Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: HumaQuadri

agree wid u
i never imagined that DMG wud end in this cheap n pathetic way

ditto
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
as much as i hated kzk for the twists and turns but the end was beyond beautiful.. both loves were given justice

and like you said..DMG has now shown all angles of each jodi tarnished
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rightly said @desigrl05 its sad so see the day when CV's tarnish and destroy their own characters. i often wonder, is this really what they worked so hard for 3 and a half years for??? neways thanks for the comment 😊 xx
..CrazyInLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww... i noe yaar.. 🤗 dont feel so low
u noe wat, CVs can do anything for TRPs. They shouldnt even be the writers of DMG because they take creative decisions not to take the story further but basically dish out wat majority of the fans want.. Because of this i really like Ekta, she does wat she thinks is right, she doesnt make decisions by looking at audience polls.. I noe this is a fictional show, but in the end a show should depict reality in some form or the other right? The current track with which they are looking at reuniting AR is a major failure bcuz it will degrade the value of love as being selfish..
I love SR, because like u said it is the union of 2 souls who thought that they had lost the thing they loved.. But in life it is always necessary to move on.. And both Sid and Ridz tended to each other gave the other support during bad times and were there for each other basically all of the time.. It will break my heart to see them apart because, i thought their togetherness was so beautiful and needed..
wat can i say... they are just fabulous.. I fell in love with them instantly.. The first scene where they met on the airport, and I had a feeling that they would be together.. Hopefully, they stay together forever..
I noe i just ranted on and on, but my thoughts are all over the place right now.. I am a relatively new member on this forum, but there are many amazing SR posts I have seen which have just made my day.. This being one of those amazing posts.. i would like to say good job for writing so beautifully and hopefully I will get to see u in some other forum
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurSidma

awww... i noe yaar.. 🤗 dont feel so low

u noe wat, CVs can do anything for TRPs. They shouldnt even be the writers of DMG because they take creative decisions not to take the story further but basically dish out wat majority of the fans want.. Because of this i really like Ekta, she does wat she thinks is right, she doesnt make decisions by looking at audience polls.. I noe this is a fictional show, but in the end a show should depict reality in some form or the other right? The current track with which they are looking at reuniting AR is a major failure bcuz it will degrade the value of love as being selfish..
I love SR, because like u said it is the union of 2 souls who thought that they had lost the thing they loved.. But in life it is always necessary to move on.. And both Sid and Ridz tended to each other gave the other support during bad times and were there for each other basically all of the time.. It will break my heart to see them apart because, i thought their togetherness was so beautiful and needed..
wat can i say... they are just fabulous.. I fell in love with them instantly.. The first scene where they met on the airport, and I had a feeling that they would be together.. Hopefully, they stay together forever..
I noe i just ranted on and on, but my thoughts are all over the place right now.. I am a relatively new member on this forum, but there are many amazing SR posts I have seen which have just made my day.. This being one of those amazing posts.. i would like to say good job for writing so beautifully and hopefully I will get to see u in some other forum

Well Yaar judging by ur AVI u are also a fellow Mayur Fan so rest asured you'll see me in MJHT forums once this BS track of DMG is done (if they decide to go the demoralized wayy that is). and you know what i loved about SR the most??? the fact that they were REAL, there was no bubble gum crap with them, no airy fairy love story, no dramatics of declarations. Theirs depicted a love story which can feasibly happen in real life to pple all over the world, theirs showed the depth and reality of moving on and finding love and trust again. This current track that CV's have planned not only is basless and senseless but also it has no reality to it!! 😡 i mean c'mon guys who do outrageous things to prove their love seldom exist anymore because its not even realistic, however guys who portray their love in a sweet manner, no show off fancy things, just simplistic and kind, well now that is real guys like that do exist. anyways i've somewhat ranted myself Yaar 😆 it's nice to meet a fellow SRian and MayurIan, hope to see you around ++ glad u liked the post. 🤗 xx