Frequent Posters

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Great Post yaar 😊 xx
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post Mayuri...U took me back to the golden memories of SR...I hope for the Right to prevail n Wish that Creatives serve justice to SR Bond With the Happy Ending to Siddhima....SR i shall miss them...😳
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TazzyA

Great Post yaar 😊 xx

thanks so much tazzy!!!!!!!

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Beautiful post Mayuri...U took me back to the golden memories of SR...I hope for the Right to prevail n Wish that Creatives serve justice to SR Bond With the Happy Ending to Siddhima....SR i shall miss them...😳

kriti🤗

thanks for such a lovely comment........it brought a huge smile on my face😃😃

i shall too mis my SR.....i am crying😭😭

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hey mauri..🤗

Rocking post as always......👏
each & every word written by u is is so true......& i m also disapointed with the ema track bt let it go yaar....all i want now SR to endup the show with a gud not....& i m praying our gr8 cmg creatives wiil use thier unused  mind this time & justify with SR merriage...........
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NehaSehgal

hey mayuri..🤗

Rocking post as always......👏
each & every word written by u is is so true......& i m also disapointed with the ema track bt let it go yaar....all i want now SR to endup the show with a gud not....& i m praying our gr8 cmg creatives wiil use thier unused  mind this time & justify with SR merriage...........

neha thanks so much!!!!!!!!

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
MAyuri,  again another beautiful post...yes i agree this EMA will strengthen their relationship n SR will comeout stronger than b4 n will prob. make ridz realize how great sid is n will prob fall more deep in his love n who knows this time she will accept it n confess her feelings..u wrote this post abt a week ago n ur predictions were true...sid did forgive ridz so easily bt one thing i dont agree w/ what he is doing is that y should sid have to prove ridz his love when he did nothing...it shld be the other way around....i hope he doesnt do anything crazy like armaan n buy her a star...that makes it sound like A-r were materialistic couple...bt our siddhima r the best n hope sid doesn't do anything b/c they share unbreakable bond...

MINDBLOWING👏

yes siddhima relationship will reach another hegiht now for sure, this will bring siddhima evne more closer like before.

N1Thanks08HL2.gif Thank you! image by RH0NDA
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeran-jenni

Riddima is lucky to have a perfect husband like siddhant.                 

when u r happy u want to reach the person u love most
But when u r sad u want to reach the person who loves u most

Riddima in both condition reach to Siddhant its mean both love ❤️with eachother
Siddhima 4ever👏

👏
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nine2

MAyuri,  again another beautiful post...yes i agree this EMA will strengthen their relationship n SR will comeout stronger than b4 n will prob. make ridz realize how great sid is n will prob fall more deep in his love n who knows this time she will accept it n confess her feelings..u wrote this post abt a week ago n ur predictions were true...sid did forgive ridz so easily bt one thing i dont agree w/ what he is doing is that y should sid have to prove ridz his love when he did nothing...it shld be the other way around....i hope he doesnt do anything crazy like armaan n buy her a star...that makes it sound like A-r were materialistic couple...bt our siddhima r the best n hope sid doesn't do anything b/c they share unbreakable bond...

thanks so much!!!!!!!

and i completely agree with you.....siddhima are unbreakable

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️