Dire Demise Of DMG

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Okay guys, now here is my point, I have not created this post to bash, this is purely MY POV and if you don't like it then please just leave and don't comment. Simple really right? Any ways those of you who have been on my previous posts know that I will report those who are rude on my topics. If you've nothing worthwhile or polite to say then keep it to yourself. ++ Thanks goes to those friends who have supported me in previous posts.

DMG's current track is just too unfathomable. Now honestly speaking how would any of you like it if you gf/bf, fianc, husband, spouse, was cheating on you? Now before anyone even begins to say that R is not cheating, let me just say this, letting you're Ex, touch you, kiss you etc., on your honeymoon night nonetheless is unthinkable and shameful, especially if you are married to someone else! Can you honestly tell me that it is justified? Would any of you like it if the person you love with all your heart and soul did that to you? And if so then please how? How is it right for a MARRIED WOMAN to do such an act of betrayal to her husband????? I understand she may be confused, but I'm sorry where on earth was her confusion before?? she did not seem very confused when agreeing to marry again, she did not seem confused when kissing hubby on cheek or romancing with him on several occasions in past 7-9 months so I am very shocked to see confusion emerging from the blue, surely if this "supposed confusion" was so imminent then it should have been there throughout the 7-9 months? so why on earth does it mysteriously appear now? Like I said I do not mean to bash, no in fact I am not even trying to bash, all I'm trying to enunciate is this, ask yourselves, truly in you're heart, is this really a feasible thing to do? Is cheating ever justified? Now AR fans we all know you guys wanted AR to come back together, but honestly ask you're hearts, is this really the way you would have wanted them to get together? Is this really the way you would have liked to see their legacy of a love story be tarnished and portrayed in such a sleazy manner? Is this truly the reunion you wanted? I know some of you will still be happy regardless of how AR reunite, but if I still were an AR fan then I know for damn sure that I would be unbelievably disgusted if infidelity was the route my jodi would take to be together.

Now my fellow SR fans, bad times are ahead for us, but here is how I see it, there is a reason CV's made Siddhima, it wasn't just a fancy mind play, there was a reason those two broken souls were joined together by a magical bond, so despite what CV says I still believe that SR stand as a impeccable jodi, I mean please just stop and think for a moment, why on earth create such a mystical love-story between the two place it so firmly, structure it so intensely if all was to come at the end was downfall? SR gave each other hope when life had no meaning, and as well as giving each other hope they gave us fans hope too, I know for damn sure that SR have given me another reason to believe in love, there's is a bond of honesty, pureness, love, simplicity with complications, crazy moments, and real life problems. That is why we had such faith in the jodi, the problems they faced and overcame were those that many would encounter in real life, the honestly and sensational bond they shared is something we all crave, the understanding and hope they gave each other is what hooked us into the jodi and held our grasp. The jodi Of SR was created to show us that love doesn't happen just once, a broken heart and soul can be mended if we have the strength to let someone in and try.

Now here's my last point. If creating SR was just a sham & if the track is ending with infidelity then I am sorry but that just brings disappointment to my heart. No not because I am an SR fan (although ofc that is a huge reason) but because this is not the ending I would have wanted for AR, If I were still an AR fan then I would have wanted their love to be portrayed in the conscientious way they deserved. Their love story was remarkable and honourable, is it truly respectful to now portray them in such a callous way? And my point towards ArSh fans, it was never right for Ammy to use Shilpa, even that is highly demoralising. One should never be a tool in another's twisted ploy at moving ahead. But even we fans began to saw a spark between ArSh, if that jodi was also to be destroyed in the tacky way it has been shown, then why develop and diverge them in the first place? It is a poor way to damage three timeless love stories & jodi's.

