Some Rare known/unkown FActs About AAHAT..!!

Honeywalia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello frnds on completion of Successfull 15 years Of AAHAT on SONY tv.....i am presenting u some of the very rare facts/information about this Famous horror Show.

1)Aahat remained number one on sony tv for regular 5 years.It was a channel driver show for sony tv for almost 5 continous years.

2)It has won the best thriller screen award in the year 1999.

3)It  has a record for the highest TRP ever i.e 27 (still holding) by any program on a satellite televison with its episode named "KHILONA" aired in mid 1990's.

4)AAHAT two episodes were so famous that they were retelecasted on public demand named "Khilona" and "jaadugar"

5)Aahat is as old as sony tv. Sony had started AAHAT soon after few weeks when it was launched.

6)Despite several cases went pending against it and accusations that it was perpetuating myth and superstition, Aahat was still aired till 2001.

7)Aahat initial stories were mainly thrillers based but later on it changed to more horror genre.

8)AAHAT is acclaimed to be the Second best and most famous horror show ever on indian television after THE ZEE HORROR SHOW.

9)Aahat was orginally started in 1995 and in 2010 it has completed 15 years (with few years break though)

10)The Canadian actor, Remi Kaler has also worked in this series in year 1999 and 2000.

11) One of the episode which was made to fight against female foeticide was very much acclaimed by itz viewers and made Aahat more popular. 

12)B. P. Singh is the creator and director of AAHAT......He originally belongs to Dehradun and was working with DoorDarshan before he relocated to Mumbai.

13)It is the only horror show on indian television to have 5 seasons namely

season-1(1995-2001)
season-2(2004-2005)
season-3(2007)
season-4(2009-2010)
season-5(2010-still running)

14)Many leading actors/actresses of the indian film industry has acted in the show namely ompuri, mandira bedi, kanwaljeet singh,urmila mantodkar,tom alter,bharat kapoor,Rajesh Khera and many more.

15)In coming episodes of AAHAT.... 12 celebrities will be seen together for the first time in a horror show on indian television.

source=http://www.screenindia.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Entertainment_Television_Asia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aahat
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/7565-aahat-8-episode-story-to-have-big-names.htm
Edited by Honeywalia2009 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing 😊
Honeywalia2009 thumbnail
u r welcome bro......!!!!!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Does season 1 ran 6 years? no break? no gap? 😲
Booksandcoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suneel_essarani

I think yes
Honeywalia2009 thumbnail

yes dear.....Cute_sweet is absouletly right...it ran 6 years without a break........!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Honeywalia2009 - 13 years ago
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
so now i think dis is the first horror show which ran 6 years without break (season 1)πŸ˜› 
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow,
Thanks for sharing so koool facts. Goood to know that first season was aired for long as 6 years, i dont think any other horrow show have gone so long.
I havent seen those parts, they really have been so scary... have to search 4 them.
And thanks HaanπŸ‘πŸΌ
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
HATSOF 2 AAHAT DEAR..............
Honeywalia2009 thumbnail

so now i think dis is the first horror show which ran 6 years without break (season 1)πŸ˜› 

yes bro it is the first horror show which ran 6 years without a break(1995-2001)πŸ‘πŸ‘

second was zee horror show which ran 5 years continously on zee tv(1993-1998)😊😊