Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Ridiculous Screen play --- Sachin - Gwaah hamare samne hain aur hum yaha khad kar tamasha dekh rahe hain !! 

Either Screen Player was sleeping while writing Nonsense or Sachin trying to act like he is not blind !! something is wrong !! why the hell they can't see condition of Gwaah !!

Doctor -- Yeh khoon ka mamla hain so maine socha isse sambhalkar rakh lo Nahi ton ghar le jata sabziya vagera katne ke kam ata Stupid screen play !! It is responsibility of doctor to keep any evidence safe !! 

In starting, that Guy had shaving  cream on face !! itni raat ko shaving ðŸ˜• if he went in his brother's room !! he had almost less than 1 min to put shaving cream and when he already did not have single hair!! then why ?? ðŸ˜²

Abhijeet and tasha are touching evidences without Gloves !! Nice stuff 

OMG CID Officers are asking Chonkidar to go up on tree and bring lassh down !! Hilarious😆  and was there any difference between Garden and Jungle?? and what a scene !! i can't expect such tomfoolery when their 2 doctors are kidnapped !! lassh would have been thinking main khud neeche aa jati ho !!

someone Nitin something in doctor costume !! hume bhi pata chal gya that he is younger brother of that guy and ACP was still asking jra dekhe kaun hain yeh !!

NITIKA Leave us Alone !! 

Request to All Are in Her Friend List on Facebook !! Instead of giving her Pump by Saying Di, Di You are Awesome, Mind Blowing etc etc Such Big Word Please Remind her atandard !! and Let her Know what She is doing !! A 5th Standard Student would be More Intelligent than her !! Stupid Stupid !! Or If Any of you don't keep Guts to Say truth to her on Face, Add me in her List somehow Please !!!! Thanks

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the HD scenes are funny. The man may be a make up artist. His face mask, compact powder whatever stupid it is, who call him an interntional don???

He leaves the clue just to mislead the team...are they such a group of fools to follow the way don wants and get trapped?
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No, I dont thnk dat d guy dey shwd in d end was HD..........HD wudnt dirctly deal wd d smal tm hudlum who was askd 2 kil abjt and tasha......d guy mayb 1 of hs henchmen....
Chiinnu thumbnail
by giving Nitikathe script, the are doing the assasination.

She proved many times that her stories are dull, sleepy and unrealistic. Send her to aahat sets please. Or else FW, you will loose your control over aakhri chunauti.
prabha. thumbnail
@aadikela Can you please write in full words, a lot of people like me don't understand this SMS lingo.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont feel that the guy they showed in the end was HD because HD would not directly deal with a small time hudlum like the one who was asked to kill abhijeet and tasha.....he is most probably 1 of HD's henchmen
j0ey thumbnail
Did ny 1 noticed d guy they showd in promo to b d don is d same who was in "powder" playing a don & in d end wen they showd him killin that man he seemed to be a little bald .....
prabha. thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

j0ey thumbnail
Finally god listend to all our prayers & its "kajal" on d nxt no. In d listy
i jst want our trio to b d winner in d finale of this series
Chiinnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: aadikela

I dont feel that the guy they showed in the end was HD because HD would not directly deal with a small time hudlum like the one who was asked to kill abhijeet and tasha.....he is most probably 1 of HD's henchmen

How many more HDs they have got till oct 17th , only god knows. Why they are showing him i wonder. Better they dont do. It will be thrilling to make HD unknown till the last episode, doesnt it?