**Back into your arms (siddhima)**

-Mayu- thumbnail

Okay so after a break form my post making spree I am back with another post off course on SR. Today's episode after many days was very much significant from SR relation point of view. It surely made my creative cells to work and share with all of you who are currently depressed with the whole EMA fiasco and then the whole track where armaan is stalking her. Today's episode seemed quiet a step further in strengthening of the siddhima relationship which we have loved and will always love.

I dedicate this post to all my bestest SR friends who have supported me in every attempt I make to describe the SR relation in my simple words. Your positive criticism makes me work more and think more in depth about what siddhima signify. Many of you know that my outlook towards life is very positive so I will only make positive posts about SR in future because apparently my posts help cheer you up!!!

Hope you will also agree with my post and will love my post.

**we all live in hope**

Yes hope is the word. We all live on hope and hope only. We forget that's gone by and believe that tomorrow will be surely be better than what was today. Hope makes us believe in tomorrow.

Siddhma is a couple that's been living on hope. They always show us that we can live our entire life in the name of hope. This is siddhima who have put everything back and have started life afresh in hope of tomorrow being amazing. They have fought very hard to be with each other and have been successful to save their marriage. That's what I love about siddhima'they live on hope and trust that tomorrow everything will be fine between them!!!!!!!........**Hope**

They are our **Hope couple**

**Your best relation is the one who is the first one to come in your mind when you want to share something with anyone.**

Thanks so much wafa for this beautiful and meaningful quote!!!!!

Every time riddhima feels she has done something wrong the first person who comes to her mind is only and only her husband siddhant modi. Even if she is in trouble she will only remember him because when ever she needed him he was always there for her. To comfort her; take her all pain away.  Right from their marriage days till date it has always been and always is siddhant who can only take her pain away. Even when she is happy she always remembers siddhant so she can share her happiness with him. Be it her sorrows; worries or her being happy she finds comfort in only in one place'.siddhant's arms which till date have always protected her from everything and will continue to do so. She finds heaven in his arms. Siddhant is her life savior; her knight in shining armor who always kept her away from all sorrows of the world by taking it himself rather than let them go and confront her.

Even after the recent armaan fiasco; she knew that she would only find comfort in her siddhant's arm with whom she has fallen very hard and now is head over heels in love with her cute doctor. After the momentary lapse returning to her past she immediately pushes armaan away. The bracelet given to her by siddhant gave her the strength to get back her senses and decide what's wrong and right. It was siddhant's pure and divine love that protected her yet again; this time form committing a sin. She ran back to him as she could be all herself in front of him. She won't hide anything from him. For her; her relation with siddhant is all that she cherishes and keeps it very close to her heart.

The moment she tells siddhant that she can't do what he expects out of her; she breaks down in front of him. Again his soothing words of comfort make her feel loved by him. Only that one **I Love You** from him and all her tension for the moment vanishes away and she feels at ease though there was the tension of armaan popping up and telling siddhant about what happened between them. But at that time she felt the warmth and the love when she was in his arms'her true place'

Siddhant's pure; divine; selfless; passionate yet subtle love made her come back to him even after that embarrassing moment with armaan. She knew that only siddhant can understand her and exactlyu what happened. He showed no signs of confusion; instead handled the situation and calmed her down.

Even after learning the whole truth siddhant will surely forgive her as always but this time I want siddhant's riddhima running behind him and claim back her love; her life; her husband'.

I see the whole EMA will help strengthen the siddhima relationship even more. She will more in depth to his love and his nature that she will do all possible things to make him assure that she only belongs to him and him only. I see this as an opportunity for riddhima to prove how much she loves siddhant and also confess to him her true feelings. This is just my poinit of view. You may not agree or agree. I just thought of expressing my opinions.

**This is siddhima relation'pure and divine and simple and yet very touching**

Proud to be a siddhimaholic!!!!!

Please press the like button

Loads of love❤️❤️

Mayuri❤️❤️

Edited by mayuri.vet - 13 years ago

-Mayu- thumbnail
thanks everyone for replying.....lets be positive guys and fight for siddhima😃😃

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
Edited by mayuri.vet - 13 years ago
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi dear nice post...hatts off to your post and postivity and hope...!!

but dear this Shameless act never been forgiven nor giving us hope nor want to see this crap...!! better they end the show with AR forever chant and shut the door !!

because all the upcoming track is boring and illogical and not making sense !!

but dear ...your post is lovely !!
pavs thumbnail
lovely post ...but this is the pinnacle..if after this riddhiam dsnt try then she can f*** off..i dnt care..i cnt see sid sad.
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i love the positivity for SR but after the AR fiasco i still donot have the heart to watch it.  I want a stronger Sid's Rid whi is able to say to AArman donot stalk me
amazing post👏

everything you said is true mayuri, every single things, siddhima love is not a fairtale love where the boys meets the girl and BANG!!!! you knwo i want oyu, i know you want me stuff, their rishta is made out of pain and agony!

we have seen many times, no matter how much sid wants to push ridz away, she cannot let his hand go, even knowing her stalker ex. is happy to accept her any moment, why cannot she let sid go b/c she knows this ridz is sid ridz, she knows even if she goes away from him she cannot and will not forget the moment she spent with her husband, ridz can forget her past but she cannot forget her husband love and his trust on her, sid ha to ridz hai, sid nahi hai to ridz bhi nahi hai!!!!!!!!!! and this is the FACT!!

sid is ridz pride, she looks up to her husband as her rab, her soulmate and her guardien angle!
sid gives her the strength to look up to the world and say yes i am worty to be loved b/c my husband loves me more then anyone in this world!

sid is center of ridz universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thank you so much for this lovely post mayuri, like i say you make me recollect those meaningful memory of siddhima that i have kept inside of my heart! thank you!

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post and I absolutely loved the positive approach but I am sure that I am not alone when I say that I cannot stomach this current track and seeing Ridz makes me want to puke. She disgusts me to the point I cant talk.  Armaan has proven beyond all my expectations that he is the most pathetic and disgusting excuse for a man that could be. AR together are repulsive. I do not wish to look or have anything to do with these deceitful and pathetic excuse for a couple which was once loved and admired for the purest of love but now it has turned to lusty adultress and disturbing love games  which they are playing on both Sid and Shilpa. I sincerely hope that no man on this earth has the misfortune to ever has such a wife as Ridz.

SID AND SHILPA YOU ARE TWO OF THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE AND DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE THESE DEMONS KNOWN AS AR IN YOUR LIVES. RUN AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE.!!!!!
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovely post Mayuri...i love your positivity for SR..
but this time i dont want understanding SID...its enough now this Realistic Riddhima don't deserve understanding Sid..
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
love yr positivity......🤗..i wish i wld feel the same😕
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome

great

rocking post dear