Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangadlover thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
NAME:Nael
FAV SHOWS:Bidaai & now RMJ(after ANGAD'S entry,SARA ANGAD are my fav actors,i watched RMJ because of SANGAD their chemistry were superb thank u RMJ team and RAJITA SHARMA for being sangad together onscreen thank u sooo much)
Edited by sangsangad - 12 years ago
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i m Zee..
i m from sri lanka
i m going 2 watch the show ONLY for Angad Hasija...
lovesara thumbnail
I'm Bithe
I'm from Bangladesh
I'm 17 years old
I am going to watch RMJ bcz of my dear Sara. I love her so much and love her acting. And also the concept of the show is superb. It's so interesting. Recently this show is more interesting coz of Angad. I also love Angad. And I love the fantastic chemistry of SangaD. Thanks a lot RMJ team and Rajita Sharma for being Sara Anagd together onscreen. Now we want to see Adina( Aditya & Mona) as a romantic couple in RMJ.
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi everyone'
My name is Tanutes. I'm from the U.S.A. and is presently employed as an auditor. I love this show primarily because during its inception I was captivated by Sara's natural beauty. It's like the freshness of the breeze in a bottle!
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me llamo Cleos y vivo en USA. Me canta este programa mucho!
LuvRPatinson thumbnail
hello everyone.i am new to india forums.i love watching romantic shows and films(especially twilight).i like this serial too because it is something different from other shows.and by the way my name is aanya.