Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i wonder why acp, daya etc waste their time on this silly case.
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Grrr..1! The worst Part... Abhi sir is performing So Well Todayy.. BUt Grr due to Stupid cAse its just not Grr Dont know how 2 sayy..!
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Not sure what this story has got to do with the HD case? Kinda weak but I think it isn't that bad compared to what this creative team used to deliver earlier

Its not only weak but I found it ridiculous. Is this worthy of CID's time when 2 of their team mates are in trouble?? Nonsense.

The gas scenes were terrifying and really superb acting by both Abhi sir and Tasha,

Yeah but I was not able to feel it for two reasons, these scenes were shown between ridiculous tasteless scenes and secondly because of the Crime Patrol banners taking so much space.

but I think it's really unrealistic that only the two of them are working on such a serious situation while ACP sir himself and the others are handling a comparatively mundane case.

Why did we need this disconnected uninteresting piece of trash.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
we have to edit these episodes to see the original series.

I hate this seperate stories, unwanted dead bodies. So stupid it is. This will continue till the climax.
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is really cheating the audience...publicize for Aakhri Chunauti and show such a ridiculous case instead ðŸ˜’ No one would've sat through this case if it wasn't for Aakhri Chunauti!
prabha. thumbnail
WOW kya suspense hai, if you have the Bhootiya Qatil how could he NOT be the culprit. This one has let me agitated and angry.

Guess what, after yesterday's case I had told some of my friends and family members to see this series, now I am a laughing stock yet gain. Thank you Salil, this is the best you can ever give me. Sick.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
DonT ALL The Cops just Look awesome in The pictures the "Kidnapper" is sitting with..!! All Of Themm.. WOW..!!!!

aaj ka Case was Kind of Waste.... I mean if they continue to Keep includin Daily Cases then toh This Aakhri chunauti thing series will Go Waste yaar..!! I am having a Feeling they llget truly into it only in the last week or somewhere near that..!!! They seem to be more interested in Daily Life murders...!!! 

And when Abhi sir Came in That Condition.. Daya sir wasnt even there...!!! that somehow disturbed me..!! 

Another week of Waiting and Waiting....Hopeully For something GooD This time..!! *sigh*..!
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was kinda expected they'd do something like this since we've had storylines running parallel before. But including this thing under the Aakhri Chunauti banner is misleading (if we watch the full series later, what would be the reason to sit through this one except the Abhi-Tasha scenes?). Most of the team handling this case while their team members had been kidnapped and were in danger is inexcusable.
Edited by DemonStar - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Don has got cool pictures of the complete team.

Daya's picture was cool.. 😳
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: somu_05

DonT ALL The Cops just Look awesome in The pictures the "Kidnapper" is sitting with..!! All Of Themm.. WOW..!!!!

Yeah I want them.