Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

hahahahaha...u actually think CVs will accept the BLUNDER tht they made?? Obviously they ll tell u TRPs rose...tee hee hee... Who ll say err we made a mistake, ratings actually fell...we screwed up!! n tht too to fans? Lol.. I ll tell u wat... keep living in ur dream world!! let us enjoy!!

Bang on rapzie!!!😃

CV's are no way going to admit their mistake!!!😆😆😆
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok ok chill! LOL! IF the trps are too low then I'm sure the creatives will do something about it and may be move away from AR again. If they stick to AR then 😊 They admitted themselves that the SR and ArSh tracks didnt give them the trps they wanted so I'm sure they know what to do.

No-one needs to get a heart attack.
Edited by *Reemz* - 13 years ago
tulip_i008 thumbnail
on god dmg 's ending is near
gunji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bechare.......all the sizzles gone down to drain😆
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Look who is talking😆😆😆

Didn't you recently make a post on how hot KaJen are? And you are telling me people watch it for the "characters" and not the actors?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a joke🤣🤣🤣 I must have read at least 10 topics on how hot and sizzling KAJEN are ever since the EMA track and you are telling me people watch it for AR 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank You for the laughs😊

P.S I do have a lot of arguements but I don't ever find the right person to debate with😛

I am KaJen fan yes ! but I am an Armaan and Riddhima fan first .I have also seen the show when KaSh where AR and loved them as much .
And I have never claimed that its only KaJen that get trps to the show ,I claimed Armaan and Riddhima !! Whats the harm in appreciating the actors who potray your fav characters ? 😳

And you can continue laughing ,you are mocking yourself ROFL

And OH ofcourse KaJen were hot in that scene theres no denying it, thats precisly why you give that once scene so much importance in all your posts ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

And here they all come Jotty!!! 🤣🤣

I am ready Zeenzy🤣🤣🤣 I reacently purcahsed new armour that I could wear to "fights" like these Be proud of me🤣🤣🤣🤣

P.S OMG Sangini is the best thing that could have happened at a moment like this😳😳 I LOVE it😃 I hope to see you around in that forum😛
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Ok ok chill! LOL! IF the trps are too low then I'm sure the creatives will do something about it and may be move away from AR again. If they stick to AR then 😊 They admitted themselves that the SR and ArSh tracks didnt give them the trps they wanted so I'm sure they know what to do.

No-one needs to get a heart attack.

They've  already got a lot of them ji
:-) have fun everyone !
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Its just funny that SR fans post TRP's of the week dominated by AR and not one which was full of SR🤣

Just shows the effect of AR

well i wasnt gonna post them this week also...generally we only share the trps amongst the srians - check wil any srian n hey ll tell u... and this week's ratings also i dint wanna post coz honestly, i also thought tht maybe the ratings will go up! and being a sr fan, i dint wanna upset my fellow srians...BUT guess wat, the ratings did not improve! So i had to share it with Srians as well as Kashians...

I seriously cant help u if u dont believe me... u can use ur source (please dont call cvs, they ll never tell u)...but dont mock by questioning my authenticity...its wat i do for a living n u r insulting tht in a way! Thanks

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Buhuhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🤣

Now dat's what I call a NEWS 🤣

CVS dis a big tight slap on ur face...🤣 🤣
Abhi bhi waqt hai sambhal jao nahi toh show pe TAALA lagne so koi nahi baccha paega
fir karte rehna jitni PC's karni hai....🤣 🤣

@Rapz - haiyeeee dil khush kar ditta tussi
Lots of papiyan & jhappiyan to u muhuaaazz *hugs*
🤣

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

I am ready Zeenzy🤣🤣🤣 I reacently purcahsed new armour that I could wear to "fights" like these Be proud of me🤣🤣🤣🤣

P.S OMG Sangini is the best thing that could have happened at a moment like this😳😳 I LOVE it😃 I hope to see you around in that forum😛

I am proud of you and I know you can handle them all on your own!!!🤣

p.s. Let me catch up with all the sanginis epis and I'll see you on that forum soon cos DMG is closing down soon!!!!