Breaking News! Last Week's Ratings!!!

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
First up - My reaction to the TRPs - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 🤣

Ok ok lemme control my emotions and get to the point!

Haan toh kahan thi main? Oh ya...Ratings - The much awaited ratings of last week! The week where the dreaded promo was released - the week which caused havoc on the forum - the week which compelled the CVs to hold a mock press conference - the week which made a "Certain Group" jump with joy and 2 groups started to mourn the loss of their jodi - The week which showed something that was a slap on the Indian Culture and a mockery of a marriage! And guess what?

Here's a Slap on the faces of those who tried to make a mockery out of marriage - and thought tht just by getting 2 ppl to do all lovey dovey scenes, ppl will drooooooooool over their chemistry and the ratings wil go sky high!!!

Reality Check!!! DMG's Ratings for last week:

Mon - 13th September - SR arrive on the HM - 0.45 (0.5 to round it up)
Tue - 14th September - The stalker arrives - 0.36 (0.4 to round it up)
Wed - 15th September - The Rugby Game - 0.37 (0.4 to round it up)

Now Now Now the MOST IMPORTANT DAY

Thu - 16th September - The Make Out Session - 0.32!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah u read it right!!! 😆

Friday - 17th September - Ridhhima runs back to sid - 0.36

So, the adultery track - oh no no...the sizzling scenes and the electifying chemistry DID NOTHING to the ratings - On the contrary it was the LOWEST rating of the whole week...LMFAO!!!!!!

Cvs this is a slap on your face - when shilpa had arrived, DMG had shot up to no 2 position on the channel...today its the LAST!!! Continue with this obnoxious track and get ready to shut this show - or take a u turn ASAP and get some sense into your head!!!

Cheers to all SRians and Arshians who boycotted the show!!! Keep it up guys!!! We have to continue this boycott till the TRPs become 0.1 hopefully and DMG either shuts down or gives us Arsh n SR!!

Rapz

PS: Do not even dare to question the authenticity of these figures! For the uninitiated - the source is TAM - the only source for ratings in india followed by everyone!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Firstly we arent sure whether this is authentic or not and for once even if it is .Its atleast better then 0.2 during the remarriage track 🤣

Angelic_J thumbnail

Ohhhh my dear lord how could this be???????????😲😲😲😲😲😲 Are you saying the electrifying, hot hot hot sizzling chemistry did NOTHING to the TRPs? They didn't shoot up the sky??? OH MA GAWSHHHH rapzieeeeeeee how can this beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😭😭😭 You have brokened my heartttttttttttttttttttttt😭😭😭😭

Sorry control nahi hunda sarcasm te😆
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL!!!
khush kar ditta kudiye!!!
ofcourse it is a HUGE, RESOUNDING slap on the CVs faces. Out you go with your dirty track and your dirty minds. Apt ratings for a sickening track!!

Good. We coninue to boycott. And CVs can take rest and make whatever they like coz in the end its only them who will be wtaching their own show🤢
exquisite. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
errmmmmm....dnt really believe it!!!
!!!
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

CONGRATULATIONS CVS ON YOUR MOST INTERESTING TRACK OF THE ENTIRE SHOW. LMAO....... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SEE WE TOLD YA, "IF YOU MESS UP WITH SIDDHIMA & SHILPA THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!"
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Firstly we arent sure whether this is authentic or not and for once even if it is .Its atleast better then 0.2 during the remarriage track 🤣

oh honey...how old r u? The figures are authentic sweetie...wat will it take for u to believe me? Should i say that i work for a channel? will tht be enuf?

now now 0.2 sweetheart? who told u tht? ur school teacher? the TRP for the remarrige episode was 0.4! Dont believe me? Thts your problem! The 0.2 rumor was started by some jealous fans who wanted to prove a point! We get a report every week... PM me your email id and i shall send it to u...

Cheers!!!

mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks rapunzel for giving us the much awaited TRP Rating for the last week... Oh my god the EMA scenes got only 0.32 🤣 what happened to the sizzling chemistry, outstanding emotions of the so called hot jodi, fire?? looks like their television screen busted with fire and hence the TRP rating were not considered 😆
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh yea, 0.1 higher. what a HUGE thing to gloat about.🤣

but aww.. how sad. :P
Bring on KaSh(without Riddhima) CVs, then you'll know who really owns the show.
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Ohhhh my dear lord how could this be???????????😲 Are you saying the electrifying, hot hot hot sizzling chemistry did NOTHING to the TRPs? They didn't shoot up the sky??? OH MA GAWSHHHH rapzieeeeeeee how can this beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😭😭😭 You have brokened my heartttttttttttttttttttttt😭

Sorry control nahi hunda sarcasm te😆

lol...on the contrary, see the trend - the trp actually started sliding down the moment armaan came, n then went up slightly again wen ridhhima realized her mistake! 😆
Edited by rapunzel84 - 13 years ago