Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Tazzy Awesome Awesome Post......

This has to be the worst obnoxious Shameful n most ridiculous phase Ever of the show....They have destroyed all the Essence of relationships on the show..The show is nearing its END....
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing post yaar.Loved it.This show has become a never ending sleazefest.I can't believe that people are glorifying infedility and EMA in the name of LOVE.Its not actually creatives's fault that they are giving us such crappy story lines.Its because some fan group accept any thing they show as long as their fav jodi is together.I wonder they will be as supportive as this, if his own spouse gest intimate with his ex in the name of TRUE LOVE....And I don't think I could ever support SR again becoz Sid is too good for a person like rids.I would like to see sid with a girl who can love him with his whole heart, not with a two timer like Ridhima.Even if they show SR in the end I would never ship them ever again.This track has ruined SR forever.

Edited by ayesha09 - 13 years ago
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayesha09

Amazing post yaar.Loved it.This show has become a never ending sleazefest.I can't believe that people are glorifying infedility and EMA in the name of LOVE.Its not actually creatives's fault that they are giving us such crappy story lines.Its because some fan group accept any thing they show as long as their fav jodi is together.I wonder they will be as supportive as this, if his own spouse gest intimate with his ex in the name of TRUE LOVE....And I don't think I could ever support SR again becoz Sid is too good for a person like rids.I would like to see sid with a girl who can love him with his whole heart, not with a two timer like Ridhima.Even if they show SR in the end I would never ship them ever again.This track has ruined SR forever.

yes dear you said it all......this track has ruined not only SR .....but also entire DMG paltan...!!
if they make AR together by this move that will be shameful.........and if they make pave way for SR ....that are not Same SR forever.......this wrong track has closed 3 chapters !! and like you i am also like wow to just get their favorites they are supporting wrong track that is really wrong and people are still like those exist.......it is just do din ki chandni dear......!!

See....all fame can vanish in milisecond of guilt......be it Tiger wood, bill clinton......anybody..........once fame is gone and gone forever..........here they make all 3 characters especially Armaan and Riddhima ............drain to sinking ship.......!! very very bad move !!
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

yes dear you said it all......this track has ruined not only SR .....but also entire DMG paltan...!!
if they make AR together by this move that will be shameful.........and if they make pave way for SR ....that are not Same SR forever.......this wrong track has closed 3 chapters !! and like you i am also like wow to just get their favorites they are supporting wrong track that is really wrong and people are still like those exist.......it is just do din ki chandni dear......!!

See....all fame can vanish in milisecond of guilt......be it Tiger wood, bill clinton......anybody..........once fame is gone and gone forever..........here they make all 3 characters especially Armaan and Riddhima ............drain to sinking ship.......!! very very bad move !!

Exactly.How can people support such a stupid track just becoz they want their fav jodi to happen.I was a SR suppoter but I still hated the way sid treated Rids in holi sequence.Just bcoz I liked them ,I did not blindly support sid,bcoz thats not the way to treat his wife.He was wrong there.I want to know if these girls who are supporting the EMA track will also support their husband if he went to his ex and got intimate beoz he truely loves her.?I guess not.I know its just a show but there should me some limit even if it is fiction.
shikha_ght thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Now here's my last point. If creating SR was just a sham & if the track is ending with infidelity then I am sorry but that just brings disappointment to my heart. No not because I am an SR fan (although ofc that is a huge reason) but because this is not the ending I would have wanted for AR, If I were still an AR fan then I would have wanted their love to be portrayed in the conscientious way they deserved. Their love story was remarkable and honourable, it is truly respectful to now portray them in such a callous way? And my point towards ArSh fans, it was never right for Ammy to use Shilpa, even that is highly demoralising. One should never be a tool in another's twisted ploy at moving ahead. But even we fans began to saw a spark between ArSh, if that jodi was also to be destroyed in the tacky way it has been shown, then why develop and diverge them in the first place? It is a poor way to damage three timeless love stories & jodi's.

I fully agree with you tazzy

Another very confusing point is that ARMAAN had recently accepted to himself the feelings for SHILPA....N now chasing riddhimma like pshycos......๐Ÿ˜†
ana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excellent post....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tazzy๐Ÿค—agree with u baccha๐Ÿ˜Š
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thankyouu My Lovelyyy Dosts ๐Ÿค— for commenting and sharing your thoughts on my post, waise DMG can never be the same for me, it's not just about the track they are showing but the entire morale of it?? how can anyone under any circumstances justify the act of adultery???? how is it right? it demoralizes the meaning of love, marriage honesty trust and friendship. is this what indian culture, in face forget that, is this what any culture, and religion teaches us?? does religioin and culture teach us that adultery is acceptable?? NO!! in actual fact it is regarded as one of the most deadliest sins!! so is this trullly what DMG CV's are promoting?? that inspite of sanskar and values and religion, and moral rights, commit adultery, cheat consistently, and yeah it will be accepted and dandy?? PAH! MY FOOT!! well done creatives fabulous job of sending a respecatble message to veiwers, seriously pat yourselves on the back coz you should feeel majorly proud for the way you have insulted the bond of marriage, friendship, & Love!!!!!! Well F****** Done!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก xxx
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think i have commented before - but read ur post again

love this part:
 Now here's my last point. If creating SR was just a sham & if the track is ending with infidelity then I am sorry but that just brings disappointment to my heart. No not because I am an SR fan (although ofc that is a huge reason) but because this is not the ending I would have wanted for AR, If I were still an AR fan then I would have wanted their love to be portrayed in the conscientious way they deserved. Their love story was remarkable and honourable, is it truly respectful to now portray them in such a callous way? And my point towards ArSh fans, it was never right for Ammy to use Shilpa, even that is highly demoralising. One should never be a tool in another's twisted ploy at moving ahead. But even we fans began to saw a spark between ArSh, if that jodi was also to be destroyed in the tacky way it has been shown, then why develop and diverge them in the first place? It is a poor way to damage three timeless love stories & jodi's.

Honestly, couldnt agree more!

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tazzy you said it all yaar....Honestly I couldn't have agreed more...Each everything thing you pointed out is BANG ON!!!!