Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
how this local Don know the issue betwee HD and CID? How he can speak in Dons way? And why local Don also have HD's outfits?
prabha. thumbnail
Why should the local DON know what the issue between CID and HD is. Just like Sharp shooters just kill when they get their money, they don't go in to why, whats wrong. Same is the case here. Even if he is not HD he is still as Don.
dr.fahmi thumbnail
either Production team has already messed up with the main plot, or there is something missing now, which will be shown in next episodes that will clear our doubts. but the way things are going i fear at the end many loop holes will be left.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prabha.

Why should the local DON know what the issue between CID and HD is. Just like Sharp shooters just kill when they get their money, they don't go in to why, whats wrong. Same is the case here. Even if he is not HD he is still asDon.

He doesnt use any words to represent a third party. He talk in the way he is Don. If he is Don, then what about phone calls?

I prefer him to stop talking in the way he is Don.
droidnafiz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the problem of this series is that, they show aakhri chunauti promo and start title very early. before 4 weeks! the promo should be show after 2 or 3 weeks...and also the title "aakhri chunauti" should also give after 2 or 3 weels. they should run the bg case of ac first titled "cid under attack part1,2,3,4,5,6" or something like that. then they should show promo and title "aakhri chunauti part1,2,3". then we have no problem with that. if titled case goes background, its a super crap.
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.

I have answered this before. Satam Sir has undergone a Cataract Operation while he was away for 3 weeks hence the glares.

sorry I didn't read all the post here...........so busy with class and exams 😭
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.