norzar

thanks so much norzar😃😃

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ka7eela

loved the way you describe SR..but frankly they don't make sense any more! ..not with this stupid twist!..i really like how you are being optimistic dear!..but frankly i think they have totally screwed up the story..and they are going in AR favor!!..even if tomorrow they show another twist in SR favour ..i would still hate Rids and Arman!!..i think i will stop watching this shitty soap now! 

ka7eela🤗

thanks so much!!!!!!!!

well i kow that my post holds no importance but we have to do this...for siddhma....

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Mayuri, Love this post...Like the way you have beautifully written. Love the positivity.

SR share a very deep bond...And as you said are about hope...

I have hopes too... that this test will only strengthen their bond.. (Providing the CVS wake up in time)

anuu🤗

thanks for loving my post!!!!!!!

yup....SR do share a bond beyond our normal understanding....they are our hope couple...this test will only strengthen their bond more....hope it's time that riddhima makes it clear to sid that she loves him and trust him and tell him everything.....

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️

bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i still feel riddhima should tell sid the truth so that armaan stops blackmailing her..arghhh
also sid deserves to know truth n i am sure he will be supportive enough to understand her situation by delaying it she is making distance betn them
also she gives position of sid after shashank before if she any thing wrong she thinks of her father whom she is to reason n now she thinks of sid to reason him her wrong deeds i love this thing,i really wish riddhima(actually cvs) make sid say the truth
nice topic
swetha
Angelic_J thumbnail

This is such a beautiful post mayuri👏👏👏 I didn't know you write so beautifully😳😳😳😳😳

SR were our hope couple and will always be. CVs cannot take that away from us no matter how lame and sad the story becomes😃 SR were all about destiny coming to your rescue when the only thing that you are sorrounded by is darkness😳
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Such a wonderful post Mayuri. SR represent hope, beauty and love in its purest forms, and they will always remain that way for us.
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bary

i still feel riddhima should tell sid the truth so that armaan stops blackmailing her..arghhh
also sid deserves to know truth n i am sure he will be supportive enough to understand her situation by delaying it she is making distance betn them
also she gives position of sid after shashank before if she any thing wrong she thinks of her father whom she is to reason n now she thinks of sid to reason him her wrong deeds i love this thing,i really wish riddhima(actually cvs) make sid say the truth
nice topic
swetha

swetha🤗

i too agree with you that siddhant should know the truth and he wil surely support her as always......but she should tell him fast....you mean siddhant make ridddhima say the truth???

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

This is such a beautiful post mayuri👏👏👏 I didn't know you write so beautifully😳

SR were our hope couple and will always be. CVs cannot take that away from us no matter how lame and sad the story becomes😃 SR were all about destiny coming to your rescue when the only thing that you are sorrounded by is darkness😳

Angelic🤗

thanks so mcuh for the comment...i adore it....put a huge smile across my face😃😃

SR were our hope couple and will always be. CVs cannot take that away from us no matter how lame and sad the story becomes😃 SR were all about destiny coming to your rescue when the only thing that you are sorrounded by is darkness😳...

i adore you for this part....especially destiny helping you when you are surrounded by darkness....SR taught us to live on hope....so lets hope for the best....be optimistic!!!!!!!

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️

-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Such a wonderful post Mayuri. SR represent hope, beauty and love in its purest forms, and they will always remain that way for us.

adduuu**hugs**

missed you comments on my posts so much:(:(

SR represent hope, beauty and love in its purest forms👏👏👏

amazingly said!!!!!!

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️