Basically if this is the ending DMG is destined to have then it will end in a very poor manner, and will not do justice to the name of the show, or the characters themselves or even the jodi's. The show will conclude, surely as any show does, but it will not gain respect or applause for the ending it implements. At least it won't from me. And the message this ending is sending to the audience will also be regarded in poor taste. Overall DMG for me will no longer be a show I can speak proudly of, it will in my mind's eye become a show which ended with disappointment and distaste. I will still have high respects for the jodi's The characters and such, but not the way in which the show ended. And that is My POV.

Thank you For reading this post. Again I politely request you not to bash, if you cannot respect my humble wish, then please do not comment, in fact do not even bother reading this post, just leave and do not make a comment.

Xxx

By Tazzy

Edited by TazzyA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
SUPERB post.,....really really liked it..seriosuly this track just left a lingering sour taste to srians, arshians and some sensible arians..its very difficult to digest,,,wonder what the cvs thot before taking such a hazardous route..it simply spoilt the soap!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Now here's my last point. If creating SR was just a sham & if the track is ending with infidelity then I am sorry but that just brings disappointment to my heart. No not because I am an SR fan (although ofc that is a huge reason) but because this is not the ending I would have wanted for AR, If I were still an AR fan then I would have wanted their love to be portrayed in the conscientious way they deserved. Their love story was remarkable and honourable, it is truly respectful to now portray them in such a callous way? And my point towards ArSh fans, it was never right for Ammy to use Shilpa, even that is highly demoralising. One should never be a tool in another's twisted ploy at moving ahead. But even we fans began to saw a spark between ArSh, if that jodi was also to be destroyed in the tacky way it has been shown, then why develop and diverge them in the first place? It is a poor way to damage three timeless love stories & jodi's.

I fully agree with you tazzy
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG! Tazzy! Where were you?

Hugs for making this lovely post!

You said it all..Loved it.
All I can say  CVS were steering fine in the right direction until suddenly they became posessed by a ghost...and hence we see things go totally haywire now!
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great post Tazzy and glad to see you back.
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this confusion has not emerged from the blue, it has emerged from the desperation for more TRPs πŸ˜† (however, now that it has failed, viewers are waiting for the next attempt. threesome, perhaps?)
TazzyA thumbnail
Thanks Guys mere lovely Dost πŸ€—, it is truly a sad way to see the show go, but kya kare, CV's pfft yeah right they do not even deserve that title! My foot are they creative! and CZ please yaar i've just about (with great difficulty) managed to see the infidelity scene, do not put the horror of a threesome in my mind!!! πŸ˜† xxx
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tazzyyy πŸ€—

You are back with an amazing post as usual. I love the way you put your thoughts. It's simply remarkable and I just love love love itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I have nothing to say about current track as it has already disappointed me really badly, but I do still hope that SR will remain together despite whatever happened recently.  I care less what happens in DMG but I just love your postπŸ‘πŸ‘
IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Tazzzz....there is so much I can say as an AR fan.😳..but I will eat up almost 4 pages if I attempt to d so...πŸ˜†
Most of your questions have been discussed by the PMs we just exchanged...😳
So all I shall do is applause on the way you have structured your post...πŸ‘
It truly is commendable becoz it does reflect the agony of an SR fan....the Cvs blunderred at so many places that they shall never be able to justify either SR's POV nor AR's POV..
all I can say is they are attempting to resolve their blunders by going one way...coz it cud have either been SR way or AR way......where some fan group wud have been hurt of sure...so right now, all i wanna do is just hug you for feeling so low...πŸ€—

and sorry if my response hurt you...coz not commenting on your awesomely written post is something I just cannot do!!!!!πŸ˜‰
Love,
Pri😳
Edited by IloveARLove - 13 years ago
TazzyA thumbnail

Sabzy my lovely πŸ€— thank you so much, i guess i was just so angry i had to put it into words, i too hope SR rise above the awfullness of this track, but kya kare? these CV';s na, kabhi kabhi lagta hain ki unko brain transplant ki zaroorath hain!!! πŸ˜† xx