆
Take care

Good morning Kool😊
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Oh trust me............its an EVIL .

The limits when CROSSED have no bounds..................its a DARK area one ventures into

An area where life can be lost and cruelty can know no bounds

That is why I wrote that post. I speak on behalf of a lot of medical colleges (I was in a coaching earlier for medical entrance and am still in contact with all my friends and their friends and so on) and engineering ones (My sister was in a coaching for engineering entrance).

The post was to justify myself. Its not an 'I was abused so I will abuse' as you wrote in your post. It was not meant to advocate ragging. It was meant to show a different perspective. I look back to my first year as the most memorable year of my life.

I fully stand in support of anti-ragging law cos it has curbed whatever bad cases there were and students are more cautious now. Students should use anti-ragging law when necessary, no doubt.

Basically my point is- Not all raggers are villains. Some are good.

gaurimisha thumbnail
yup,Niki is a good ragger Kool😆