•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
written update 21 sept
part 1
episode starts with mona: oye kya dund raha hai adress .....first untie my duptta i have mendi on my hand anukalp do so with backgrnd RMJ PLAYING....she ask for whom are you looking for...i mean sharma,verma,bitto which house you have to go he reply d 14/7..in this place people only know my names no house number..then he shows the adress to her and she tells her to come behind her
..ahh wat a cute smile she has๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. and the adress which he is looking is none other than mona house ...perparations are going in full swing... darji sayng will the work be done ..anukalp enters the house..daarji ask who he is ...mona says he is with her..darji ask ok but who he is mona says he is new in dera so she call to her house....anukalp introduce himself and say he is the new tennant and broker mr.gupta sent him and he is shifting today...all are shocked and he say i also pay in advance for six months....taya ji says ok but verma says everything is settled ..
daarjisays i have given u one task and that also u hav not done its my mistake i should give it to satnam he will look into that matter..... now pick up the bags .... i have to look into this matter...satnam says dial one more time veerji.... daarji no nw he can't do anything his friends has spoiled his life its my mistake i trust him
part 2
broker gupta came anukalp says i have given you 6 months rent in advance so why is there so confusion ....gumnam we have also given you 1 week money but gupta says no daarji he has not given any money and then there is a tiff b/w the gumnami and gupta ...satnam come to rescue ....daarji orders stop all this gumnam u are fithing in the marriage house....daarji ask for forgivness from gupta and ask did verma has not given him money ...he denied...all people are bad mothing about gumnam...mona moms says its not not fault of parjaye jii thatshe is married to gumnam .....mona says please stop all dis tayaji was doing everything from his heart if something went wrong whats their fault....her mother says people do such big things for  their daughter marriage and he cant arrage a house now where will the guest stay sweety comes and listens everything ...sweety is all tensed
scene shifts to hall anukalp kha fass gaya mein ...gupta comes u have given all money nw the house is yours...he takes anukalp bags ....anukalp gets a gets call from her mother.....satnam saying to gupta u hav to understand this new boys bcoz only one week is left....its only in your hand...gupta says to anukalp please adjust them for one day...the have their daughter marriage nw at this time where will they go
anukalp then where will i stay nw...satnam says puttar ji u don't have to take tension we will give u a big room...we have a marriage of our daughter and so many guest are here to shift them it will take one day please understand...anukalp say i understant but...gupta i knw he will understand ...take care of this boy satnam we will
part 3
mona is in her tayiji room tayiji came .....why are u sad nw u also had argument with sweety...i knw u feel bad when people say something against ur tayaji nw forget and u can't stop what people are saying .....mona is a little angry its my fault i bring that boy to house.. tayiji no its not ur fault also he is nw ready to let us stay here for one day...so u don;t have to angry on him....mona no i am not angry on him i am angry on the situation tayaji ok nw u go  and take break fast for that boy...mona no i will not go and u also nt go..u believe or not all this happen toady is only bcoz of him .....tayaji ok u won't go i will go
tayiji brings brakfast for anukalf who is praying to krishan and introduce herself and says i bring breakfast for you and give him tea vimmi comes where are u going he says i have a joining today....she enquires who are all in their home

part 4
mona is standing in balcony and anukalp is going for office she sees him from her balcony and says in her mind its all my fault he is not able to find the house number and i tell him .....gumne dethi idhar udar mera kya jata and nw he has given his house for one day...sabhi ke samne tareef karwa raha hai idiot

some motorcyclist came bump into anukalp and throw a paper stone to mona house she screms stop him  and comes down oye tumhe koi akal vakal hai ki nahi bike padak ke bagh rahe the ....bike se mukabla kar rahe the anukalp inerprets u only told me to stop that biker...and he says i am sorry i came on that day when u need this house the most but what will i do today is my joining and he starts to go
mona stops him and say thank you for running after the biker , for scratches u got on hand and for one day u give us to arrange for another house

sorry for errors

Edited by soper - 13 years ago
hey soper.. thanks so much for updating... sorry i was not able to do it like i said... the video was late... couldnt excess the video on youtube for some reason also... and without video i cant do since i stay in singapore and we're 1 day behind...
anyways, to "return the favour", do u want me to do the update for today to help ya? coz ur down for the wednesday's written updates...
Originally posted by NehAditya8791

hey soper.. thanks so much for updating... sorry i was not able to do it like i said... the video was late... couldnt excess the video on youtube for some reason also... and without video i cant do since i stay in singapore and we're 1 day behind...
anyways, to "return the favour", do u want me to do the update for today to help ya? coz ur down for the wednesday's written updates...
NO PROBLEM DEAR........I WILL DO IT TODAY ALSO....
I find Mona very cute๐Ÿ˜ณ she is so cute, I like her smile
thanks for the update. i really hope anukalp doesnt say the house thing or its gonna create more trouble