Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funfan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

oh honey...how old r u? The figures are authentic sweetie...wat will it take for u to believe me? Should i say that i work for a channel? will tht be enuf?

now now 0.2 sweetheart? who told u tht? ur school teacher? the TRP for the remarrige episode was 0.4! Dont believe me? Thts your problem! The 0.2 rumor was started by some jealous fans who wanted to prove a point! We get a report every week... PM me your email id and i shall send it to u...

Cheers!!!

Even if it was 0.2 (hypothetically), the problem was not the remarriage itself. The problem was how pathetically it was shown. I have never seen a more boring wedding on TV. Do you think viewers are going to appreciate a re-marriage with both parties consent to consolidate their vows where the bride is mostly thinking about her ex? The groom too busy with his guilt complex. Not to forget tasteless comedy scenes. If they had shown full commitment of bride and groom and interesting scenes with others it would have got higher TRP. Unfortunately now we will never know!
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: siddhika_ksg

🤣 i knw hw "authentic" these TRP's are 🤣
last week trp's rose, i just found out from the office😉
let them celebrate without a proof
remarriage gt 0.2 🤣

hahahahaha...u actually think CVs will accept the BLUNDER tht they made?? Obviously they ll tell u TRPs rose...tee hee hee... Who ll say err we made a mistake, ratings actually fell...we screwed up!! n tht too to fans? Lol.. I ll tell u wat... keep living in ur dream world!! let us enjoy!!

_Team_Damon thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS SR/ARSH
I guess this is why u guys are getting exactly what u want to see now.
So much SR and Arsh in the last couple of episodes that AR fans are becoming frustrated. Not even one AR moment for soo long. Cant even remember the last time. 😛 🤣

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Look who is talking😆😆😆

Didn't you recently make a post on how hot KaJen are? And you are telling me people watch it for the "characters" and not the actors?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a joke🤣🤣🤣 I must have read at least 10 topics on how hot and sizzling KAJEN are ever since the EMA track and you are telling me people watch it for AR 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank You for the laughs😊

P.S I do have a lot of arguements but I don't ever find the right person to debate with😛

And here they all come Jotty!!! ROFLROFL
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@TM do u have any reference? Could we see it please 😊
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rapz🤗
thanks a lot for the much awaited news yaar😆
congratulations Cvs u were write this is the most interesting track n see what the result is👍🏼
never seen such a chemistry n hot jodi...SR are bakwaas inke samne🤣🤣🤣
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ankuuuuuu

Please yaar,let them E-N-J-O-Y🤣
You come to the AT and Enjoy!🤣

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

and their love was REALLY PURE!! And the story was brilliant n ORIGINAL and Actually Realistic!!!

Dude, KaSh AR times didn't even have any that closeeee scenes as oppossed to after Shilpa left back then. That says a lot 😃

@Jot:- Umm, congrats girl. You're not a 'normal viewer' since you are a 'couple's fan'? 😆

Yeaah right. I see people calling themselves A,R fans when they hate Sh of KaSh and never even saw KaSh AR times 🥱🥱 This is the most ridicuolus thing I hear and I am so glad I put it out here finally. Now, people are still gonna call themseleves A, R fans but we all know whose who =D
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sara_armaan

CONGRATULATIONS SR/ARSH
I guess this is why u guys are getting exactly what u want to see now.
So much SR and Arsh in the last couple of episodes that AR fans are becoming frustrated. Not even one AR moment for soo long. Cant even remember the last time. 😛 🤣

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
🤣
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i guess thats wht the cvs ll gt if they keep on changing their tracks drastically.ther is no sensible track gng nd they r simply showing sch scenes whch could ve takn place few months bak nt nw...may god bless the creatives nd gve them soomeee brains